What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Apart from this Pakistan has sponsored Jihadi terrorism all over the world and India has been the biggest victim with 1000's of Indians killed. Still not a single Pakistani has been even investigated for all these crimes against humanity, forget about punishing those criminals.

America and Saudi were complicit too why blame Pakistan alone. Remember the root Osama said was Palestine and Arab lands occupied

And I am proud to follow Jinnah's stark secularism. It is another thing that his own country abandoned it within months of his death.

This is what we need to remind some Pakistanis

Narendra Modi may be a boon for the economy, but I fear that the minorities will have no share in the prosperity if he ever comes to power...
prosperity to the hindus at the cos of muslims will lead to a very dangerous political mess...:no:

I dont think Muslims are left overs in Gujarats progress, becase they are part of the development of Gujarat they are voting him. if Congress a holes with no qualification or no achivements like Rahul are projected as the next PM then why not Modi who has made Gujarat Shining where as the rest of INDIA is fading because of Congress.

That is the difference, one leader of Pakistan was secular where as his followers were not,

That is rubbish. Religious parties have had less success in Pakistan. In elections they poll only a few per cent. Religious parties in India have had more success (BJP)

But why are you even taking notice of Pakistani criticism? Why aren't you thinking about this in terms of cleaning up our own mess? What do they have to do with it? Do you mean we aren't exercised about a problem until someone else points it out?

Secondly, I have every right to protest human rights violations, and I do, including those in Pakistan, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my own cleaning up. Which means that Pakistan too should concentrate on cleaning up her own act, while condemning violations wherever in the world they occur. The principle being to take action about our own issues, and point out other's issues independent of that. There is no link between the two.
if you are so much concerned about human rights, where were you when the INDIAN government supplied arms and ammunition to the SL army to kill over 2 lak Tamils in the eelam war, just because you are a muslim you talk about human rights violation where your religion in involved and you are a stake holder morally where as when it comes to Tamils its not your responsibility, is int it?

new country which will become a breeding ground for international terrorist 65 years later its creation.

Did he know that a super power in the eighties would be complicit and encourage this. btw you have your share of insurgencies but out of respect for Joe I will lay off you today

Fair enough,

Jinnah ll obviously be a hero for the idealists because he knew how to say the right words at the right time but a real leader is one who fore goes fame and hero worship to give the people the right solution.

Jinnah's values can be best described as how his people gave it up no sooner than he died,which talks about how the people(the rich and the powerful of Punjab,Delhi and Lucknow) used Jinnah and how he used them in return.

Nobody hates pakistanis here,i have a lot of friends myself. But all this luxury that we enjoy is all personal,whereas all opinions here are personal.

Why do people without knowledge and or research feel the need to comment

This is completely off topic and likely to attract the tender attentions of the moderators, but I wanted to thank all those who appreciated my posts and comments more than 2,000 times. It has been a bumpy journey, but to my relief, I still retain a sense of humour, a sense of the ridiculous and disproportionate, and an ability to construct a complete sentence. I have often been offensive, from the responses of people, but seldom deliberately so.

Thank you, anyone who's listening.

agreed, but you have to realize that only when a wrong is commited by a person, he personaly evolves to make sure the same does not happen again. as far as Gujarat 2002 riot is considered, you are accusing him of inaction, but if its not true, he is not liable for your argument, and if what you say is true then he has evolved and made sure the same mistake will not happen again for the last 10 years.

What are you smoking today Ashok?

Originally Posted by Joe Shearer
Please read this, memorise it and repeat it 200 times before going to sleep:

TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

When I see a response like this below it makes me wonder what some members are on about ???

infact every action needs an equal and opposite reaction.

this verbal mumbo jumbo serves nobody.

That is rubbish. Religious parties have had less success in Pakistan. In elections they poll only a few per cent. Religious parties in India have had more success (BJP)

If BJP is religious party...then all Pakistani parties are religious....Pakistani so called religious parties are equal to Bajarang Dal and VHP in India which are banned for election in India but not in your country...:drag:

This is completely off topic and likely to attract the tender attentions of the moderators, but I wanted to thank all those who appreciated my posts and comments more than 2,000 times. It has been a bumpy journey, but to my relief, I still retain a sense of humour, a sense of the ridiculous and disproportionate, and an ability to construct a complete sentence. I have often been offensive, from the responses of people, but seldom deliberately so.

Thank you, anyone who's listening.
its just a debate and people have thier own way of questioning, pardon me if I have offended you in any way

I know this and I'm not condoning Modis actions in post-Godhra riots. Heck, I'm not even a Hindu and I hate Modi for this brand of Hindutva politics.

well a lot of your Indian mates here on the forum love Modi and his brand of Hindutva

if you are so much concerned about human rights, where were you when the INDIAN government supplied arms and ammunition to the SL army to kill over 2 lak Tamils in the eelam war, just because you are a muslim you talk about human rights violation where your religion in involved and you are a stake holder morally where as when it comes to Tamils its not your responsibility, is int it?

I have protested it very strongly on many fora, and feel that we have been weak in representing our anger and disgust to the Sri Lanka government.

I think your assumptions about both my religion and my attachment to Tamils are disgusting. You are beneath contempt. It is not worth contradicting you on either point by revealing my personal background. Suffice it to say that only a twisted perverted mind could reason as you do.

What are you smoking today Ashok?

aryan bhai tell me one thing. do u acccept that pakistan has allowed to give asylum to dawood abrihim and hafiz saeed dawoods daughter married ur ex cricketer's son. both have committed crimes and killed 1000s. narendra modi is a good leader and he can do good for the country. he has proved his performance in gujarat. not just india the world knows it. so every indian wants him to be the pm. it will make life of muslims better. trust mee brah

What I'm trying to say is that Pakistani's accusing India for minority oppression is like the 'pot calling kettle black'. Pakistan is in a league of it own when it comes to genocide of its minorities.

Neither are in position to call one country as a symbol of virtue and condemn the other as a failure

And how were you debating by referring to a thread that I posted that you didn't like. A thread by the way with which I stand. The only thing I accept is that we Indians and Pakistani' s are in the same boat and neither is glittering as we like to convince each other

It is not I didn't like, It is amazement as how a elite member behave like this and post complete non-sense?

Nope we are in different boat of the same kind and pity thing is Pakistani's had made many holes in the floor and your boat is submerging very fast with very few blocking the holes!

If economy is going in the right direction then everything will fall in its place! The GDP's are good indicator!

Back
Top Bottom