What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

People voting for Modi after massacre of 2000 people deserve to go into mental asylums even if he gets them the sun and the moon. He is a vile person and every person who votes for him.

Corruption, misgovernance and inefficiency kill many people indirectly every year than the number of people die in a riot situation .

Modi is an able administrator and his good governance saves life.

@Joe Sheare

If you want Modi should hanged for his supposed complicity in the riots , why stop with Modi alone ??

Lets to back to the sikhs riots and hang the members of gandhi family ,friends and congress supporters for their role in butchering the Sikhs in broad daylight first .

If in Pakistan..Hindu burns 200 Muslim alive in train....what will happen....just think...May be Hindus will be wipe out from Pakistan......Much less to that happen in Gujarat.....

@Joe Sheare

If you want Modi should hanged for his supposed complicity in the riots , why stop with Modi alone ??

Lets to back to the sikhs riots and hang the members of gandhi family ,friends and congress supporters for their role in butchering the Sikhs in broad daylight first .

1. I don't want Modi hanged for his supposed complicity in the riots. I want him brought to trial for criminal conspiracy. The punishment for that is not hanging. Stop fizzing around like a shaken up soda water bottle and read my comments first.

2. I am surprised that you say such an obvious thing. Of course the perpetrators of the 1984 riots should be brought to trial and punished severely, according to the law. This should be done even before the Gujarat criminals are tried. Why do you even raise this question? Haven't you read my clear comment on the subject? Or don't you read before you write?

@Joe Sheare

if congress supporters killed sikhs.................what did non-congressi did?

Corruption, misgovernance and inefficiency kill many people indirectly every year than the number of people die in a riot situation .

Modi is an able administrator and his good governance saves life.

That is a silly argument. His good government doesn't acquit him of criminal activity. You can't kill a man and argue that you are a good manager of your department and therefore should not be punished. The two are not linked, in law.

With the overwhelming support that we experience in this (or any other forum thread) for Narendra Modi, the mentality of Indian PDF members can be easily judged: It is starkly Anti-Muslim and Fascist.

Indians should pray that he does not become next PM of India: as much it will be bad for minorities (Muslims and Christians mainly) it will bring more harm to India's image than any good (in the wider world).

I, for once, favour his candidacy for the top post in New Dehli.

But he hasn't killed anyone!

Did I say he had? Do you understand the meaning of the word 'analogy'? Have you not read my earlier posts where I explicitly stated that Modi was not himself guilty of murder, but of criminal conspiracy, and complicity in the riots and murders? Which part of that did you not remember?

In the present analogy, I was trying to explain - forgive me for not making the explanation even simpler - that a criminal must be judged on his crimes, not on parallel good deeds that he may have done. All his excellence in administration will be of no use in a court of law. Once he faces it and is discharged, he can display his administrative talent to his heart's content. Within it, it will make no difference to the judge.

If in Pakistan..Hindu burns 200 Muslim alive in train....what will happen....just think...May be Hindus will be wipe out from Pakistan......Much less to that happen in Gujarat.....

If there is **** on your underwear, it doesn't help to tell someone saying so that he has pissed in his pants.

That is a silly argument. His good government doesn't acquit him of criminal activity. You can't kill a man and argue that you are a good manager of your department and therefore should not be punished. The two are not linked, in law.

Fair, but the punishment needs to follow a successful conviction. What I see here though is an online version of a kangaroo court which labels him as a terrorist and killer on the sweet will of a few people..

Did I say he had? Do you understand the meaning of the word 'analogy'? Have you not read my earlier posts where I explicitly stated that Modi was not himself guilty of murder, but of criminal conspiracy, and complicity in the riots and murders? Which part of that did you not remember?

In the present analogy, I was trying to explain - forgive me for not making the explanation even simpler - that a criminal must be judged on his crimes, not on parallel good deeds that he may have done. All his excellence in administration will be of no use in a court of law. Once he faces it and is discharged, he can display his administrative talent to his heart's content. Within it, it will make no difference to the judge.

If there is **** on your underwear, it doesn't help to tell someone saying so that he has pissed in his pants.

Am very impressed with your line of thinking here and some other posts you have done and when I see Indians like you making the comments that you do that maybe there is hope for us. You make me feel like containing my effervescence and putting a hand of friend ship out to Indians. But sadly you seem to outnumbered by probably 5 to 1.

yeah but if someone makes trouble they also have to be punished regardless of caste/creed or sect.we cant keep on sucking upto people and pardoning their sins because of their numbers.

Who denies that? The rule of law, remember?

That means that if somebody slaps you hard, you don't slap back, you report him to the police. If you slap him back, you are a criminal yourself, as much as he is.

You talk of 'someone' making trouble, and their having to be punished, regardless of caste/creed or sect. Why then was the police not used? Why howling armed mobs, and why were the ones making trouble not punished alone, why were innocents - men, women and children whose only fault was to belong to the same creed - punished?

You contradict yourself in your own words. Not surprising, because you are trying to defend the indefensible.

You don't have to be so condescending towards everyone who disagrees with you.

Yes I understand how analogy works, but I think your analogy of "killing someone" is wrong and misleading, specially when the discussion is about the crime which Modi is guilty of.

A person(not a criminal) must be judged for the crime he is accused of by the court, and Modi was found "not guilty". As far as I know there are no more cases pending againt Modi.You can not impose your individual emotional judgement on others.

As I said earlier, majority of Indians who support Modi are giving him benefit of the doubt. No one would support him if he was as much a blatant murderer as some people here are making him out to be.

I am not a Congress supporter. On the contrary, their corruption and unimaginative dependence on one family is beneath contempt.

But his administrative acumen does not wipe out his breach of his constitutional oath, and his conspiracy to enable others to kill thousands whom he opposed. How can he hold his current responsibility, leave alone taking higher responsibility as PM, when he can't be trusted? As PM, what is the guarantee that he won't breach his oath of office again, this time in some even more awful manner? As PM, what if he conspires to kill many more? After one betrayal, how can he be trusted again?

And who are you to talk of the Muslim leadership? Who is the Muslim leadership, and who gave them the right to lead all Muslims who are Indian citizens? Why are you talking like the Congress?
where you with him when he conspired to kill people. Muslims should have thought about the resulting riot when they burnt alive 57 kar savaks in the train. Heck the recent London riots for petty reason in a developed first world country took more than a week to subdue where as gujarat 2002 riot was of 10000 times larger in magnitude was brought down in 3 days.
if you don't want the progress of the nation you live in because a leader under whoes administration time line a riot happened for which he is not responsible, then you should not be using the INDIAN currency with Gandhi printed on it, because under his time line only partition happend and because of that laks of people were killed all over INDIA.

IF YOU WANT TO STOP THE PROGRESS of INDIA, you can do that after migrating to Pakistan.

Who denies that? The rule of law, remember?

That means that if somebody slaps you hard, you don't slap back, you report him to the police. If you slap him back, you are a criminal yourself, as much as he is.

You talk of 'someone' making trouble, and their having to be punished, regardless of caste/creed or sect. Why then was the police not used? Why howling armed mobs, and why were the ones making trouble not punished alone, why were innocents - men, women and children whose only fault was to belong to the same creed - punished?

You contradict yourself in your own words. Not surprising, because you are trying to defend the indefensible.

I am not defending anything.

You are just basing your judgements on loose idealism and zero pragmatism,if someone slaps me i wont just slap him,i ll break his wrists.

Thats natural justice and that alone prevails,waiting for police ll be waiting for eternity.

That alone brings balance in society,not some outdated laws.

I agree upon one thing,women and children should never be touched on any pretext,thats just shameful.

Modi 159444 now,more than double of Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom