What's new

Thailamd sent naval ships, plane to chase away a group of Vietnamese fishing boat.

Sent Thai naval ships and plane to counter our fishing boat ?

we know that Thai is fallen in love with China, new lover China has protected you, like what Uncle Sam did in Vietnam war, Thai let US airforce using Thai soil Korat airport landing to bombarde us. We could ask you pay back this bloody debt.

‘If I were a woman I will fall in love with his excellency’: Thai general admits man crush on China’s foreign minister Wang Yi | South China Morning Post
ask uncle sam to pay back your bloody debt first.

I'm very disappointed. The Siamese only dispatched warships and planes to intercept two or three fishing boats. Where are their aircraft carrier and subs? And where the hell is Thai coast guard?

AHA. So you didn't detect the presence of our subs? Its highly stealth.
Hail mighty Thai aircraft carrier and subs.

Why don't these Vietnamese fish in Philippines water? LOL
No fish because your boats already depleted all resources there.

Blow up their ships thats the answer
You can appeal to the Thai army they should mobilize the first armor division because this is an emergency case.

I'm very disappointed. The Siamese only dispatched warships and planes to intercept two or three fishing boats. Where are their aircraft carrier and subs? And where the hell is Thai coast guard?

Fun Fact: The US once used Nimitz-class carrier to stop illegal fishing. FYI the Navy have the same authority as the coastguard.

Fun Fact: The US once used Nimitz-class carrier to stop illegal fishing. FYI the Navy have the same authority as the coastguard.
You say the US once sent a carrier battle group to stop illegal wooden fisher boats in the Gulf of Mexico or elsewhere as a carrier never operates alone? The superpower has nothing better to do according to your fairy tale.

No, coast guard traditionally belongs to civil law enforcement authority. So happens in Vietnam. A policeman hasn't as the same authority as a soldier. Well, I don't know about Indonesia.

A bit unnecessary to send the navy. They should have sent coast guard patrol ships.

You say the US once sent a carrier battle group to stop illegal wooden fisher boats in the Gulf of Mexico or elsewhere as a carrier never operates alone? The superpower has nothing better to do according to your fairy tale.

No, coast guard traditionally belongs to civil law enforcement authority. So happens in Vietnam. A policeman hasn't as the same authority as a soldier. Well, I don't know about Indonesia.

Low IQ moron...
New carrier role in Pacific: fight illegal fishing | Navy Times | navytimes.com

Has it ever occurred to you to google before you open your motherfucking mouth. This is why people laugh at the Vietnamese in this forum.

ทร. ส่งอากาศยาน-เรือรบ ไล่ล่าเรือประมงเวียดนาม ลอบจับปลาน่านน้ำไทย - ข่าวไทยรัฐออนไลน์
EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuYBtcEConXgspl5kYVh89Lb4kIo4lOklUzTmHic.jpg

Currently I have not yet find English language source.

Good job guys, keep up the good work.

Thailand to follow Minister Susi’s lead on illegal fishing

Thailand Agriculture Minister Chatchai Sarikulya has met with the Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti to discuss illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing and will follow the approach taken by Minister Susi to deal with the issue. After meeting with Susi in Jakarta on Friday, Chatchai said that the Thai government was committed to controlling unofficial local fishing activities and would be open to cooperating with the Indonesian government.

"We understand and are strongly committed to eradicating illegal fishing. We are closely and seriously cooperating with Indonesia to handle the problem, for both our sakes,” Chatchai said as reported by kompas.com.

He said that the Thai government would follow Susi's methods to tackle illegal fishing. "I really appreciate being warmly welcomed here and I will do the same in Thailand later," he said.

On the same occasion, Susi expressed her appreciation for the Thai government acting more firmly on illegal fishing. "Ships (guilty of IUU fishing) that get sent back there will be punished well," Susi explained. The cooperation with Thailand to tackle illegal fishing will not change a lot of what has already been implemented in Indonesia, according to Susi. She said if ships pleaded guilty, they would be sunk. "We want to solve (IUU fishing) together. But it does not mean boats that were stolen will not still be sunk," Susi said.

So far Indonesia has sunken more than 100 boats and ships that were found guilty of catching fish in Indonesian waters.

Thailand to follow Minister Susi’s lead on illegal fishing | The Jakarta Post

Thai military coupe minister is fallen in love with Indo minister too. Like this.

Thailand has taken the right step, by intensifying their effort to crack down illegal fishing activities. 100% support from me. Not only they are doing a favor for their fishing industry, they are also doing their ASEAN neighbor a great favor by suppresing this illegal activities within ASEAN region. Good job Thailand.

Back
Top Bottom