What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noone condoned the attack except for a few fools that were properly disposed off. So attacking salman for something he did not mention seems just wrong. but..

Ahmadis faith is contradictory with Qalma that is reason they were declared non muslim.

If they continue preaching their faith it means they are hurting 1.5 Billion muslims feelings , it is responsibility of all muslims to protect right faith.

In islamic state that is reason murtad( person converted from Islam to any other faith or religion) can not live and practice his faith , he has to leave the state or face panelty as per shariah law.

These people living in Medina, Canada seems to be the root cause of our domestic differences. There are problems with a hardline approach and we will continue to suffer till these voices are eradicated.

Just because slavery and segregation were legal and accepted by the majority did not make those policies/laws/behavior of society acceptable and moral.

Similarly, just because some bigots managed to pass laws openly discriminating against a community of millions, violating their rights and freedoms, does not mean those laws have any moral or ethical standing.

The laws against Ahmadis are based on hatred, prejudice, bigotry and intolerance. They violate very fundamental human rights of millions - they are everything Islam tells us not to do, and yet so many here are proudly waving those laws as if it is some great achievement to be respected.

The only people who can have 'respect' for laws like these are barbarians and tyrants like Hitler and Stalin. Then again, there was an article on how butchers of humanity like Hitler are actually popular in South Asia, Pakistan especially ...

i have already suggested, start a movement against the prejudice :coffee:

The rational was thrown out of the window the day our government decided to pass judgement on one groups faith, it should neither be of any concern to them, nor a matter that they should intervene in.

The rational was inadvertently dislodged when the state was pandering to a bunch of extremists.

Your personal opinion should not be a matter that the state has to address.

that was dirty mullah gov game for point the score. what the hell we see from last 60 years parlement gov oposation busy in LFO AMENDMENT LOWS NROS HAQOOK NISWAAN PAKHTOON KHA EMERGENCY and make PPL kaffers. is these our issues? we are dienig for roti atta patrol prises LOAD SHEEDING powerty jobless youngs and taxes. give me some revolatationry things which done by our govs in past. they just come for play with us and fill there pockets. a single name of politation which join politcs not for power money land but ppl of pakistan? no one.:)

Tch tch tch
Still emotional !
Please read some history before you comment on any thing.

Ahmedi were the first to go to British court to declare the rest as non muslims !

I would suggest, that you don't even try to open the theological aspect of that debate.

but for your own personal reference, Please do read up on who Mufti Mahmood was, and exactly how and what led to the passing of the law.

Please, do not bring your false conspiracies into this thread, just because you are of a point of view and believe in something does not mean that others would too. I have no time to debate or go into this any further.

You live your life the way you want and do not dictate my terms, I will live my life the way I want and will not dictate your terms. That should be all.

I think a fresh thread be started if it is necessary to discuss why qadianis are Muslim or non Muslim. This thread is not a right place to discuss this issue. Just offer condolences please.

State has full authority over this. Why don't the liberal/secular section join hand with Qadiyani kaafirs and launch a movement, just get it removed from the constitution.......

Okay will the others consider TTP terrorists Kafirs or not? I already know your answer but it would be nice if you would let others know as well or does your Islam end at the Kalimah?

Ahmadis faith is contradictory with Qalma that is reason they were declared non muslim.

If they continue preaching their faith it means they are hurting 1.5 Billion muslims feelings , it is responsibility of all muslims to protect right faith.
You can declare them 'non -Muslim' on a personal level, but when the State forces them to do something, that is discrimination and tyranny. Any law that prevents an individual from practicing his faith as they wish is a black law, and is contrary to the Quran where it clearly States 'no compulsion in religion'.

As for 'hurting Muslims feelings', Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Atheists etc. - none of them accept Muhammed as a prophet and none of them accept the Quran as Allah's word and none of the accept the Allah of the Quran as the True God. Now you want to impose discrimantory laws against all of them as well because 'it hurts your feelings'?

Grow up and stop acting like a girl in kindergarten whose 'feelings get hurt'.
In islamic state that is reason murtad( person converted from Islam to any other faith or religion) can not live and practice his faith , he has to leave the state or face panelty as per shariah law.
There is disagreement on that particular interpretation, but just from a civilized and human rights perspective, using a little common sense and a little decency, one can easily see that forcing someone from their home and forcing them to stop practicing their faith as they wish is nothing but pure prejudice, intolerance and discrimination.

Where in the Quran is prejudice, intolerance and discrimination allowed?

I can't believe some people started talking about who is Muslim or not or should the title have the name ''MOSQUE''.
Those ttp supporters should go and join them what are they doing on internet? it thought taliban said internet is evil?

Allah give the injured speedy recovery ameen.
:pakistan:

enough is enough

what do you want?
to give liberty to those who distroy schools?
who beat and ban education for women
who think they have rights to call any one kaffir or mushrik then kill rape and torture at their will
those who have hate and distruction in their minds?
those who disgrace islam while claiming that their acts are govern by Teachings of Islam

come on grow up. IS this teaching of Islam and Prophet what these so Called Mujahideen are doing

its shame that educated people think like that.

Do you remember what Islam is , those who distroy Girls schools forget that Bibi Aysha Razi Allah taala Anha used to lecture Sahaba in Masjid e Nabwi

Today threat to islam and muslims comes from within not from out side. reckon it or not its the fact.

I remember when Hazrat Khalid came from the campaighn of Yamen where he killed those who before dieing said kalima and Hazrat Khalid thought that they said to save their lives.. prophet said " Khalid did you saw their hearts that they were lieing"

now compare the teaching of Prophet with these Takfiri thugs
do you think they have any thing to do with prophet(PBUH)?????????

and what's hurting you, my attacking american terrorist or something else. If it's the american terrorists, then i repeat , the low life american terrorists will be thrown back from where they came i.e gutter.

and if you are assuming that i support TTP, than i can only laugh at u :lol:, TTP can go to hell, i just don't care :coffee:

and Plz don't bring Islam, i can quote 100's of Ayats/Hadiths which will simply bring disgrace to our lovely army and i don't want to do this coz there's a heavy presence of so called "Bharatis" in this forum.

i have already suggested, start a movement against the prejudice :coffee:

Oh but all of us 'liberals', in the media and on the blogosphere, are doing just that. A few years ago you would not have seen the kind of supports repeal of the black anti-Ahmadi laws this forum and the media is showing today.

Step by step, this house of prejudice and bigotry that Zia and ZA Bhutto built will be taken down. There is no room for such prejudice and discrimination in a just, civilized and true Islamic society.

Your hate mongering kind is not welcome.:angry:

Okay will the others consider TTP terrorists Kafirs or not? I already know your answer but it would be nice if you would let others know as well or does your Islam end at the Kalimah?

as i have already said, TTP can go to hell, i don't care. Get them declared thru state, i have no problems.

there goes u'r assumption in the air that i support TTP :bunny:

Lahore tense after mosques' attacks
Ahmadiyya sect demanded protection from further attacks as funerals took place on Saturday [AFP]

The leaders of Pakistan's Ahmadiyya religious minority have called on the government to provide better protection for the group, as they buried the victims of two deadly mosque attacks in the eastern city of Lahore.

The burials on Saturday came as Pakistani authorities began the hunt for members of the armed gang that left at least 82 people dead in an assault on two mosques belonging to the sect on Friday.

Authorities tightened security across the city in the wake of the attacks at the Garhi Shahu and Model Town mosques, which were still scattered with broken glass and stained with blood on Saturday.

But Raja Ghalab Ahmad, a local Ahmadiyya leader, urged the government to do more to prevent such attacks in the future.

"Are we not the citizens of Pakistan?" he asked at the site of the attack in the Garhi Shahu neighbourhood of Lahore.

"We do have the right to be protected, but unfortunately we were not given this protection."

Taliban blamed

Security forces battled the assailants for several hours following the co-ordinated attacks after Friday prayers and arrested two attackers, though some of the suspects escaped.

The armed men, including three suicide bombers, stormed into the prayer halls firing guns, throwing grenades and taking hostages, police said.

Police have blamed the Pakistani Taliban for the attack.

Akram Naeem, a senior police officer in Lahore, said the interrogation of one of the arrested suspects revealed that the men were involved with the Pakistani Taliban and had trained in the North Waziristan tribal region.

"Our initial investigation has found that they all belong to Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan," Naeem said.

He said the suspect, "Abdullah alias Mohammad, was given terrorism training in Miran Shah", the main city in North Waziristan.

Shahbaz Sharif, the chief minister of Punjab province where the fighting took place, condemned the attacks and pledged to increase efforts to fight sectarian groups.

But Imran Khan, Al Jazeera's correspondent in Lahore, said minority communities of Pakistan are increasingly feeling under threat.

"I spoke to members of a Shia community today who feel that they are next.
There is a significant Sikh community within the city of Peshawar. A few months ago I went to interview some of them, nobody wanted to speak to me.

"They told us they were scared for their lives. We are hearing more and more of this kind of fear.

"This attack has brought into sharp focus the way that minority communities are feeling."

The Ahmadiyya sect has been declared as non-Muslim by Pakistan because its interpretation of Islam differs from that of many Muslims.

The community says it has been the target of previous attacks and has received regular threats in the past.

That is totally irrelavent, stealing someone's identity for fraud(i you mean this way) is somthing and people's faith is something else.

:disagree: you did not get the bottom line forget it.

This is lie and wrong according to us, they will claim their faith is right.

:angry: You surely pretending to be a Muslim while you do not know the basics for a being a Muslim.

Its not us or them. And no one cares what they think or what we think or claim, ITS QURAN and ITS Allah's Orders which decides who will be a Muslim. And according to Quran, Islam anyone who does not give shahada that Allah is One and Muhammad (PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Allah and there will be no Prophet after him. Thats it.

Anyone who does not believe in finality of Prophethood on Muhammad (PBUH), is not a Muslim.

What if christians kill us or discriminate against us and call us liars? what if they say liar muslims are falsely claiming that Jesus is not god's son? belief is belief and cant be proven right or wrong, if you think they are wrong then dont do what they do. everybody says his/her religion is right and others are wrong. The head of catholics in Rome says all other faiths are wrong but catholism is right, jews say the same thing and we mulsims say the same thing. the more we are obsesed with these issue the greater will be a growing opportunity for the terrorits and brain washing our kids. dont we have something useful to do?

:tdown: Liberal bigots and non-believers are trying to make things confusing here whenever something is said about reality of declared qadyanis.

NO One here is justifying killing of qadyanis neither anyone nor Islam has ever advocated their killings.

Neither we are talking about which religion or faith is the true or wrong.

All we are here telling you the difference between a Muslim and a qadyani.

Qadyanis are NOT Muslims.PERIOD.

dotn do what they do if you think they are wrong simple as that.

i know the basics of islam, no need for educatin in here.

Anyone who says qadyanis are Muslims i doubt about his or her knowledge about even basics Islam.

And i dont care if some some neo-liberals will not like me because i am not willing to compromise my faith and basic requirement for becoming a Muslim.

If tomorrow Hindus or Jews start calling their place of worship as Mosque or Masjid do you think it will understandable?

Though it does not change my firm belief in my religion but for clearing things and defending the rules of my religion Islam is the lowest level of imman which we Muslims atleast can do.

as i have already said, TTP can go to hell, i don't care. Get them declared thru state, i have no problems.

there goes u'r assumption in the air that i support TTP :bunny:

The problem with these people is that anyone who defends Islam they call him of her as TTP,militant, al-qaeda supporter :tdown:

To hell with TTP and other terrorist we dont care kill them fk them whatever you want do them.

BUT Please do not distort Islam just because you do not believe in rules and orders of Islam and Quran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom