What's new

Terrorist Caught After Attack in Jammu's Udhampur is Pakistani, Say Police

Again 1 more False flag operation, as they dint got anything from #Gurdaspur even,,, First his name was Kasim Khan(similar to Kasab), then changed to Usman & his age was 22, now 20 years.. With in no time Indian Channel #IBN confirmed it is from #LET,and big victory for India as thry only have caught 2nd person ... Even without initial investigations or even IG #BSF denied any claims or reports, only Media claimed him as Pakistani National...Big LOLZ at indian Media,,, who always ready to put every thing on Pakistan Side...Even that so called Kasim or Usman seems to be same as Rakesh and other locals who claimed to catch & Grab Kasim before police reached their... So much of turns, So many claims & re claims.. Still Indian Media & Their Heirs don't know to plan & Execute such small plans even...Hatsoff to them all.... ;)

This guy isn't a Pakistani. I know him. He is a Hindu from Delhi and lived two doors away from me. His father is a high ranking RAW agent who had a fallout with his son after this dude went to Pakistan to receive training with the TTP who is funded by RAW/Mossad/CIA. The father doesn't disapprove of TTP ..just hated the thought of his son being with them in a foreign land. Hence it proves two theories. TTP consists mostly of Hindutva terrorists. Insurgents in Kashmir are Hindutva TTP terrorists returning home for the holidays. I believe that a huge Durga pooja is to be performed in Rishikesh soon in mid August so expect more of these arrests as TTP terrorists return home for the pooja. Hope that helps clear the air

I think pakistan is happy with the terrorist activities in India........
RaW should prepare for karchi school part 2:sniper:
Then we see pak dogs reactions....:taz:

@being humane now u want to make ur words count,,, if we can say Pak caught bajpai or any bihari residence of Jammu so what it means...So please execute things well...LOlz again

is there any rule that khan's shouldn't be living in faisalabad?:o:

Not according to Pakistanis :lol: because they live in a different planet.

One of their previous Maj General was Fahim Akhtar Khan and he is from Faisalabad. He was famous because he could have been become their COAS but was sidelined

Everything you accuse your adversary of, without any solid evidence, is conspiracy theory. It's just your words against your adversary's.
It's always nice to see ungrateful Bangladeshis cheer leading for their actual former masters; Rajakar.

Not according to Pakistanis :lol: because they live in a different planet.

One of their previous Maj General was Fahim Akhtar Khan and he is from Faisalabad. He was famous because he could have been become their COAS but was sidelined

He wasn't a Khan duh. His name was spelt Khanna hence he was sidelined :D

@being humane now u want to make ur words count,,, if we can say Pak caught bajpai or any bihari residence of Jammu so what it means...So please execute things well...LOlz again
Man whatever you can justify and there is a saying "you cannot hide a pumpkin under a grain of rice".

It's always nice to see ungrateful Bangladeshis cheer leading for their actual former masters; Rajakar.

It's a typical zionazi method you have learned from your zionazi masters. When you cannot counter with logic you resort to name calling. You're definitely an indian rajakar waving the British flag like a poodle.

First of all Indians should take a joint stand or agree upon his name whether he is USMAN KHAN or QASIM KHAN or any type of khan (as Indians are much influenced of KHANS).

After that the thread starter shuold start more threads to consider his nationality, age, birth date, his place of residence. There are vast opportunities...!

It's a typical zionazi method you have learned from your zionazi masters. When you cannot counter with logic you resort to name calling. You're definitely an indian rajakar waving the British flag like a poodle.
Lol I've always maintained I'm of Indian origin. Read my user name for crying out loud. You're not breaking news to anyone mate.

Back
Top Bottom