What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Why does the Sangh Parivar and its hangers-on always assume that someone opposed to them is automatically pro-Congress? I was against the Congress from 1968, long before the BJP replaced the Jan Sangh.

This debate is not about how bad the Congress was, and is, and how therefore any stinky replacement is acceptable. It is about a bad man and a brutal one, one who does not see people when he looks around, but sees Hindus, Muslims, Christians and members of various religions. NOTHING that the Congress did justifies what he did. Whether the Congress killed 20,000 Muslims in its time is not relevant. Even one death demands justice; 2,000, condign punishment.

Please save your Congress versus Sangh Parivar arguments for a political forum; this is about an unjust man evading the law for a decade.

Maybe Modi did what he did. But today Ashoka who killed thousands in the Kalinga war has his emblem on the flag, currency, passport and what not.
I think Indian history judges people by the net of good and bad.

I have no beef against the BJP personally-It is a great party that has helped uncover some of the biggest scams to plague India...
It is the thought of Modi in the top office which scares me:confused:, and given the fact that Modi is the most popular BJP leader by far this is very much possible if they come to power in 2014...:undecided:

Why does the thought of Modi as the PM scares you?

Maybe Modi did what he did. But today Ashoka who killed thousands in the Kalinga war has his emblem on the flag, currency, passport and what not.
100% accetable argument, its the goods that we have to see. he did not go around killing people with a spear in his hand, so he is in no way accountable for the godhra or post godhra riots, so if we sum up the bad and good, then he has a lot of good to his resume that makes him a great leader.

World and India respect and love Modi....

Dont worry once he become PM and visit Pakistan...show him some banner and black flags....wait till that time...:azn:

Ashok made and represents a huge change in political, military and religious beliefs . Such a big change that it's impression was lasting and traces of it can still e seen on the Indian populace.
He accepted and apologised for all his crimes very publicily.
Modi on the other hand hasn't done enogh good to outweigh the bad.In his case it's still net bad.

World and India respect and love Modi....

Dont worry once he become PM and visit Pakistan...show him some banner and black flags....wait till that time...:azn:

i cant resist this. He will visit Pakistan , but only to be the first person to broadcast.. This is Radio India , Islamabad. ... LOL>... Zaid hamid, take that.

Ashok made and represents a huge change in political, military and religious beliefs . Such a big change that it's impression was lasting and traces of it can still e seen on the Indian populace.
He accepted and apologised for all his crimes very publicily.
Modi on the other hand hasn't done enogh good to outweigh the bad.In his case it's still net bad.

did you witness him apologising publically, its all written document that says so, and as he was in power during the time, can i say that he rigged the writters to write all good about him.
His true teaching can been seen in SL where Budhism that he spread has killed any entire race of NATIVE TAMILS in the island nation

i cant resist this. He will visit Pakistan , but only to be the first person to broadcast.. This is Radio India , Islamabad. ... LOL>... Zaid hamid, take that.

rest would be like this:
This is an urgent broadcast... we are airing this while knowing that it will be taken off and we will be shot.... Northern india has been run over by Pakistan army and irregulars and N.E india is being over run by PLA...:lol: Indians plz dnt come out of your house... save urself... "shooting noise" ahhh... we are dead...:rofl:

did you witness him apologising publically, its all written document that says so, and as he was in power during the time, can i say that he rigged the writters to write all good about him.
His true teaching can been seen in SL where Budhism that he spread has killed any entire race of NATIVE TAMILS in the island nation

I did not make the point to sling mud on Ashoka. Only to say that history will judge one by the sum of all actions.

rest would be like this:
This is an urgent broadcast... we are airing this while knowing that it will be taken off and we will be shot.... Northern india has been run over by Pakistan army and irregulars and N.E india is being over run by PLA...:lol: Indians plz dnt come out of your house... save urself... "shooting noise" ahhh... we are dead...:rofl:
but why would he do that in Islamabad?

Why does the thought of Modi as the PM scares you?
As i have said earlier, he did not personally kill anyone, but he turned a blind eye which caused thousands of deaths...:disagree:
Imagine Modi "ignoring" muslims while sitting at the PM's chair and the subsequent mess India will find itself in.
I have no love for congress party, but I have no option when the alternative is someone like Modi....
This is a major problem in India- there are no worthy politicians or parties to support..:angry:

No, I will not break the law, but I will resist this fascist coming to power to the utmost.

Aren't you better advised to spend your energies against the congress fascists, who after all, kill more people every day than poor Modi is alleged to have done in a lifetime.

1. I don't want Modi hanged for his supposed complicity in the riots. I want him brought to trial for criminal conspiracy. The punishment for that is not hanging. Stop fizzing around like a shaken up soda water bottle and read my comments first.

Hmm,smart a** comment don't gel well when you have already shouted hoarse and littered this thread wth proclamations how Modi ,a cruel mass murderer is obstructing Justice ,destoying evidence and helping perpetrators of the riots ,without pointing out the basis of such prejudiced assumptions.

Yes,Modi can be tried in court of law ,but only if the court sees that investigation agencies have found prosecutable evidence against him,...not basis of wishful whimpers alone .So far all investigation agencies including supreme court appointed SIT has categorically stated that it find no prosecutable evidence against Narendra Modi.

And one more thing ,you should n't forget Modi is a free man so far facing no criminal charges and a duly elected leader a popular CM of the state Gujarat . Derogatory comments you have used against him is an insult to intelligence of the people of Gujarat.

2. I am surprised that you say such an obvious thing. Of course the perpetrators of the 1984 riots should be brought to trial and punished severely, according to the law. This should be done even before the Gujarat criminals are tried. Why do you even raise this question? Haven't you read my clear comment on the subject? Or don't you read before you write?

Well then you must extend the same courtesy to Mr Modi ... and stay calm till the court reaches its judgement about the "Gujarat criminals".:argh:

Take no affirmative actions to clear up the discrimination that exists. Eg make laws but not enforce them lol

:no:

Joe need I say any more. This is the kind of argument that led to partition. Just cos he is a Muslim lol

what affirmative action can he take? what is the discrimination,thats there?

what affirmative action do you want to happen?

100% accetable argument, its the goods that we have to see. he did not go around killing people with a spear in his hand, so he is in no way accountable for the godhra or post godhra riots, so if we sum up the bad and good, then he has a lot of good to his resume that makes him a great leader.

Oh! Then Same logic is applicable for Hafiz Mohammad Saeed. He didn't even Kill anyone with a spear in his hands and Yea! Court proved him innocent, but still Bharti Can't digest it . Narindra is an exterimist , and terrorism supporter minister and other cummunities see him as terrorist. But still He is innocent for you.

i hadnot voted for MODI. but after visiting this thread i did.

modi is moraly responsible for 2002 as he was cm that time. apart from it he is responsible for nothing. if any one has problem here he can move to indian or international court.

over and out. class dismiss.

Back
Top Bottom