What's new

Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in India’s Karnataka State😎!

Visa processing has been outsourced to these IVACs managed by State Bank of India, in short, getting an Indian visa is as easy as getting a ticket for local bus.

Bangladesh is surely not rich, but it's a heaven compared to fourth world Indian living standards.

With your intelligence level... you can do wonders... get proper roads before comparing with other countries... go back to cheddi making... you don't even know difference between.. VISA applying kiosk and visa dispensing....

Begani Shadee me abdullah diwana.

India is mainly a market of 2-3 lakh Rupee local cars, little tinpots hardly better than tuk-tuks, both in pricing and features. Suits the frugal kanjoos clientele locally who neither want nor deserve anything better.

Tesla cars cost a minimum of $39,000 so a copy, even the cheapest one, and that even in China.

Remains to be seen how Tesla recoups their screw-together sunk investments selling to a largely cheap kanjoos population in India, who are used to wanting Tata Nanos at US$3000 or even $5000.

I'm sure Tesla's investment will bring some tech infusion in India, which is different than China's market, where the Chinese can go tête-à-tête in technology with their own products.

India has no such locally owned tech competition hence an easy walk-over.

@Beast, @FairAndUnbiased your thoughts
Begani Shadee me abdullah diwana.

OK Rajju - whatever you say.... :lol:

South Asia? WTF ??

I know Pakistanis aren't going to buy your Teslas, and neither are Bangladeshis (they won't touch any Indian product with a ten foot pole).

So you'll be selling them to Sri Lanka and Nepal? They don't like your lot too much either nowadays....
As I know most of the trucks in BD are Indian make.

You should visit New Delhi NCR, it’s the best place to be in India, perfect weather, perfect life.
No Mumbai a better place at least from weather perspective
Yup - so the Indian doctors studying in Bangladesh Medical colleges have none of this glorious medical "knowledge" ??

Also - why are Indian medical students coming to Bangladesh to study then? :lol:
They have to pass an exam in india before they can practice. Pass rate in that exam is around 10%

To answer your question, children of rich family who can't crack medical entrance take a shortcut to be a doctor.

Last edited:
As I know most of the trucks in BD are Indian make.

This is no longer true.

Price advantage is what sold Indian garbage trucks before.

Now operators can afford better trucks.

Chinese trucks are already replacing Indian ones as we speak.

Says another Billu type sitting on the roof of a train.

And from the roof I can clearly see you having your routine dump on Chhatrapati railway track.

Watch out your dhoti Pajeet!
With your intelligence level... you can do wonders... get proper roads before comparing with other countries... go back to cheddi making... you don't even know difference between.. VISA applying kiosk and visa dispensing....

Scroll over and read my post again, I never talked about kiosks rather the general easy and cheap access to Indian visa for Bangladeshi tourists.

Last edited:
@Chhatrapati Hello there. What are the minimum requirement for a car manufacturer to launch their product in India? I am specifically talking about car features like seat belts, airbags and stuff like that. Thanks.

@Chhatrapati Hello there. What are the minimum requirement for a car manufacturer to launch their product in India? I am specifically talking about car features like seat belts, airbags and stuff like that. Thanks.
Yes, the new policy made it mandatory to have front air bags. Seatbelts have been standard since.... I don't know decades, but airbags weren't, up until recently. And vehicles are to have BS-6 (Euro-6) emission standards skipped stage 5. Nothing other than that, like ABS or ESP.

This is no longer true.

Price advantage is what sold Indian garbage trucks before.

Now operators can afford better trucks.

Chinese trucks are already replacing Indian ones as we speak.
I have my relatives in BD, I travel every year barring 2020 from 2010.
I know the situation first hand.

Google for company wise share of trucks selling in BD and then come back to debate.

Tesla made a good move because Karnataka is hub of Indian technology , more wealthy people plus and may be less bureaucratic interference in foreign project. Most of foreign project in India ruined by invisible bureaucratic forces and red tapes.

That's not India, it's your overpopulated chithole:-). As I said before, this thread is not about chaddi manufacturing, don't need to worry about business loss, stop thinking about things that are beyond your comprehension.

Per woman fertility rate is higher in India than in Bangladesh. Fact. YOURS is the overpopulated $hithole and will continue to be so. Saying lies a hundred times over does not make it true.

Our open defecation rate in Bangladesh is close to zero. India's is close to 65%. Fact.

How will Sanghis comprehend when Indian per capita GDP under their watch has gone lower than that of Bangladesh. :lol:

Under Sanghis and Modi, Indian economy is headed for the absolute bottom. Thank you Modi and fake propaganda Godi Media!! Kamal kia - made the impossible, possible. :lol:

As if making chaddis is a bad thing - especially for women. Your hungry Billions would love a job making some...it pays for three square meals and a roof over one's head, which poor Indians don't have. Jhupdis aren't considered housing, which you don't realize.

Comeback with come-backs when you understand facts...else don't bother.

I have my relatives in BD, I travel every year barring 2020 from 2010.
I know the situation first hand.

Google for company wise share of trucks selling in BD and then come back to debate.

Not interested in debating garbage Indian trucks or their proponents.

Especially with folks having little idea about automotive components and their quality factors. No offense.

95% or so Sanghi posters to this thread are ignorant luddites who couldn't tell a shock absorber from a patti spring - yet they jump up and down like know-it-all morons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom