What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Bro, its 250+ million Muslims /QUOTE]

Try this ... Demographics of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that refers to Census 2001 data my friend.

http://www.censusindia.gov.in/Census_Data_2001/India_at_glance/religion.aspx

Please note that we have added more than 200 Million Indians to our land since then.

There are enough credible references all over the Net which confirm that we now have the world's second largest Muslim population. Or we have slipped to third.

Either way 180 odd million is the figure that is on most credible estimates based on various forecasts and demographic algorithms.

Indian are always indian voting for a mass murderer :hitwall:.

Hafiz saeed must send some mujhadin to clear this garbage :pop:.

i think in that case he will be the first to be cleared

But looks like Indian Lobiest in U.S can't digest it, and We got our own type of traitors who sell their citizens just for money. All Governments in Pakistan were and are imposed and supported by U.S , and I'm not gon'na deny it. Similarly india got their own kind of problems. I'm not saying that Hafiz saeed is an elegible person, He is just a citizen of Pakistan. and state has a responsibility to save its people's rights but our establishment have some other plans. :bad:

Dude 1930 is long gone ,its not gon'na happen. Niether lanka, Niether bangla, and Nor Pakistan will become part part of India in future, But , Yea you all are raised to dream akhand Bharat, and it will remain dream. :lol:

Dude, dont get randy.. just read the context in which i had commented ....

Please note that we have added more than a Billion Indians to our land since then.

There are enough credible references all over the Net which confirm that we now have the world's second largest Muslim population. Or we have slipped to third.

Either way 250+ million is the figure that is on most credible estimates based on various forecasts and demographic algorithms.

Whoa, a billion Indians since 2001 ... that's waayyy out of the ball-park.

One hasn't seen any such "credible references" you mention but anyway, that's OT, let us return to talking about the Modi-man.

If BJP is religious party...then all Pakistani parties are religious....Pakistani so called religious parties are equal to Bajarang Dal and VHP in India which are banned for election in India but not in your country...:drag:

That simply is not true,

Oh! Then Same logic is applicable for Hafiz Mohammad Saeed. He didn't even Kill anyone with a spear in his hands and Yea! Court proved him innocent, but still Bharti Can't digest it . Narindra is an exterimist , and terrorism supporter minister and other cummunities see him as terrorist. But still He is innocent for you.

At the same time Modi did not organize or do hate speach againt Pakistan or aide youngsters to do jihad and sucide missions in the neighbouring country. where as Hafezz Sayade does all the above crimes against humanity.
Modi is accused of in-action, and its yet to be proved in the Court,

aryan bhai tell me one thing. do u acccept that pakistan has allowed to give asylum to dawood abrihim and hafiz saeed dawoods daughter married ur ex cricketer's son. both have committed crimes and killed 1000s. narendra modi is a good leader and he can do good for the country. he has proved his performance in gujarat. not just india the world knows it. so every indian wants him to be the pm. it will make life of muslims better. trust mee brah

The Pakistan state should be provided with the evidence and I don't know what the extradition proces is. But simply follow the law and I would be surprised and not happy if Pakistan was not to comply with the letter of the law and I would be the first to be critical of Pakistan if they didn't.

In any event Modi's actions or inaction's are not mitigated by others wrongdoing

It is not I didn't like, It is amazement as how a elite member behave like this and post complete non-sense?

Nope we are in different boat of the same kind and pity thing is Pakistani's had made many holes in the floor and your boat is submerging very fast with very few blocking the holes!

If economy is going in the right direction then everything will fall in its place! The GDP's are good indicator!

It was not nonsense. The article was written by a Dalit Indian. It also provided excellent sources whether they be the Indian govt or the UN agencies. The reason you and other Indians on here didn't like it cos it did not comply with your mantra of India-incredible, Pakistan failed

No, not at all, neither the 'rotten' nor the 'stinky' would do. Why may I not insist on my right to get a good, clean government, with good, clean leaders?

The good news is that in case you haven't noticed, both these national parties are declining steadily in terms of percentage of the national vote that they secure. This means that they cannot have their way and cannot act in unilateral manner any more.

The Congress is under fire because of the corruption of the DMK; the BJP is under fire from the voter. Both are being rapidly cut to size.

Let us see what the electorate does. Let us have some faith in them.
For the bold part, I am not a DMK supporter, but almost Congress guys are equally corrupt and have taken good percentage of what ever DMK bribed. Congress is no saint, if you see their track record, the Gandhi family has enjoyed victories only in a few constituency where they have made sure that the litracy rate does not go above 40 %.

At the same time Modi did not organize or do hate speach againt Pakistan or aide youngsters to do jihad and sucide missions in the neighbouring country. where as Hafezz Sayade does all the above crimes against humanity.
Modi is accused of in-action, and its yet to be proved in the Court,
Dont mind but i think the simple logic for all owr freinds across the border is that if some nut jobs kill some pilgrims & hindus retaleat & things go owt off hand its not the fault of mullahs who ignited it but the fault of CM who was not able to control it 100% which is immposible and even though his track record is of a non currupt & hardworking person he is guilty of terrorism & murder ...i must say great logic

No, not at all, neither the 'rotten' nor the 'stinky' would do. Why may I not insist on my right to get a good, clean government, with good, clean leaders?

The good news is that in case you haven't noticed, both these national parties are declining steadily in terms of percentage of the national vote that they secure. This means that they cannot have their way and cannot act in unilateral manner any more.

The Congress is under fire because of the corruption of the DMK; the BJP is under fire from the voter. Both are being rapidly cut to size.

Let us see what the electorate does. Let us have some faith in them.

Congress is just as much responsible for the scams as its allies. And lets not forget the Commonwealth Games and scam and the shame that it brought to our country. That was an all Congress show. The worst part of it all, the culprits go scot-free. There is no accountability and the PM(a great man) is just a lame duck.

Unfortunately I don't see a credible challenge coming from the third front any time soon. Not that they ll be any better anyways(I would take Congress over Communists any day). In the mean time there is no harm giving Modi a chance. Of course through proper elections, no one here advocated leadership for Modi by force.

If the electorate votes Modi in, hopefully we will all respect that, instead of the, "Modi as a PM, over my dead body" sorta rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by parkland View Post
aryan bhai tell me one thing. do u acccept that pakistan has allowed to give asylum to dawood abrihim and hafiz saeed dawoods daughter married ur ex cricketer's son. both have committed crimes and killed 1000s. narendra modi is a good leader and he can do good for the country. he has proved his performance in gujarat. not just india the world knows it. so every indian wants him to be the pm. it will make life of muslims better. trust mee brah

I dont know about others, but javed should be extradited for hitting the six...

modi is a great leader and future om of india get it into ur head guys

In India (& in Pakistan) we look to one person to solve problems. This is is a very immature way of looking at matters. In any event I don't think leaders have that much control as we believe or they like to believe.

In India (& in Pakistan) we look to one person to solve problems. This is is a very immature way of looking at matters. In any event I don't think leaders have that much control as we believe or they like to believe.

sir kindly dont compare your great leaders with owrs .....theres hell lot of diff ...

Back
Top Bottom