What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

2_364643_1_248.jpg

I dont have any obligation to tell you about my faith and it is not necessary for you to know who i am. They might be distorting the basics of islam, what is your problem with it? they know and allah knows, it is them who will answer in the day of qayama not you and me. as long as you do what you think is right then you shouldnt be concerned about other people's actions which is entirely upto them. live your life and let the others live their lives.

by the way, i am not ignorant, but i think rationally.

Interesting rationale. Here's a theoretical question for you....

So if the Indian Prime Minister burned a copy of the Quran live on TV you would be happy with that under your rationale? After all they can do whatever they like as long it's not directly affecting you, right?

Interesting rationale. Here's a theoretical question for you....

So if the Indian Prime Minister burned a copy of the Quran live on TV you would be happy with that under your rationale? After all they can do whatever they like as long it's not directly affecting you, right?

and what will you do if that happens? Join the Jihad or push the Pakistan army to attack india? Will angry protests and effigey burning be your solution? Or will you burn down temples and kill some more non muslims? What makes you think they should respect your religion when you can be so easily inticed into irrational counter measures?

P.S think of your answer carefully because what you mention is already happening all over the world. You know the cartoon incident is way more insulting. You are more than welcome to join the jihad if you feel you must protect our religion. At least if you get injured you will be covered under their medical care.

Last edited:
Abu Basit;889352]

Now you tell me, what's the justification in killing 95% civilians just to kill 5% , or You also gonna justify this as a collateral damage?

again you are mixing irrelevant things i.e drone attacks by americans and this gruesome muder act conducted by most probably our own.

An Islamic state is fully justified to declare a group kaafir which doesn't believe in the finality of Prophethood. Just to remind, this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and not Secular Republic of Pakistan

and which version of Islam is it ? ever thought about that hope you got my point . If we are so keen to cal Pakistan Islamic repubic than also further elaborate if it is : suni Islamic republic / shia Islamic ? Deobandi .. wahabi .. ahmedi .. List goes on and on!?

and what will you do if that happens? Join the Jihad or push the Pakistan army to attack india? Will angry protests and effigey burning be your solution? Or will you burn down temples and kill some more non muslims? What makes you think they should respect your religion when you can be so easily inticed into irrational counter measures?

i'll be surprised if we not do this..
we should do this, where is our gherat, emaan?
Why should we allow every one to insult Islam
its not us who has to restrain from retaliating,

its the indian prime minister who has to think gazillion times b4 doing it...

Really off topic i just wanted to clear sm thing.

why do you people even give a damn about what they believe in? its non of your business, let them believe in what ever they want to believe in, there must be no discriminatory laws, State is no one to define Muslims & non muslims

Why waste your time with me, after all I am an Ahmadi

By Wajahat S. Khan

I am an Ahmadi. There are four million of me in Pakistan. This Islamic Republic is the only state in the world which has officially declared me to to be a non-Muslim. Why? It’s simple. I am an Ahmadi.

Ordinances have been passed against me. Acts and Constitutional Amendments have been drafted around me. Shortly after the heart and soul of our nation was ripped into two, a country reeling to define and defend its own identity unleashed itself upon me. In 1974, a parliament I had voted for adopted a law that outlawed me.

The rest of you were given a different story. Unlike you, I was not a “a person who believes in the finality of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH”. But nobody really asked me what I believed in. Why? Because I am different. Because I don’t matter. Because I am an Ahmadi.

A powerful man who killed another powerful man in the name of the law did worse to me. In 1984, the General of an Army I pay for, support and serve with passed another law: now I could not call myself a Muslim at all, or even “pose as Muslim”.

You might have noted the affects of that today. As my attackers unleashed their wrath, television networks I watch and love got the location of the bloodshed all wrong. What I call a mosque, they called a “place of worship”. That’s alright though. It’s not their fault. I’m used to the special treatment. After all, I am an Ahmadi.

But I wish things were different. I wish I was like you. I wish I was a Sunni, a Shia, a Punjabi, a Pakhtoon, a Baloch, a Sindhi, a Memon, a Gujrati, a Siraiki, a Makrani. If I was any of those, or even anyone else, I would have been called a martyr or “shaheed” in the papers today. My family would have liked that. They would have even engraved it on my grave, like you do for your loved ones. But that doesn’t matter though. It’s what comes after the grave that really matters. And in my case, I’ve been reassured by you that not much good awaits me there.

But you can’t blame me for wishing. I wish I could give you a hug this Eid. I wish I could say “asalamalaikum” and “eid mubarak” to you as well. I wish I could read to you the history of my people and even have you sample my food. But I can’t. That could cost me three years of prison time.

Finally, I also wish my attackers had chosen another date. For you, today was a day to remember. After all, it was twelve years ago that you unleashed your might upon the world by reducing a mountain to ashes. You had invented the weapon to counter all weapons. You detractors were scared and your enemies terrified. For causing yesterday’s incident to dampen your re-living that moment of pride, I apologize. Please accept my condolences.

But you don’t have to. You’ve got other things to do. Why waste your time with me? After all, I am an Ahmadi.

(Disclaimer: Khan is not an Ahmadi, rather a Pakistani)

Why waste your time with me, after all I am an Ahmadi Pak Tea House

There should be a law for the minorities which addresses there discrimination ..!

P.S think of your answer carefully because what you mention is already happening all over the world. You know the cartoon incident is way more insulting. You are more than welcome to join the jihad if you feel you must protect our religion. At least if you get injured you will be covered under their medical care.

Your answering my question (which wasn't directed at you either) with more questions. I'm asking Ahmed what he would do since as he gave the impression that we should all be pacifists even when we have a right to protest as its the better option.

And yes I'm aware of what's happening to muslims worldwide, hence I tailored this questions specifically for that reason.

Your answering my question (which wasn't directed at you either) with more questions. I'm asking Ahmed what he would do since as he gave the impression that we should all be pacifists even when we have a right to protest as its the better option.

And yes I'm aware of what's happening to muslims worldwide, hence I tailored this questions specifically for that reason.

How can you ask someone a questions for which you yourself dont have an answer for? Did you have a better solution to present?

How can you ask someone a questions for which you yourself dont have an answer for? Did you have a better solution to present?

Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) nay hum musalmanon ko apnay Haq k liye lernay k liye kaha hai chup ker k bethnay k liye nai kaha.

Lero or Allah pay bharosa rekho, 313 suhabas ghuzwa e badr mein hazaron k lashker k khilaf leray they, Islam k liye leray they woh. Apnay haq k liye keray they woh.

Chup ker k nai bethay they.

P.S any one can correct me about the exact no. of suhabas, i might be wrong.

It's time we indulge yet again in introspection and realize the reasons why people become militants and how we have tolerated the existence of his nuisance in out country rather than being in denial, which has been the activity of choice for our citizens for a long time.

When was the last time we indulged in introspection?

This is the root cause. We are reactionaries. Instead of planning for future we long for the "glorious" past.

Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) nay hum musalmanon ko apnay Haq k liye lernay k liye kaha hai chup ker k bethnay k liye nai kaha.

Lero or Allah pay bharosa rekho, 313 suhabas ghuzwa e badr mein hazaron k lashker k khilaf leray they, Islam k liye leray they woh. Apnay haq k liye keray they woh.

Chup ker k nai bethay they.

P.S any one can correct me about the exact no. of suhabas, i might be wrong.

I am not disagreeing with you .. If those are the hadith you have brought forward as good muslims .. I am sure you will act on those as well. I would not want any of you guys to be hypocrites and forum heros and not do anything about whats going on around us.

Because not everyone has the answer for everything...

I asked one question (to another poster) and you replied with five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom