What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing, how one can stoop !

by same principles which are trying to use in your arguments,
ask the people of Pakistan, if they are going to accept QADYANI as muslims.

Let the will of people rule shall we ?

AGNOSTIC:
what you are referring to (Slavery, segregation, apartheid) are social phenomenon,
they do not have theological grounds.

Its a simple matter of principle, those who accept the prophet and the end of all prophet hood and those who don't.

Amazing how you people can stoop to such a low level, shamelessly acting as the judge, jury and executioner without having the credentials or the character to do so.

If the will of the people ruled, the tyrant in your profile picture would not be the leader of our nation. If the will of the people ruled, we would not have so many of them struggling to feed their families, educate their children or find a shelter to sleep in.

The problem with you people is that you need written laws and verbal encouragement as a need to stimulate your faith. If it were strong, you would not need these to feel a sense of entitlement to a religion or particular faith.

Talk about the rule of the people when the people have been damned long ago. Just because you have a certain point of view, does not mean that everyone else has to adhere to it.

Last edited:
This is lie and wrong according to us, they will claim their faith is right. What if christians kill us or discriminate against us and call us liars? what if they say liar muslims are falsely claiming that Jesus is not god's son? belief is belief and cant be proven right or wrong, if you think they are wrong then dont do what they do. everybody says his/her religion is right and others are wrong. The head of catholics in Rome says all other faiths are wrong but catholism is right, jews say the same thing and we mulsims say the same thing. the more we are obsesed with these issue the greater will be a growing opportunity for the terrorits and brain washing our kids. dont we have something useful to do?

I think you need to study more about Christianity and Islam. Please dont show us your ignorance in this regard:flame: The purpose of thread is to mourn the death of Pakistanis, which religion they belonged to is not in question.:angry:

I meant officially, pass a law, saying that these groups and these certain members are non muslims and in alliance with Mossad and Raw.
The work will be done.

Good thought.. Though what about people who kill non Muslims like in Mumbai.. How would you term them in alliance with RAW and Mossad? :azn:

But I agree.. In an Islamic country, this will be a great deterrant..

Good thought.. Though what about people who kill non Muslims like in Mumbai.. How would you term them in alliance with RAW and Mossad? :azn:

But I agree.. In an Islamic country, this will be a great deterrant..

Such things are purely for making your case stronger, nothing to do with others, such masala is important in order to bring about such a law.

Its better that Ahmadi's migrate out from Pakistan . Pakistan can face many side effects of Afghan war and lack of law and order is one of them.

I am ******* appalled that some here are justifying the killings of those of different faiths. Aside from religion it is against the basic principle of humanity.

Its better that Ahmadi's migrate out from Pakistan . Pakistan can face many side effects of Afghan war and lack of law and order is one of them.

We are in the 9th year of the war and now you are proposing this, what if they refuse to go.

Perhaps making the security and local intelligence agencies strong enough, they can deter such attacks in the future.

There are always problems, does not mean you get up and run away. You face the problem long enough to see it die out.

Ayeeeeeeee khuda ab to rahim farma. akher kab tak?

Amazing, how one can stoop !

by same principles which are trying to use in your arguments,
ask the people of Pakistan, if they are going to accept QADYANI as muslims.

Let the will of people rule shall we ?

AGNOSTIC:
what you are referring to (Slavery, segregation, apartheid) are social phenomenon,
they do not have theological grounds.

Its a simple matter of principle, those who accept the prophet and the end of all prophet hood and those who don't.

Accepting or rejecting prophet is an individual choice. Who are you to judge the deaths of innocents as justifiable action?? Damn pathetic of people like you who are still debating "theology" in a thread dedicated to offer condolences to the innocent victims of a cowardly terrorist attack.

We are in the 9th year of the war and now you are proposing this, what if they refuse to go.

Perhaps making the security and local intelligence agencies strong enough, they can deter such attacks in the future.

There are always problems, does not mean you get up and run away. You face the problem long enough to see it die out.

Even if the Amedis migrate out, what is the guarantee that then these terrorists will not come after the "enlighted" generation.

Reactions: sab
Accepting or rejecting prophet is an individual choice. Who are you to judge the deaths of innocents as justifiable action?? Damn pathetic of you people like you who are still debating "theology" in a thread dedicated to offer condolences to the innocent victims of a cowardly terrorist attack.

someone spport killing of innocents here? i think even pure kaffers we can't kill them because they are civil and not in war with us. not me its islam say:eek:

Even if the Amedis migrate out, what is the guarantee that then these terrorists will not come after the "enlighted" generation.

Thats the point, they will always find someone who they do not like and start attacking them.

Why should Ahmadies leave, this is their country too and they have served it well.

If people were to move out then only the extremist will remain, you do not run from the problems, instead you face them.

And ask any idiot extremist, they would say the young generation have lost their way, Karachi wale are having party all the time and all this crap.

And it was the suggestion of the other guy, I never said anyone should leave or run away, why would anyone do that.

Why should they migrate out Pakistan. Are they any different citizen than any Muslim, Hindu, Sikh or Christian citizen. This community has produced great sons of Pakistan like Dr Abdul Salam. Difference in religious beliefs is a separate issue and it doesnt effect their rights being Pakistani
:pakistan:

under cover :
ahan,
so after the killing of thousands of muslims on theological hate you are here to teach philosophy ?

and as for T-Faz

"If the will of the people ruled, the tyrant in your profile picture would not be the leader of our nation. If the will of the people ruled, we would not have so many of them struggling to feed their families, educate their children or find a shelter to sleep in."

aren't you being the judge jury and executioner your self ?
what is the difference between me and you ?

Go back to my first post its in a parallel thread,
Well, taking your argument for what is worth, and that of the writer,

I have no objection in condemning this act.

I will call it terrorism, and a crime.

My objection is to people like this "writer" who have come out to write now.

Where were these soulful writers when 150 + Muslims die a day in Iraq and media was silent,
1 American dies, and the whole world is out to lament !

Any one, and every one who will feel the itch to contribute to this thread MUST question his / her own self.

WERE you vocal enough when hundreds of Pakistanis were killed by the day and FOX / CNN / BBC / SKY were sucking their thumbs ?

DID you go protest FOX / CNN / BBC etc for their silence ?

If not, then why do you feel pushed to protest now ?

and if some one feels that the society has been insensitive , will you accuse Americans, British, Indians the same ?

simple questions, lets see if you can answer.

I have never appreciated what happened.
I am only debating the response to the incident, and
secondly i am debating the hypocrisy people profess.

Keep thinking gentlemen.

Interesting rationale. Here's a theoretical question for you....

So if the Indian Prime Minister burned a copy of the Quran live on TV you would be happy with that under your rationale? After all they can do whatever they like as long it's not directly affecting you, right?

why should the indian prime minister burn the quran? have they ever done it before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom