What's new

Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in India’s Karnataka State😎!

Indian thread in this discussion forum is not any Indian's 'baap ka property'.

You Indians are in a PAKISTANI forum which they have graciously opened to all nationalities, and posting blatant falsehoods of any kind (especially how 'Mahaan' India is) will warrant a corrective scrutinizing response from any person - and cut down to size. Precious little you can do about that, if done within decency.

For that matter - there are plenty of Sanghi trolls in all sections, including in the Bangladesh sub-forum.

This forum does not belong to Godi Media where your Sanghis can parade self-congratulatory BS all day and get away with it.
Yes its not my Baap ka property, as of now the moderators here has given me same rights as that of you. Now if you jump in a thread then you have to debate, there is no way out.
These garbages are used by uneducated people and business people in Bangladesh who demand cheap disposable products with throw-away quality. These do have their utility. No one will say these are quality products...

Your Sanghi countrymen are the only people who I see are proud of disposable products that are made with foreign collaboration, quality-wise made ten times worse, when made in your country. Then you claim these are 'indigenous' products. made with 'Bhartiya Tek-na-laji'. Give the lies a rest already.

I don't have to scream about it from the rooftops, everyone in Bangladesh knows about the garbage that contains a "made in India" mark, none of it has any pride claimed, by fly by night Sanghi Banya businesspeople.
Sorry I forgot you drink a 300 rupees tea and buses/trucks are for common man who can't afford Lamborgi and other Bugeti type cars which you use when back to BD.

Still the fact remains your country moves on Indian wheels, Train engines are Indian make, the train bogies are Indian, the trucks are Indian, even the buses which you use, most of the chasis are built in India.

Instead of jumping here and trying to portray a utopian picture of BD try to have some which will remove the dependency of India.

Finally I asked you earlier, again I am asking, what's your profession in US? I am quercous, ans is up to you.

20th century khatara buses. Where will they drive luxury cars?

Well let's see - here are some Bangladesh intercity khatara highdecker/double decker buses. I don't know what Khatara means in your infernal Hindi - could care less really....another pa-chata Dada trying to lick Hindi boots...

Otfx4jZ.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Green-Line-Double-Decker-Bus_Courtesy-2.jpg

Tesla will manufacture cars in India ONLY if there is a significant market demand for Tesla in India. At the present time, I do not see that possibility. Before Tesla, we could expect Japanese manufactures to make their future electric cars in India.

India’s electric vehicle boom Is built on mopeds and rickshaws, not Teslas

Indian automakers sold 430,000 electric vehicles in the 12 months that ended in March
International New York Times, SEP 04 2022, 16:09 IST

We don't want these silly battery toys

internal combustion forever !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom