What's new

Terrorists re-trained in Tamil Nadu committing murders in Sri Lanka

We surviving with that capability(not mentality) forever

12501510.jpg

Islander talking beyond his limits , do you people thinking you are big A$$ in south asia?. SL is nothing but a joke of Indian ocean and you talking against India.

India having capability to do anything and everything in our regions nobody can't stopping us ,so better stay away.

Wow, what a mentality.

why not? it is very possible in Tamilnadu with their history and things happening in previous years....
This is just a false propaganda by the SL government to deprive the INDIAN fishermen from their fishing grounds
if we Tamils are running a terror outfit in present day, we would be running for our freedom not that of the SL tamils. but we are not going arround that idea and its not possible to get weapons trainging here with out being noticed. The TN journalizm has a strong presence and can even reach areas where air can not reach.

oh.....Abuzolfikar and Chinese dragon are same one ,finally truth revealed. If you are false flagger means you should utmost careful in using words and instant xn.

There are a few stupid parties who support the cause only to gain a few votes and that too they have not won a single seat in the elections, some of them loosening so badly that they lost their deposits. The people of TN only have sympathy for the SL tamils nothing more, nothing less.

oh.....Abuzolfikar and Chinese dragon are same one ,finally truth revealed. If you are false flagger means you should utmost careful in using words and instant xn.

So anyone who thinks your post is stupid... is the same person?

Now apparently I am "Abu Zolfiqar"? :cheesy:

Indians always use this excuse when they can't make an argument. If you actually believe that, then send a message to the mods, since using double-accounts results in a permanent ban for both members.

There are a few stupid parties who support the cause only to gain a few votes and that too they have not won a single seat in the elections, some of them loosening so badly that they lost their deposits. The people of TN only have sympathy for the SL tamils nothing more, nothing less.
actually we empathy with the SL tamils,

why is that even after adding Chinese Dragon to my ignore list, I am able to see his posts.

Are you a mouth piece of TN people, If you think like that means thats ur opinion don't generalize Tamils.

HAHAAA mention the name directly as Vaiko , don't say u living in TN . He is the only leader having firmness in his policy and he still supporting SL Tamil issue. He is dng vote bank politics?? really.

HAHAAA mention the name directly as Vaiko , don't say u living in TN . He is the only leader having firmness in his policy and he still supporting SL Tamil issue. He is dng vote bank politics?? really
Vaiko has not changed his stand on Tamiils, Neither has leaders like Pazla Nedumaran, Thankar Bachan, Seeman. But we do not see or support Tamil Leaders with a vision. People like Karunanidhi who is a family bigot, etc get attention. Congress can never ever win seats in TN if the rest of TN people become educated.

Indians always use this excuse when they can't make an argument. If you actually believe that, then send a message to the mods, since using double-accounts results in a permanent ban for both members.

I am not studying in school to complaining abt others, I knw you are Pakistani thats it.

Vaiko has not changed his stand on Tamiils, Neither has leaders like Pazla Nedumaran, Thankar Bachan, Seeman. But we do not see or support Tamil Leaders with a vision. People like Karunanidhi who is a family bigot, etc get attention. Congress can never ever win seats in TN if the rest of TN people become educated.

I agreed but you missed kolathur mani.

I am not studying in school to complaining abt others, I knw you are Pakistani thats it.

Hahaha typical Indian excuses. You Indians insult Chinese people all day long, and when we reply in the same tone, apparently we are "Pakistanis" now? :cheesy:

What a loser mentality. You Indian members can't win any arguments, so your only two options are (1) racist abuse and (2) denial.

And why not send a message to the mods? If there is even a 0.1% chance you are right, isn't it worth it? To get two senior anti-India members permanently banned from this website? :P

What a loser mentality. You Indian members can't win any arguments, so your only two options are (1) racist abuse and (2) denial.

Dont start crying please. Too much drama as it is.

And honestly you seem to know **** regarding the Eelam issue except for stupid anti-India rantings.

I would appreciate your rants atleast if you had some ground knowledge. But you seem to lack it and the only thing you, my dear, seem to possess is to insert yourself compulsively in anything regarding India and give your "opinion".

kids like that don't need an ***-kicking

they need help

Back
Top Bottom