What's new

Terrorist Caught After Attack in Jammu's Udhampur is Pakistani, Say Police

Lately we have seen the indians subscribing to the 'conspiracy' theory about Mullah Umar being in Karachi, haven't we? So, why do they suddenly dislike 'conspiracy' theory?
what's the big deal if mullah umar was in karanchi... I mean u have political parties in karanchi with Armed wings with sophisticated weapons like anti aircraft guns (captured from rangers raid) ..not to mention world's most wanted lived near ur military academy.

what's the big deal if mullah umar was in karanchi... I mean u have political parties in karanchi with Armed wings with sophisticated weapons like anti aircraft guns (captured from rangers raid) ..not to mention world's most wanted lived near ur military academy.

Don't discredit 'conspiracy theory' as you yourselves subscribe to it when you find it convenient!

Lets just hope this Pakistani's name is not LAQA

lol, Indians are too funny these days.

Khan from Faislabad, thats too funny

As if he was on a honeymoon ride lol @ Came from Pakistan to India :lol:

Don't discredit 'conspiracy theory' as you yourselves subscribe to it when you find it convenient!
So this terrorist ambushed BSF bus,his other terrorist buddy killed in encounter all this happened when 100s of media persons were there ....so what's the conspiracy in this ?

So this terrorist ambushed BSF bus,his other terrorist buddy killed in encounter all this happened when 100s of media persons were there ....so what's the conspiracy in this ?

Everything you accuse your adversary of, without any solid evidence, is conspiracy theory. It's just your words against your adversary's.

lol... they live in bollywood world..if take a close look soilders might commit sucide and authorities have bodies to prove that our men got killed by terrorists ...
they still using routs after the best of the best BSF with electrict fence and sniff dogs with heavy lights snipers on duty 24/7 coudnt catch em.. simply BSF either involve in it or its a drama... maybe be they are not worthy.

Khan From Faisalabad :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian Media Indian police Awan ko Chutiya bnate hue :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

After Pakistani Boat Pakistani Pigeon Pakistan Aurat Gurdaspur hamla Pakistani terrorist enterd through Ravi makes me Wonder Indian Army Soi rehti hai k koi bhi kahin se bhi ghus jata hai

Ab Usman khan aagya wo bhi Faisalabad se :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is what i have been waiting for india to create drama and then cry like a 2 year old.. there are more comming keep counting

Back
Top Bottom