What's new

Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in India’s Karnataka State😎!

Per woman fertility rate is higher in India than in Bangladesh. Fact. YOURS is the overpopulated $hithole and will continue to be so. Saying lies a hundred times over does not make it true.

Our open defecation rate in Bangladesh is close to zero. India's is close to 65%. Fact.

How will Sanghis comprehend when Indian per capita GDP under their watch has gone lower than that of Bangladesh. :lol:

Under Sanghis and Modi, Indian economy is headed for the absolute bottom. Thank you Modi and fake propaganda Godi Media!! Kamal kia - made the impossible, possible. :lol:

As if making chaddis is a bad thing - especially for women. Your hungry Billions would love a job making some...it pays for three square meals and a roof over one's head, which poor Indians don't have. Jhupdis aren't considered housing, which you don't realize.

Comeback with come-backs when you understand facts...else don't bother.
Yeah, you're 4 times as dense as India and you still ride on top of trains. :enjoy: Enough said. rest of billu rants were answered and mocked thousand times over. Have some shame to come back for more.

Yeah, you're 4 times as dense as India and you still ride on top of trains. :enjoy: Enough said. rest of billu rants were answered and mocked thousand times over. Have some shame to come back for more.
99% of Bangladeshi roads are filled with nostalgic Hand pulled rickshaws and 20th century khatara buses. Where will they drive luxury cars?

Begani Shadee me abdullah diwana.

India is mainly a market of 2-3 lakh Rupee local cars, little tinpots hardly better than tuk-tuks, both in pricing and features. Suits the frugal kanjoos clientele locally who neither want nor deserve anything better.

Tesla cars cost a minimum of $39,000 so a copy, even the cheapest one, and that even in China.

Remains to be seen how Tesla recoups their screw-together sunk investments selling to a largely cheap kanjoos population in India, who are used to wanting Tata Nanos at US$3000 or even $5000.

I'm sure Tesla's investment will bring some tech infusion in India, which is different than China's market, where the Chinese can go tête-à-tête in technology with their own products.

India has no such locally owned tech competition hence an easy walk-over.

@Beast, @FairAndUnbiased your thoughts
Ohhh Shit I wish next month Tesla surely start their car manufacturing in super duper rich Dhaka,Bangladesh
😉👌
India is mainly a market of 2-3 lakh Rupee local cars, little tinpots hardly better than tuk-tuks, both in pricing and features. Suits the frugal kanjoos clientele locally who neither want nor deserve anything better
Offff... so much Teslas in your capital.. 🤪🤪🥴🥴
1613638271767.png

Ohhh Shit I wish next month Tesla surely start their car manufacturing in super duper rich Dhaka,Bangladesh
😉👌

You think this is a joke?

Bangladesh is definitely as rich or richer compared to India.

Keep on blabbering Sanghis...

I know Pakistanis aren't going to buy your Teslas, and neither are Bangladeshis (they won't touch any Indian product with a ten foot pole).
You think this is a joke?

Bangladesh is definitely as rich or richer compared to India.

Keep on blabbering Sanghis...

Old logics..haha..
now qatar is more advanced than US. LOL. 🤣🤣🤣
This is no longer true.

Price advantage is what sold Indian garbage trucks before.

Now operators can afford better trucks.

Chinese trucks are already replacing Indian ones as we speak.
1613639060174.png

99% of Bangladeshi roads are filled with nostalgic Hand pulled rickshaws and 20th century khatara buses. Where will they drive luxury cars?

Bangladeshi wealthy people were driving luxury cars like Maseratis and Lambos when all your Bollywood ghatiya stars could afford were Mitsubishi Pajeros...not that it matters.

Don't bring up luxury cars please.... unless you know what the heck you're talking about.

India nowadays is like a bunch of crass semi-educated Sanghi underclass getting new money - who think they've become big shots all of a sudden....cringeworthy.

Bangladeshi wealthy people were driving luxury cars like Maseratis and Lambos when all your Bollywood ghatiya stars could afford were Mitsubishi Pajeros...not that it matters.

Don't bring up luxury cars please.... unless you know what the heck you're talking about.

India nowadays is like a bunch of crass semi-educated Sanghi underclass getting new money - who think they've become big shots all of a sudden....cringeworthy.

Bangladeshi wealthy people :cheesy::cheesy: probably Mukesh Ambani can alone buy top 100 wealthiest people in Bangladesh and still have 10s of billions of dollars left in bank. Go and check his collection of cars, 'Bangladeshi wealthy people' would not even have heard of those models.

Yes.. i noticed .... bunch of Lambos and Maserati etc right in front of cheddi making factories .... after finishing their shifts... workers will use Luxury cars... Even BD villages have Lambos showroom... some cleaning workers even use helicopters to come and clean houses...

Not interested in debating garbage Indian trucks or their proponents.

Especially with folks having little idea about automotive components and their quality factors. No offense.

95% or so Sanghi posters to this thread are ignorant luddites who couldn't tell a shock absorber from a patti spring - yet they jump up and down like know-it-all morons.
But these garbage's you have accumulated, a lot.

And if you know there are ignorant luddites who will argue why you jumped in an Indian thread to debate at first. This thread doesn't have any impact to BD.

And if you know there are ignorant luddites who will argue why you jumped in an Indian thread to debate at first. This thread doesn't have any impact to BD.

Indian thread in this discussion forum is not any Indian's 'baap ka property'.

You Indians are in a PAKISTANI forum which they have graciously opened to all nationalities, and posting blatant falsehoods of any kind (especially how 'Mahaan' India is) will warrant a corrective scrutinizing response from any person - and cut down to size. Precious little you can do about that, if done within decency.

For that matter - there are plenty of Sanghi trolls in all sections, including in the Bangladesh sub-forum.

This forum does not belong to Godi Media where your Sanghis can parade self-congratulatory BS all day and get away with it.

Last edited:
But these garbage's you have accumulated, a lot.

These garbages are used by uneducated people and business people in Bangladesh who demand cheap disposable products with throw-away quality. These do have their utility. No one will say these are quality products...

Your Sanghi countrymen are the only people who I see are proud of disposable products that are made with foreign collaboration, quality-wise made ten times worse, when made in your country. Then you claim these are 'indigenous' products. made with 'Bhartiya Tek-na-laji'. Give the lies a rest already.

I don't have to scream about it from the rooftops, everyone in Bangladesh knows about the garbage that contains a "made in India" mark, none of it has any pride claimed, by fly by night Sanghi Banya businesspeople.

Indian thread in this discussion forum is not any Indian's 'baap ka property'.

You Indians are in a PAKISTANI forum which they have graciously opened to all nationalities, and posting blatant falsehoods of any kind (especially how 'Mahaan' India is) will warrant a corrective scrutinizing response from any person. Precious little you can do about that, if done within decency.

This forum does not belong to Godi Media where your Sanghis can parade self-congratulatory BS all day and get away with it.

Only elite cheddi makers can come with such logics... the thread supposed to discuss Tesla plant and India.. but the elite cheddi makers altered ego got hurted since they use lambo to go and clean toilets... it's pretty amazing being richest people on the planet earth and possibly in entire earth.. their market size...200m $ only... despite the lambos , Maserati, mc laren...

Very impressive stats i see there...

Bangladeshi wealthy people :cheesy::cheesy: probably Mukesh Ambani can alone buy top 100 wealthiest people in Bangladesh and still have 10s of billions of dollars left in bank. Go and check his collection of cars, 'Bangladeshi wealthy people' would not even have heard of those models.

I guess those models are made in Mars then ? :omghaha:

These garbages are used by uneducated people and business people in Bangladesh who demand cheap disposable products with throw-away quality. These do have their utility. No one will say these are quality products...

Your Sanghi countrymen are the only people who I see are proud of disposable products that are made with foreign collaboration, quality-wise made ten times worse, when made in your country. Then you claim these are 'indigenous' products. made with 'Bhartiya Tek-na-laji'. Give the lies a rest already.

I don't have to scream about it from the rooftops, everyone in Bangladesh knows about the garbage that contains a "made in India" mark, none of it has any pride claimed, by fly by night Sanghi Banya businesspeople.

Thank you for providing wonderful cheddi.. those Bangladesh indigenous cheddi are amazing...
I guess those models are made in Mars then ? :omghaha:

Lol Mukesh ambani networth is 78b $ last year... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️... i always love bdian posts.. very funny..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom