What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

You don't have to be so condescending towards everyone who disagrees with you.

Yes I understand how analogy works, but I think your analogy of "killing someone" is wrong and misleading, specially when the discussion is about the crime which Modi is guilty of.

A person(not a criminal) must be judged for the crime he is accused of by the court, and Modi was found "not guilty". As far as I know there are no more cases pending againt Modi.You can not impose your individual emotional judgement on others.

As I said earlier, majority of Indians who support Modi are giving him benefit of the doubt. No one would support him if he was as much a blatant murderer as some people here are making him out to be.

If Modi is guilty, punish him appropriately. So far other than media trials, there is nothing to prove that. The supreme court is holding an independent inquiry and that seems to be leading to the same conclusion.

Also, in the last ten years modi has done nothing that requires us to deny him the basic principle of innocent until proven guilty.

@Joe sir, trust me I'll never support a criminal, never one who has killed my people, but I also honestly feel modi needs to be given benefit of doubt in this case, particulalrly taking into consideration the fake affidavits, doctored testimonies and fake stories like that foetus story that has come to light subsequently.

Did I say he had? Do you understand the meaning of the word 'analogy'? Have you not read my earlier posts where I explicitly stated that Modi was not himself guilty of murder, but of criminal conspiracy, and complicity in the riots and murders? Which part of that did you not remember?

In the present analogy, I was trying to explain - forgive me for not making the explanation even simpler - that a criminal must be judged on his crimes, not on parallel good deeds that he may have done. All his excellence in administration will be of no use in a court of law. Once he faces it and is discharged, he can display his administrative talent to his heart's content. Within it, it will make no difference to the judge.

If there is **** on your underwear, it doesn't help to tell someone saying so that he has pissed in his pants.

Can you name one Indian politician who had been fully completed his/her prison sentence even after being convicted?

All Modi did was he did not act very fast enough and it is a big black mark to his reputation and glory! In 1984 also there are thousands of Sikhs killed! The Congress Party did not do anything great to prosecute any one of the people responsible for that!

If you want to kill all politicians who did not do their job properly then almost all Politicians should be hanged.

Can you name one Indian politician who had been fully completed his/her prison sentence even after being convicted?

All Modi did was he did not act very fast enough and it is a big black mark to his reputation and glory! In 1984 also there are thousands of Sikhs killed! The Congress Party did not do anything great to prosecute any one of the people responsible for that!

If you want to kill all politicians who did not do their job properly then almost all Politicians should be hanged.
i dont think he acted slow, the riots were brogutht down in 3 days, had the same riot happened in a cognress ruling state, they would have let more than a lack to die and would have let the riot to spread to the rest of the country so that they can play cheap politics for the rest of the future.

Am very impressed with your line of thinking here and some other posts you have done and when I see Indians like you making the comments that you do that maybe there is hope for us. You make me feel like containing my effervescence and putting a hand of friend ship out to Indians. But sadly you seem to outnumbered by probably 5 to 1.

You are absolutely and completely wrong.

1. There is hope for us. It will come soon. But it will come after Pakistan has gone through the dramatic changes that she is going through. Until then, we can only hunker down and suffer, because there is no clean way to protect ourselves. There is little for India to do, there is little India can do. I do not accept war as a solution, although it is my considered professional opinion that we will win such a war, quite easily.

2. Your delight and surprise in finding Indians whose thinking you can appreciate is due to lack of exposure. More than three years ago, some of us - quite unconnected with each other, from various walks of life - went to Pakistani sites to find what kind of people would send murderers in to slaughter over a hundred civilians, men, women and children. To our utter astonishment, we found - on All Things Pakistan, and on PakTeaHouse - that Pakistanis were like us, and shared the same views and values. We found it difficult to remain bitter and enraged (although it still hurts intensely) in the light of how they responded to the Bombay massacres, and in the light of the daily carnage that they themselves went through, at the hands of the same savages and animals. On the other side, it was a shock to be told, within a few months of our contributions and interactions, that we were as much members of the family as any Pakistani.

3. We did not set out to win acceptance. We did not try to say things that would be pleasant to hear. On the contrary, we were honest and forthright, perhaps even at times, blunt. Our conclusion was that Pakistanis of the liberal persuasion are among the most honest people on earth. That is what I seek to reflect in my own comments.

4. Out of that interaction, we formed a private mailing list, which has now crossed 13,000 posts. Of the members, half are Pakistani - Punjabis, Pathans and Muhajir - half are Indian - Bengali Hindu, Punjabi Sirdars and Karnataka Muslim. We discuss everything under the Sun, almost, although there was a near-riot when the youngest member posted a video from YouTube of a Pathan film which had an indescribable dance. If I posted it here, I would be banned permanently. The eldest member, slightly older than I, nearly swallowed his tonsils laughing, then gave our young ex-PAF member a thundering scold, finishing by asking where he could see more. The richest of us sends the others books for Christmas.

They think I am a lunatic to be on PDF, even my ex-PAF friend. They don't believe that there are many refugees from PTH lurking among the Pakistani members, even, I have reason to suspect, among the moderators.

5. So as far as being outnumbered is concerned, think again. Look at my statistics. Most of the thanks have been posted by Indians. Of your members, there are a significant number even as I write this who appreciate the point of view I have expressed. We Indian liberal members are not fanboys, nor are we that even more poisonous piece of evil, the Sangh Parivar professional trouble maker. It is they who are outnumbered 5 to 1. They know it, and that is why they scream, instead of speaking in civilised tones.

6. I am exasperated by fanboys of all four sorts - Pakistani, Indian, Chinese and Bangladeshi - and am sad to discover a fourth category, although they did give me enormous fun till I reminded myself of my age, and the unsuitability of teasing young people the way I was doing. As far as you are concerned, Aryan_B, there are times when I want very urgently to kick your backside, but then I think of D_a_n, Bloody Civilian, Adnann and Naveed, and Raza and Yasser and make myself take a deep breath and count to ten. It usually works.

Those of us who think all Pakistanis are identical, or all Indians are identical, or all Chinese or Bangladeshis or Iranians are identical, are idiots beyond redemption. I refuse to waste time on these dimwits. May they be nominated to the TIME list, for all I care. Looks like that list has more than one specimen. I hope you come out of their ranks in time to salvage your sanity, and don't lapse into that lunacy in future.

1. There is hope for us. It will come soon. But it will come after Pakistan has gone through the dramatic changes that she is going through. Until then, we can only hunker down and suffer, because there is no clean way to protect ourselves. There is little for India to do, there is little India can do. I do not accept war as a solution, although it is my considered professional opinion that we will win such a war, quite easily.

2. Your delight and surprise in finding Indians whose thinking you can appreciate is due to lack of exposure. More than three years ago, some of us - quite unconnected with each other, from various walks of life - went to Pakistani sites to find what kind of people would send murderers in to slaughter over a hundred civilians, men, women and children. To our utter astonishment, we found - on All Things Pakistan, and on PakTeaHouse - that Pakistanis were like us, and shared the same views and values. We found it difficult to remain bitter and enraged (although it still hurts intensely) in the light of how they responded to the Bombay massacres, and in the light of the daily carnage that they themselves went through, at the hands of the same savages and animals. On the other side, it was a shock to be told, within a few months of our contributions and interactions, that we were as much members of the family as any Pakistani.

3. We did not set out to win acceptance. We did not try to say things that would be pleasant to hear. On the contrary, we were honest and forthright, perhaps even at times, blunt. Our conclusion was that Pakistanis of the liberal persuasion are among the most honest people on earth. That is what I seek to reflect in my own comments.

4. Out of that interaction, we formed a private mailing list, which has now crossed 13,000 posts. Of the members, half are Pakistani - Punjabis, Pathans and Muhajir - half are Indian - Bengali Hindu, Punjabi Sirdars and Karnataka Muslim. We discuss everything under the Sun, almost, although there was a near-riot when the youngest member posted a video from YouTube of a Pathan film which had an indescribable dance. If I posted it here, I would be banned permanently. The eldest member, slightly older than I, nearly swallowed his tonsils laughing, then gave our young ex-PAF member a thundering scold, finishing by asking where he could see more. The richest of us sends the others books for Christmas.

They think I am a lunatic to be on PDF, even my ex-PAF friend. They don't believe that there are many refugees from PTH lurking among the Pakistani members, even, I have reason to suspect, among the moderators.

5. So as far as being outnumbered is concerned, think again. Look at my statistics. Most of the thanks have been posted by Indians. Of your members, there are a significant number even as I write this who appreciate the point of view I have expressed. We Indian liberal members are not fanboys, nor are we that even more poisonous piece of evil, the Sangh Parivar professional trouble maker. It is they who are outnumbered 5 to 1. They know it, and that is why they scream, instead of speaking in civilised tones.

6. I am exasperated by fanboys of all four sorts - Pakistani, Indian, Chinese and Bangladeshi - and am sad to discover a fourth category, although they did give me enormous fun till I reminded myself of my age, and the unsuitability of teasing young people the way I was doing. As far as you are concerned, Aryan_B, there are times when I want very urgently to kick your backside, but then I think of D_a_n, Bloody Civilian, Adnann and Naveed, and Raza and Yasser and make myself take a deep breath and count to ten. It usually works.

Those of us who think all Pakistanis are identical, or all Indians are identical, or all Chinese or Bangladeshis or Iranians are identical, are idiots beyond redemption. I refuse to waste time on these dimwits. May they be nominated to the TIME list, for all I care. Looks like that list has more than one specimen. I hope you come out of their ranks in time to salvage your sanity, and don't lapse into that lunacy in future.

PM me the video link :)

Let me turn around your smart question and ask you - can you name one who didn't complete his/her sentence?

Far from acting fast enough, he arranged for a provocative parade of the dead bodies from the train burning to go through Ahmedabad and especially through hotspots of previous occasions. He called a conference of his top officers and told them that the Hindus should be allowed to vent their feelings without interference. He prevented them from interfering during the riots. He shouted abuse at a man begging him to intervene to save lives and allowed the complaint to go unattended until the man and dozens of others had died. He interfered with post-riot investigations and destroyed the evidence. He victimised those officers who chose to tell the truth and misused official authority to shut their mouths. What more do you want?

Is the criminal inaction of the Congress Party any excuse for Modi's criminal actions?

Again, I repeat, since apparently members of the Parivar can't read, I don't want any politician killed, I want the guilty ones brought to trial. If all politicians are hanged, you land up like Pakistan. I thought you fanboys hated Pakistan and all that it represents? How come you now want to imitate them at their worst?

They know. They know they are supporting a mass murderer. They do so fully knowing and hoping more such mass murders take place. They are mentally sick people.

For Hafiz Saeed..you don't have any evidence..even though that nuthead roams openly spreading extremist views..but for Narendra Modi your philosophy changes..?Calling him murderer even though their has been no verdict against him?
Typical Pakistani hate mentality.

I hope you are right. having said that I can't see the American view for our neighbourhood eg Silk road being successful. The one that is in vogue with Dehli. India Pakistan China need to sort out borders as a matter of urgency it does not matter which country leads the way but its a must..

I hope there is no war. But if there is there will be no winner only losers.

If Modi is guilty, punish him appropriately. So far other than media trials, there is nothing to prove that. The supreme court is holding an independent inquiry and that seems to be leading to the same conclusion.

Also, in the last ten years modi has done nothing that requires us to deny him the basic principle of innocent until proven guilty.

@Joe sir, trust me I'll never support a criminal, never one who has killed my people, but I also honestly feel modi needs to be given benefit of doubt in this case, particulalrly taking into consideration the fake affidavits, doctored testimonies and fake stories like that foetus story that has come to light subsequently.

Please.

Like my hero, Jinnah, I believe first and foremost in the rule of law.

In Anglo-Saxon law, a man is innocent till proved guilty. This applies to Modi as much as any other suspect.

All I am trying to say is that there is a monumental body of evidence against him, and he is hiding behind his office and his authority to avoid facing trial. The trial is not a murder trial; nobody in his right mind claims that he personally killed anyone. But he has to stop weaseling around and answer questions about the role he played in this gruesome incident.

In short, I fully agree with you, but he must stop evading responsibility.

PM me the video link :)

Sure.

It's strong stuff, mind. You'll probably get a stitch in your side, laughing, but make sure you watch in privacy.

Please.

In Anglo-Saxon law, a man is innocent till proved guilty. This applies to Modi as much as any other suspect.

All I am trying to say is that there is a monumental body of evidence against him, and he is hiding behind his office and his authority to avoid facing trial. The trial is not a murder trial; nobody in his right mind claims that he personally killed anyone. But he has to stop weaseling around and answer questions about the role he played in this gruesome incident.

The bolded part says what kind of ideology you will be having, might be you should have travelled along with him when he created the divide between muslims and hindus just for reason of become a PM of a independent state. Nehru and Jinha are two fools who divided INDIA for their personal ambition.
But only because present INDIA let these loosers go and create their own nation, we were able to progress so far where as the opposite happened in Pakistan.
To be frank those who travelled to Pakistan in the hope of creating a better land for the muslims(on religious basis) did not have the actual foresight of making a prosperous nation based on economics or sciense or arts, so those who travelled from INDIA to PAKISTAN were a liability here in INDIA, AND I AM HAPPY THAT THE LIABILITY IS LOST.

Please.

Can you explain further. What legal / constitutional recourse is there to get him to ''stop evading responsibility'' (don't fully understand what that means)?

If there is any, why is the supreme court / NGOs / Human rights groups / Muslim bodies / central government not invoking it?

If there is none, what constitutional / legal changes we need to hold our executives responsible in a more efficient and fair manner?

(OT I need the video too)

Please.

Sure.

It's strong stuff, mind. You'll probably get a stitch in your side, laughing, but make sure you watch in privacy.

Yo..may i ask why is Jinnah your hero?

Back
Top Bottom