What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
the total number of people died in this attack now stands at 98.

They are muslims or not, i am not disputing that. but what is your problem with it if they are not muslim?

there's no dispute, they are declared 'Kaafirs. i have no problems, you guyz are trying to create a controversy over a settled issue. Just discuss the event, we all condemn the attack but in this process if someone is trying to create controversy by raising the question of Qadiyani's religion and by using our titles/description which is illegal in Pakistan, i will fully respond.

i repeat, discuss the attack, i have no problems. if you will bring controversial issues, i have problems.

There was a report recently that did mention that the Sharif brothers are allowing extremists to dwell in Punjab where as they had been kicked out of all other places.

Now this has happened and actions have to be taken.

Pakistan's Punjab region on knife-edge as extremists take hold, says governor | World news | The Guardian

Pakistan's heartland Punjab province is an extremist "bomb" ready to explode, the region's highest official has warned, with the recent targeting of minority groups seen by some as evidence of jihadists' grip on the area.

The provincial governor accused the regional government, led by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif's party, of tolerating or even supporting extremists, who are said to operate openly in Punjab free from the military operations waged against Taliban guerrillas in the area bordering Afghanistan.

"The Sharifs are creating a potential bomb here in Punjab," said Salman Taseer, the governor of Punjab, who was appointed by the national government. "These [militant] groups are armed and dangerous. There is no way you can accommodate these people. There has to be zero tolerance."

In recent weeks, a spate of armed robberies and kidnappings of the Ahmedi sect in the city of Faisalabad was traced to members of Jamaat-ud-Dawa, the group previously known as Lashkar-e-Taiba that was blamed for the devastating 2008 terrorist attack on Mumbai. Three Ahmedis were also shot dead, thought to be the work of the same group.

Sharif's opponents accuse his party, the opposition Pakistan Muslim League-N – whose support comes partly from the religious right – of accommodating extremists such as Sipah-e-Sahaba, a banned sectarian group blamed for the deaths of hundreds of Shias.

In Jhang town, a byelection last month saw Sharif's party openly court Sipah-e-Sahaba supporters. Punjab's law minister, Rana Sanaullah, was pictured on the campaign trail with the alleged head of the group, Ahmed Ludhianvi.

Experts believe that the Pakistani Taliban is deeply influenced by Sipah-e-Sahaba, with the Taliban's leader, Hakimullah Mehsud, a former member.

Sheikh Waqas Akram, an opposition member of parliament from Jhang, which is the headquarters of Sipah-e-Sahaba, likened the situation in Punjab to the Swat valley, where official inaction allowed the Taliban to take over in 2008. "There can be 10 Swats in Punjab, if you don't check them [extremists]," said Akram.

But Sanaullah denied the claims, saying that while banned groups operated in the province there was no "Talibanisation" in Punjab. "Not a single street where you can say there is a no-go area," he said.

Sanaullah said that groups based in the north-west were behind the terrorist attacks in Punjab, not local organisations, adding that "95% of the people of Sipah-e-Sahaba are not terrorists". He said: "We must persuade these persons to put aside their guns, to participate in elections. They have the right to vote, so why can't I ask them [Sipah-e-Sahaba] for votes?"

Over the last year the affluent Ahmedi community in Faisalabad has been rocked by a campaign of violence and intimidation, which intensified in recent weeks. Ahmedi are classified as non-Muslims under Pakistani law, for believing that Muhammad was not the final prophet.

Police arrested four suspects last month. Three days later, on 1 April, three members of an Ahmedi family were shot dead as they returned from work. Their car was sprayed with bullets, in what police believe was a "very professional" hit and possible revenge for the arrests.

"The four people in jail are in Jamaat-ud-Dawa," said senior Faisalabad police officer Abid Hussain. "They told us that they got a decree from a maulvi (priest) in their group that says that robbing, kidnapping and killing Ahmedis is allowed and would be rewarded in heaven."

The city's Ahmedi community have restricted their movements and some have hired bodyguards.

"We are now scared to leave the house, when the door bell rings, we are frightened about who might be there. Outside, we feel always like someone is following us," said Mohammad Iqbal Ahmed, whose son and nephew were kidnapped in March and returned after the payment of a £20,000 ransom.

Someone needs to eliminate the core of these people, and that will be eliminating the Sharif Brothers.

Thank God, PPP is in power, other wise all of Pakistan will be under their grip.

Sharif brothers alone are responsible for this, there province has not been cleared because of them.

No wonder that when these cowards were not in Pakistan, such incidents did not occur.

93 dead 200 Injured(The most shameful day of the year:rolleyes:).

Fellows: TTP has created an Awesome trap for us (Pakistanis & Muslims & qadiyanis specially) , they want to get the Mullah support which they lost in their Doggy terrorist acts in past few months.

Just a Flashback:

1: Dr Sarfaraz naeemi Gives a Fatwa against Terrorists.

And this is what they did to him.

Dr. Sarfraz Naeemi Martyred in Lahore Blast | Pakistan Politics

2: Dr Tahir ul qadri gives fatwa against terrorist which was signed by 400 top of the line Muslim scholars.

3: Fatwa comes from Supreme Islamic council of Saudi arabia against Terrorists.

4: Fatwa comes from India

Now TTP had lost support of Mullahs as all agreed that TTP was serving for Pakistan's enemies and they were the version of Hassan al sabah so the Fatwas started to appear.

Since Ahmadis are a controversial issue and all Muslims have consensus on them the TTP staged an attack to get Mullah support and i am sure some will support them which is pathetic.

We (Pakistanis) regardless of Faith can defeat this TTP game plan together as they will stage more attacks in the coming days on rival sects of Islam , on mosques and on Ahmadis and their places of worship.

We need to forget for a while that what we believe in and we need to think that what is being done to our country which belongs to Muslims and Ahmadis equally.

Lets wave our Flag on TTP's Skull :pakistan: !!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are muslims or not, i am not disputing that. but what is your problem with it if they are not muslim?

If you use my name and you are not me do you think i should be happy you are misusing my name ???

qadyanis are speading lies about Quran, Islam and Prophethood :angry: Do you think we should not protest that and correct that in a peaceful manner ?

Being a Muslim its our duty to correct all misconception and lies spread by people including both some Liberal Muslims and Non-Muslims.

Note: I have no interest to ask you for your faith either. I am just clarifying the fact that any true Muslim do know the difference between a Muslim and a qadyani.

And if someone is still ignorant then he or she might not be a Muslim or lack knowledge about basics of Islam

If you use my name and you are not me do you think i should be happy you are misusing my name ???

That is totally irrelavent, stealing someone's identity for fraud(i you mean this way) is somthing and people's faith is something else.

qadyanis are speading lies about Quran, Islam and Prophethood :angry: Do you think we should not protest that and correct that in a peaceful manner ?

This is lie and wrong according to us, they will claim their faith is right. What if christians kill us or discriminate against us and call us liars? what if they say liar muslims are falsely claiming that Jesus is not god's son? belief is belief and cant be proven right or wrong, if you think they are wrong then dont do what they do. everybody says his/her religion is right and others are wrong. The head of catholics in Rome says all other faiths are wrong but catholism is right, jews say the same thing and we mulsims say the same thing. the more we are obsesed with these issue the greater will be a growing opportunity for the terrorits and brain washing our kids. dont we have something useful to do?

Being a Muslim its our duty to correct all misconception and lies spread by people including both some Liberal Muslims and Non-Muslims.

dotn do what they do if you think they are wrong simple as that.

And if someone is still ignorant then he or she might not be a Muslim or lack knowledge about basics of Islam

i know the basics of islam, no need for educatin in here.

Note: I have no interest to ask you for your faith either. I am just clarifying the fact that any true Muslim do know the difference between a Muslim and a qadyani.

We have an agreement here but lets talk about this war which is burning everyone to the ground regardless of who belongs to what faith ?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

201052993032665734_2.jpg

what is the casualty among the police officers? they have done a great job.

Everyone knows the difference. They are not muslim. They can however call their place of worship a mosque or church or whatever the hell they want to call it. I want to read where it is written in the Pakistani constitution that they cannot use an Arabic or English word describing a place of worship. There is no debate over what their religion is. It is utter nonsense that people are bringing up the word mosque and place of worship, instead of blood and tears.

photo_1275049725957-6-0_85817_G.jpg

001109b42f9b0d6aaae002.jpg

28cnd-pstan1-articleLarge.jpg

Pakistan-Police.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Who is what??????

headline8ba105.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom