What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

That is the difference, one leader of Pakistan was secular where as his followers were not, but one leader in INDIA(Nehru) was self centered and non secular but the people as a nation are secular except a few wachkos here and there. Jinha should have proposed something acceptable or should have persuaded the INC for the rights of Muslism with logical argument, rather than thinking that he will go for new country which will become a breeding ground for international terrorist 65 years later its creation.

Jinnah was a front of the British+West on behalf of the Zamindars and ****** rich muslim landlords of Pakistan territory and Nehru was the front of the Soviets.

Thats all.

Thats why true idealists like Savarkar are called names today whereas chairwarmers like Nehru and all too much attention.

The bolded part says what kind of ideology you will be having, might be you should have travelled along with him when he created the divide between muslims and hindus just for reason of become a PM of a independent state. .

say what you want about Nehru. But don't forget our Quaid was President of Congress while Nehru was in shorts

Please read this, memorise it and repeat it 200 times before going to sleep:

TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

I know this and I'm not condoning Modis actions in post-Godhra riots. Heck, I'm not even a Hindu and I hate Modi for this brand of Hindutva politics.
What I'm trying to say is that Pakistani's accusing India for minority oppression is like the 'pot calling kettle black'. Pakistan is in a league of it own when it comes to genocide of its minorities.

Can you explain further. What legal / constitutional recourse is there to get him to ''stop evading responsibility'' (don't fully understand what that means)?

If there is any, why is the supreme court / NGOs / Human rights groups / Muslim bodies / central government not invoking it?

If there is none, what constitutional / legal changes we need to hold our executives responsible in a more efficient and fair manner?

(OT I need the video too)

There is today no way to try an individual without a cognisable offence being registered by the police, a non-cognisable offence being registered with the police by a citizen who has locus, or a recognition of a matter suo motu by an appropriate court of law, with or without a petition or writ to initiate the process. While Modi is in power, the first two methods are not possible. No court wants to take over the powers of the police, because that would open the floodgates; all policemen would then refuse to get into political trouble and would refuse to open or file cases, pointing at the judiciary and asking citizens to get their complaints attended to over there.

This is why the escape mechanism which has evolved is not useful in this case.

To correct this, I believe that there should be a system of Human Rights Commissions at central and at state level, all of them being autonomous and responsible to the President directly, but obliged to report periodically to Parliament or to a state legislature. They should be independent and should be appointed by conference with the opposition at the centre, and by the centre. The commissioner should be empowered, like the Lok Ayukta is, to file charges against an offender and to prosecute the offender, independent of the police if need be, otherwise using the facilities and services of the police. Many states already have such Human Rights bodies, and some of them are active and efficient.

If I may state without additional malice, Modi has a problem with appointing such people and after having delayed appointing a Lok Ayukta, he has problems with his governor, who just went ahead and appointed the officer after several years had passed. So much for efficient administration.

, we were able to progress so far where as the opposite happened in Pakistan.
To be frank those who travelled to Pakistan in the hope of creating a better land for the muslims(on religious basis) did not have the actual foresight of making a prosperous nation based on economics or sciense or arts, so those who travelled from INDIA to PAKISTAN were a liability here in INDIA, AND I AM HAPPY THAT THE LIABILITY IS LOST.

That is the kind of bolloxs that makes me behave the way I do on this forum. That's why I remind you that you have not progressed I see this as a way for you to put us down and at the same time ignore your own issues

Let me turn around your smart question and ask you - can you name one who didn't complete his/her sentence?

Far from acting fast enough, he arranged for a provocative parade of the dead bodies from the train burning to go through Ahmedabad and especially through hotspots of previous occasions. He called a conference of his top officers and told them that the Hindus should be allowed to vent their feelings without interference. He prevented them from interfering during the riots. He shouted abuse at a man begging him to intervene to save lives and allowed the complaint to go unattended until the man and dozens of others had died. He interfered with post-riot investigations and destroyed the evidence. He victimised those officers who chose to tell the truth and misused official authority to shut their mouths. What more do you want?

Is the criminal inaction of the Congress Party any excuse for Modi's criminal actions?

Again, I repeat, since apparently members of the Parivar can't read, I don't want any politician killed, I want the guilty ones brought to trial. If all politicians are hanged, you land up like Pakistan. I thought you fanboys hated Pakistan and all that it represents? How come you now want to imitate them at their worst?

Have you heard about Shibu Soren? Congress took him out of jail for vote of confidence not many years ago!

For all the accusations you make, Provide the evidence to court of law and let law take its own course to punish him if he really done anything wrong!

It is more than 3 years still Kasab is not hanged... We are having the slowest judicial system in the whole world! There has been never a single politician who brought double digit growth to the state or at the center, We have one capable person and Congress does not want that to happen!

In Jallianwala Bagh massacre hundreds of unarmed were killed! not even one was brought to trial and not even one was hanged. They hanged the one Indian who assassinated Michael O'Dwyer!

Jinnah was a front of the British+West on behalf of the Zamindars and ****** rich muslim landlords of Pakistan territory and Nehru was the front of the Soviets.

Thats all.

Thats why true idealists like Savarkar are called names today whereas chairwarmers like Nehru and all too much attention.

can not debunk that, have to 100% agree on that, both just divided the nation for their self ambition of becoming the PM, atleast INDIA had visonaries on its part so as to progress and become the land we are where as the opposite happened to Pakistan as its the land of land lords and zamindars with no vision for the rest of its people.

Narendra Modi may be a boon for the economy, but I fear that the minorities will have no share in the prosperity if he ever comes to power...
prosperity to the hindus at the cos of muslims will lead to a very dangerous political mess...:no:

In 1947.. 30% of Pakistani Population was non-Muslim and 12% of Indian population was Muslim. Today only 3% of Pakistani population is non-Muslim, whereas almost 17% of Indian population is Muslim.
The numbers and facts tell the complete story. Whereas Muslims in India are thriving, Pakistan has systematically committed genocide and ethnic cleansing of non-Muslims in the last 65 years.

You have not taken in to account that a majority of Hindus in Pakistan at partition were in East Pakistan

I know this and I'm not condoning Modis actions in post-Godhra riots. Heck, I'm not even a Hindu and I hate Modi for this brand of Hindutva politics.
What I'm trying to say is that Pakistani's accusing India for minority oppression is like the 'pot calling kettle black'. Pakistan is in a league of it own when it comes to genocide of its minorities.

But why are you even taking notice of Pakistani criticism? Why aren't you thinking about this in terms of cleaning up our own mess? What do they have to do with it? Do you mean we aren't exercised about a problem until someone else points it out?

Secondly, I have every right to protest human rights violations, and I do, including those in Pakistan, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my own cleaning up. Which means that Pakistan too should concentrate on cleaning up her own act, while condemning violations wherever in the world they occur. The principle being to take action about our own issues, and point out other's issues independent of that. There is no link between the two.

There is today no way to try an individual without a cognisable offence being registered by the police, a non-cognisable offence being registered with the police by a citizen who has locus, or a recognition of a matter suo motu by an appropriate court of law, with or without a petition or writ to initiate the process. While Modi is in power, the first two methods are not possible. No court wants to take over the powers of the police, because that would open the floodgates; all policemen would then refuse to get into political trouble and would refuse to open or file cases, pointing at the judiciary and asking citizens to get their complaints attended to over there.

This is why the escape mechanism which has evolved is not useful in this case.

To correct this, I believe that there should be a system of Human Rights Commissions at central and at state level, all of them being autonomous and responsible to the President directly, but obliged to report periodically to Parliament or to a state legislature. They should be independent and should be appointed by conference with the opposition at the centre, and by the centre. The commissioner should be empowered, like the Lok Ayukta is, to file charges against an offender and to prosecute the offender, independent of the police if need be, otherwise using the facilities and services of the police. Many states already have such Human Rights bodies, and some of them are active and efficient.

If I may state without additional malice, Modi has a problem with appointing such people and after having delayed appointing a Lok Ayukta, he has problems with his governor, who just went ahead and appointed the officer after several years had passed. So much for efficient administration.

The bolded and red person in your post you are talking about is a rubber stamp in INDIAN constitution, not to mention if any one wants to be on the post they can like the Gandhi families boots or be their favorite cook.

Narendra Modi may be a boon for the economy, but I fear that the minorities will have no share in the prosperity if he ever comes to power...
prosperity to the hindus at the cos of muslims will lead to a very dangerous political mess...:no:

what can he explicitly do to avoid muslims from achieving prosperity.

Back
Top Bottom