What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

SOME LOONS on here will accuse me of being a dirty Indian Hinduvata agent for saying this
THIS attack here is a failure for security, and i am 100% confident there are details that are being covered up, Its kind of ironic when the attack was taking place and the DG ISPR dude never mentioned that the terrorists hit the masjid, its the first thing they did, and theres pictures of a Army helicopter that crashed, i honestly wouldn't be shocked if those bastards brought it down. There has been major incidents which were covered up by the army in the past, like the fact that an entire company was taken out in tirah vallley, I am 100% confident this will be the same case.

We got the news details and pics, everything to see after all, may be some delay but still it is out, so how is it covered up then? Or you expected everything to be at the scale of APS so then may be (for you) nothing would have been covered up?

It has made Humanity safe and still does! :enjoy:

I hope your optimism allows you to make your dreams true. I may differ with you over means but at the end of the day, our interests are aligned after all.

We got the news details and pics, everything to see after all, may be some delay but still it is out, so how is it covered up then? Or you expected everything to be at the scale of APS so then may be (for you) nothing would have been covered up?
I have a damn good reason to believe there is a cover up, bk in 2012 when terrorists attacked the PAF air force base 2 AWACs were damaged from the attack 1 was completely destroyed, it was never reported until some-one leaked the details, theres been countless operations where things have gone wrong that get covered up, I'm not talking out of my ***, I'm speaking with facts. It wouldn't shock me at all if the QRF underperformed just like they under performed during the APC attack. The SSG in that case dd there job for them. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened and the terrorists held there own against the QRF until the real QRF aka SSG arrived to the scene and swept them out.

I hope your optimism allows you to make your dreams true. I may differ with you over means but at the end of the day, our interests are aligned after all.

at the end of the day we can agree on as long as :pakistan:is safe, doesn't matter which approach is used.

dont want to disclose location on open forum but I have witnessed a "wont happen here and to me" attitude at one place during my recent visit.
god help us
in case of kamra we read that,even incase of Aps we read that. And even now this base.
It means even if daily alerts are issued, that there has to be some system in place where these alerts arent taken so lightly and some followup action is done. I had read that incase of attack on karachi airport warnings were already issued, yet it happened. Imean ido believe whatever loss one is destined to meet happens. But here we are at fault too in some way. I also believe Aps attack was totally our own security failure.

Lastly, whether ppl like it or not but we need to do smething abt afghan refugees. There is a limit to everything, many of them are ttp sympathizers.

I have a damn good reason to believe there is a cover up, bk in 2012 when terrorists attacked the PAF air force base 2 AWACs were damaged from the attack 1 was completely destroyed, it was never reported until some-one leaked the details, theres been countless operations where things have gone wrong that get covered up, I'm not talking out of my ***, I'm speaking with facts. It wouldn't shock me at all if the QRF underperformed just like they under performed during the APC attack. The SSG in that case dd there job for them. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened and the terrorists held there own against the QRF until the real QRF aka SSG arrived to the scene and swept them out.

So what are you expecting? What is covered up?

Edit: See I have been complaining they keep us bloody civilians in dark, may be you can inform us with facts, please let us know too what is the cover up?

I am merely being pragmatic, if believing in a wall makes you feel at ease, please do so by all means.
Aap security analyst ya counter terrorism expert hain for real?? Apko kis nay banaya ct expert ,someone must give me ur job and see how things sort out fast.
I wont share my plans what iwud have done cuz ummm iwill think abt it once i hold that job but iwont be slow as you. Jitni dair may aap posts likhtay hain may nay ab tak aadhay say ziada terrorism pakistan say khatam kar dya hota.

Plz dont ban me for saying this,irem u are a mod too.

Not a solution, because you cannot implement any.
1. You cannot go inside a sovereign country. They already hate you a lot, if you do that, you will have both the Taliban and ANA as your enemy.

2. You have no authoritative power to block funds or freeze accounts. It's a complicated process.

If someone like you manages to get to a position of power, then a lot of problems will be solved one way or other.

Good to have @Spectre back.
I dont want to be in power but we should not stuck either

Tranq darts can still kill people.
Yes but there are chances they wont and there are shock guns which paralize human fod 5 min

Aap security analyst ya counter terrorism expert hain for real?? Apko kis nay banaya ct expert ,someone must give me ur job and see how things sort out fast.
I wont share my plans what iwud have done cuz ummm iwill think abt it once i hold that job but iwont be slow as you. Jitni dair may aap posts likhtay hain may nay ab tak aadhay say ziada terrorism pakistan say khatam kar dya hota.

Plz dont ban me for saying this,irem u are a mod too.

I will not ban you, I have nothing against a difference of opinion, I welcome it. That's how you diversify ideas and come up with a solution.
Yaar I am a military man, and as dense I might seem, I am also a part of this nation's front line against terrorism. Curse your luck :p:

So what are you expecting? What is covered up?

Edit: See I have been complaining they keep us bloody civilians in dark, may be you can inform us with facts, please let us know too what is the cover up?
the cover up is the terrorists did more damage that what the reports are saying, I hope I'm wrong.

SOME LOONS on here will accuse me of being a dirty Indian Hinduvata agent for saying this
THIS attack here is a failure for security, and i am 100% confident there are details that are being covered up, Its kind of ironic when the attack was taking place and the DG ISPR dude never mentioned that the terrorists hit the masjid, its the first thing they did, and theres pictures of a Army helicopter that crashed, i honestly wouldn't be shocked if those bastards brought it down. There has been major incidents which were covered up by the army in the past, like the fact that an entire company was taken out in tirah vallley, I am 100% confident this will be the same case.

I ve seen the news clip u are referring to...the crash pic is from a crash in swat few months back...

As per cover up stories...in pk press there are several injured people who have been interviewed ... i will try to post a link..it collaborates ispr account

Generally 2 persons entered the mosque in canstiblary uniform and asked people to stand in a line so they can be evacuated as there has been a terrorist attack...people complied ... they were all shot..

At this point firing started from outside and bastards ran shouting "army has arrived"
That goes with 10 minutes response time....

I will find the link

I ve seen the news clip u are referring to...the crash pic is from a crash in swat few months back...

As per cover up stories...in pk press there are several injured people who have been interviewed ... i will try to post a link..it collaborates ispr account

Generally 2 persons entered the mosque in canstiblary uniform and asked people to stand in a line so they can be evacuated as there has been a terrorist attack...people complied ... they were all shot..

At this point firing started from outside and bastards ran shouting "army has arrived"
That goes with 10 minutes response time....

I will find the link
its been confirmed by the pilot of the helicopter that the helo took a hit and he had to crash land, ISPR DG baqwaass has come along and covered it up, saying it wasn't the case, who would you rather believe the guy who was in the helo or a guy who sits behind a desk and makes up things.

Back
Top Bottom