What's new

Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in India’s Karnataka State😎!

Since when did tribute became a synonym for alms? lol

You should watch how those Indian guides, shopkeepers and health care staff in Kolkata start kowtowing when they see a Bangladeshi tourist. Much like how the dalits would submit to the brahmins. lol
Heck they now even accept Bangladeshi Taka as payments. lol
Get in line for Indian Visa. No more pole vaulting.

Begani Shadee me abdullah diwana.

India is mainly a market of 2-3 lakh Rupee local cars, little tinpots hardly better than tuk-tuks, both in pricing and features. Suits the frugal kanjoos clientele locally who neither want nor deserve anything better.

Tesla cars cost a minimum of $39,000 so a copy, even the cheapest one, and that even in China.

Remains to be seen how Tesla recoups their screw-together sunk investments selling to a largely cheap kanjoos population in India, who are used to wanting Tata Nanos at US$3000 or even $5000.

I'm sure Tesla's investment will bring some tech infusion in India, which is different than China's market, where the Chinese can go tête-à-tête in technology with their own products.

India has no such locally owned tech competition hence an easy walk-over.

@Beast, @FairAndUnbiased your thoughts

rickshaw wala bhai

burnol lagale :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Indian Muslims getting killed by bhakts for eating beef
First of all, you can’t paint a whole country of 1.4 Billion people based on a few incidents.
Second, its not that other religions don’t commit crimes like 2 days back a muslim mob lynched a Hindu man just because he was collecting funds for a temple in his own locality.

Third, if beef made us so sensitive then why did no lynching happened when Youth Congress in Kerala killed a cow and did beef party? Everyone in India is equal and I don’t feel painting every criminal with a religion is good because a religious guy never does such things.
My intention is to troll you - but most muslims in India wants to convert as many hindus as possible into islam.

If muslims are given flats for rent, they won't keep quiet, they will go after hindu girls in the vicinity and will eventually convert them. Also, most muslims in India are aggressive, and mostly difficult to deal with. The rental laws in india are pro-tenant, and very difficult to get tenants evicted. Hence, landlords in general in India are very wary of tenants (I lived in Mumbai myself, the landlord is a sikh gentleman. My landlord revealed that he gave the flat on rent to me as I can not speak the local language. He confirmed that I am not a local person and hence can not have any local political connections and he has very little risk of me creating nuisance for him. Also, there are many landlords who prefer to keep flats vacant rather than rent them out to unknown people).

I know you won't believe my comments on muslims (as you hold an opinion that they are so innocent in India). There is so much material in Internet. The mere fact that you are holding your opinions (that you hold) itself means that you don't want to see for yourself.

I believe muslims in south-asia believe in converting as many hindus & other minorities into Islam (look at pakistan & bangladesh). Some pakistanis in this forum are honest. They are open and clearly state they want gwaza-e-hind, and bring India under muslim rule, and do as many conversions as possible.

Again - my intenion is not to troll you. I just get aggrieved by how much Hindus are being subjugated in their own country, but the liberal media highlights incidents that give totally different impression for the external world (like yourself & others). As breznev said - the liberals (& communists) will not keep quiet till a nation is destroyed.

Please don't care to respond saying how good pakistan & bangladesh is to it's minorities. This is an anonymous forum, you can be truthful & honest.

PS: I am not saying all muslims are bad. BTW - I have given my own flat in hyderabad to Muslims on rent. Again - I gave it after confirming that they are not from hyderabad (they are from vizag and have small children). I met them once, and the elder of that family (my father's age) said something that I always remember. He said "no person in the family must be forced to anything they don't like". It is a simple truth, that removes lot of family tension.
My mother refused to keep a Muslim maid, I asked her why? Due to religion?

She replied: No because they eat a lot of non-veg and beef also (We are vegetarian).

This is the reason why many sometimes refuse to provide rent to Muslims, and in Bhendi Bazaar area of Mumbai only Muslims are living hardly any Hindu guy, why? It is just the choice of the ones who own the flat.

No wonder Indians are the most happiness people in the world because India always pre-celebrated before things happen.

Guys for the love of God stop replying to these cheap lungi trolls and getting off topic, industrial production in their country is limited to making chaddi baniyans and they know setting up an EV manufacturing unit is a far distant dream for them so kindly ignore and move

Get in line for Indian Visa. No more pole vaulting.

Indian Visas are pretty cheap and can be had by using self-serve kiosks in most malls in Dhaka.

Understandable knowing the state of the current Indian economy and their need for Bangladeshi medical tourism and shopping dollars...
Guys for the love of God stop replying to these cheap lungi trolls and getting off topic, industrial production in their country is limited to making chaddi baniyans and they know setting up an EV manufacturing unit is a far distant dream for them so kindly ignore and move

That is what YOU think.

Far distant dream is having a zero open defecation rate in India.

Keep talking about Mars and Moon missions, and EV, Hydrogen fuel stories while your GDP per capita and HDI standards keep falling behind ours. Mahaan !!

All these are vote-getting stories (including this Tesla story) - while the poor and lower middle class in India get poorer and poorer. No real jobs for them, just fake stories of getting jobs making cars that cost $39,000 a pop, to make believe that India has become America.

No matter what the reality - Godi media will have propaganda lined up to make everything look just hunky dory !! :lol:

Always entertaining this Indian section....

Last edited:
My intention is to troll you - but most muslims in India wants to convert as many hindus as possible into islam.

If muslims are given flats for rent, they won't keep quiet, they will go after hindu girls in the vicinity and will eventually convert them. Also, most muslims in India are aggressive, and mostly difficult to deal with. The rental laws in india are pro-tenant, and very difficult to get tenants evicted. Hence, landlords in general in India are very wary of tenants (I lived in Mumbai myself, the landlord is a sikh gentleman. My landlord revealed that he gave the flat on rent to me as I can not speak the local language. He confirmed that I am not a local person and hence can not have any local political connections and he has very little risk of me creating nuisance for him. Also, there are many landlords who prefer to keep flats vacant rather than rent them out to unknown people).

I know you won't believe my comments on muslims (as you hold an opinion that they are so innocent in India). There is so much material in Internet. The mere fact that you are holding your opinions (that you hold) itself means that you don't want to see for yourself.

I believe muslims in south-asia believe in converting as many hindus & other minorities into Islam (look at pakistan & bangladesh). Some pakistanis in this forum are honest. They are open and clearly state they want gwaza-e-hind, and bring India under muslim rule, and do as many conversions as possible.

Again - my intenion is not to troll you. I just get aggrieved by how much Hindus are being subjugated in their own country, but the liberal media highlights incidents that give totally different impression for the external world (like yourself & others). As breznev said - the liberals (& communists) will not keep quiet till a nation is destroyed.

Please don't care to respond saying how good pakistan & bangladesh is to it's minorities. This is an anonymous forum, you can be truthful & honest.

PS: I am not saying all muslims are bad. BTW - I have given my own flat in hyderabad to Muslims on rent. Again - I gave it after confirming that they are not from hyderabad (they are from vizag and have small children). I met them once, and the elder of that family (my father's age) said something that I always remember. He said "no person in the family must be forced to anything they don't like". It is a simple truth, that removes lot of family tension.

Something (quite a few nerves, and probably a lot of brain cells) have been lost in your quest to reach maturity.

All I can say is - I hope you get well. Get some help on mental health .

@jamahir bhai is this true?? Muslims are trying to convert every Hindu in India? :lol:
No wonder Indians are the most happiness people in the world because India always pre-celebrated before things happen.

Not only pre-celebrate, but also celebrate when nothing happens in any case... :lol:

Music and dance celebrations are a staple of these cow-belt folks. Just watch a Bollywood movie, you'll get the idea... :lol:

Last edited:
@jamahir bhai is this true?? Muslims are trying to convert every Hindu in India? :lol:

Delusion !

Also, the BJP government of Yogi in Uttar Pradesh has brought out a side-law to the anti "Love Jihad" law. This side-law is against "mass conversion" to punish Dalits if they converted en masse to Buddhism. This side-law despite a historic precedent where in 1956 Ambedkar, the Dalit co-writer of the Indian Constitution, converted publicly to Buddhism along with 365,000 of his Dalit followers.

BTW I didn't get notification of your tagging of me. Just happened to be on this thread and saw you mentioning me.

Delusion !

Also, the BJP government of Yogi in Uttar Pradesh has brought out a side-law to the anti "Love Jihad" law. This side-law is against "mass conversion" to punish Dalits if they converted en masse to Buddhism. This side-law despite a historic precedent where in 1956 Ambedkar, the Dalit co-writer of the Indian Constitution, converted publicly to Buddhism along with 365,000 of his Dalit followers.

BTW I didn't get notification of your tagging of me. Just happened to be on this thread and saw you mentioning me.

Wow - must be some forum issue.

Yeah aren't these Hindutva people just amazing?

I see white, you see white, and they will keep saying its black.... :-)

They're just banking on people being total idiots....

I am personally glad that we have extremists under control in my country, while India has gone full bore mental under "Hindu Mullah Control"....

In fact I believe Jamaat in Bangladesh at least is far more reasonable, they don't beat up Hindus for no reason (or just for being Hindus).

Last edited:
They couldn't even afford a bicycle had there been the same tax imposed as in Bangladesh. You should see how these Indian students live in the US, I wouldn't even be surprised if they set a spending limit at around $100 a month lol.

These Hindutvas are the cheapest and sorriest a$$ Kanjoos folks if I've ever seen anywhere.:lol:

Laughing stock and embarrassments.

Funny enough - Muslim/Christian/Zoroastrian Indian folks aren't like this.

Like I said before, have these chest-thumpers come to Bangladesh and afford a car with 300%-800% tax and VAT. We will see the car buying rate then. Burbaks and ahammuks....

As usual - bhakts are full of hot air and nothing else...
800cc Maruthis are not even in production. And that's something not even BDs can afford. While you promised to stay "good" in the other forum, you are here just to disparage and troll as usual. First let your whole country register more cars per year than an Tier 2 town in India does. Then you can come here to troll shamelessly.

FYI Mahindra Scorpio has an 2.2L mHawk engine displacement. Not to

Mr. Varman, no one in Bangladesh will buy Indian cars, even if they are given away. Fact...

No one wants to be seen in an Indian car.

You are welcome to come here and check.

In fact Indian companies try to hide the proof of Indian origin on anything Indian-made they sell here.

That is also a fact.

Indian-made items have a huge stigma locally - people will not buy them.

It is what it is.

Indian manufacturers' greed and cheatery have brought this on to their own selves.

Last edited:
rickshaw wala bhai

burnol lagale :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why?

Nothing is burning with me.

And if it was, I wouldn't use low quality Indian burnol in any case.
Do you think it's maybe due to Ultra FAST BREDDING skills of Indians ?

You know what they say - early withdrawal has penalties...one way or another....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom