What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Oh! Then Same logic is applicable for Hafiz Mohammad Saeed. He didn't even Kill anyone with a spear in his hands and Yea! Court proved him innocent, but still Bharti Can't digest it . Narindra is an exterimist , and terrorism supporter minister and other cummunities see him as terrorist. But still He is innocent for you.

modi didnt tell anyone to go and kill either. Saeed did

but why would he do that in Islamabad?

:lol: I guess you really need to learn a lot in Geographical section. Cuz Islamabad isn't in Northern Hindustan.

modi didnt tell anyone to go and kill either. Saeed did
That why your police force has killed more then 200 civilians and mostly were muslims, According to reports the orders were directly given from Gujarat's ministry.

Why does the Sangh Parivar and its hangers-on always assume that someone opposed to them is automatically pro-Congress? I was against the Congress from 1968, long before the BJP replaced the Jan Sangh.

This debate is not about how bad the Congress was, and is, and how therefore any stinky replacement is acceptable. It is about a bad man and a brutal one, one who does not see people when he looks around, but sees Hindus, Muslims, Christians and members of various religions. NOTHING that the Congress did justifies what he did. Whether the Congress killed 20,000 Muslims in its time is not relevant. Even one death demands justice; 2,000, condign punishment.

Please save your Congress versus Sangh Parivar arguments for a political forum; this is about an unjust man evading the law for a decade.

why does anyone who talks for hindus is always thought to be from sabgh parivar?

it is all political JS,every politician sees a man as this/that/all that.We dont live in Romila Tahpar's Lalala Land.

It is all the Congress fault,they have the maximum power and they play the maximum role.

They play an active role in separating the minorities from the majority and cerating an ill feeling between the two.

And if the hindus go on their tolerance spree and try to make a good name for themselves,then they ll end up extinct in no time.

If there is a fight,there has to be a fight.Only a powerful blow prevents future bouts.

No amount of dreaming can change basic human nature and facts.

You are right, he cant do anything explicitly against minorities.....but then he didn't do anything explicitly against muslims during Godhra too. He just turned a blind eye, which cost thousands of musims there life.
And since he can't do anything against muslims, he will try to ignore them, which, itself, is a very dangerous proposition given the dangerous paths of communal peace the Indian Democracy balances and survives on....

no seriously,

what do u want man? what do u want? i am asking here,what do muslims need to feel better and do better in India?whats the cause of their poverty and backwardness?

Ashok made and represents a huge change in political, military and religious beliefs . Such a big change that it's impression was lasting and traces of it can still e seen on the Indian populace.
He accepted and apologised for all his crimes very publicily.
Modi on the other hand hasn't done enogh good to outweigh the bad.In his case it's still net bad.

what good did Ashoka do?

As i have said earlier, he did not personally kill anyone, but he turned a blind eye which caused thousands of deaths...:disagree:
Imagine Modi "ignoring" muslims while sitting at the PM's chair and the subsequent mess India will find itself in.
I have no love for congress party, but I have no option when the alternative is someone like Modi....
This is a major problem in India- there are no worthy politicians or parties to support..:angry:

You think the current lot who sit on the chair pay attention to muslims?

BJP ruled last time and Advani was a hawk to and did something happen?

But yeah if you try to act smart and burn a train,something ll happen.

Oh! Then Same logic is applicable for Hafiz Mohammad Saeed. He didn't even Kill anyone with a spear in his hands and Yea! Court proved him innocent, but still Bharti Can't digest it . Narindra is an exterimist , and terrorism supporter minister and other cummunities see him as terrorist. But still He is innocent for you.

yeah make Hafiz Mohammad Sayeed you PM,nobody is stopping you.

Funny you say that, cause I have been accused of being a Congress supporter quite a few times, on this very forum! I am against character assassination, be it Narendra Modi or Sonia Gandhi.

Why do we have to put up with the same old rotten leadership when we have stinky(but not rotten) alternative available? Or would you rather have us stick with rotten leadership till we find the perfect leader in this imperfect world, and suffer for the next 70 years? :undecided:

No, not at all, neither the 'rotten' nor the 'stinky' would do. Why may I not insist on my right to get a good, clean government, with good, clean leaders?

The good news is that in case you haven't noticed, both these national parties are declining steadily in terms of percentage of the national vote that they secure. This means that they cannot have their way and cannot act in unilateral manner any more.

The Congress is under fire because of the corruption of the DMK; the BJP is under fire from the voter. Both are being rapidly cut to size.

Let us see what the electorate does. Let us have some faith in them.

I am wondering whether this 30+ page thread on Modi is an offficial timeout of the management here on a topic that has been officially banned here or is it there only because he's topping a poll on TIME and there is a lot of smoke from brush fire rising from the West.

Lets get a few facts clear here while the opportunity presents itself.

India was, is and will continue to be secular not because 400 million muslims or christians or sikhs or jains or buddhists or parsis or jews or bahais want it, but because 800 million hindus do.

When Indians here on PDF talk on Hindu-Muslim issues, they talk on the ground real life experience. Not some baggage passed down to them by their dads and grand-dads.

That is because for every 4-5 Hindus in India, there is 1 Muslim, and they have been living side by side for 65 years.

That is a normal human lifespan.

What is the similar personal frame of reference of most of the Pakistanis here on PDF from the current few overlapping generations when it comes to Hindus?

Considering this content is being hosted in USA, such comments may result in the site being held liable for spreading terrorist agenda. Post reported..
You are right.
US can evoke the Enemy Expatriation Act (H.R. 3166) if such material is discovered in a website based in USA.

yeah make Hafiz Mohammad Sayed you PM,nobody is stopping you.

But looks like Indian Lobiest in U.S can't digest it, and We got our own type of traitors who sell their citizens just for money. All Governments in Pakistan were and are imposed and supported by U.S , and I'm not gon'na deny it. Similarly india got their own kind of problems. I'm not saying that Hafiz saeed is an elegible person, He is just a citizen of Pakistan. and state has a responsibility to save its people's rights but our establishment have some other plans. :bad:
it will be when visits to make the broadcast :)) and address his subjects

Dude 1930 is long gone ,its not gon'na happen. Niether lanka, Niether bangla, and Nor Pakistan will become part part of India in future, But , Yea you all are raised to dream akhand Bharat, and it will remain dream. :lol:

That is because for every 3 Hindus in India, there is 1 Muslim, and they have been living side by side for 65 years.

OT, but it's more like 5 to 1, and it's 6 to 1 if you include other Dharmic belief systems Jainism and Sikhism.

I went through the first couple of pages and found that Pakistanis are posting something really funny:

Firstly, people calling Modi a terrorist. Well, he has never been to Pakistan so does not qualify.

Secondly, talking about Indian voters loosing Moral values. - Comment about voting when you know what it is and secondly, lessons on Morality from people who rejoice at innocent civilians being gunned down is too much to digest.

Thirdly, you only care about the "Muslim" victims of the riots and refrain from talking about religious fanatics who started it all. I feel it was a big loss for our country to loose its citizens of whichever faith they belonged to.

Fourthly, if you have issues with TIME magazine, ban it in your country. They might not be even selling any copies in your country as one should be capable of "reading English" to atleast go through it, forget understanding.

I know Mods will find a good reason [if they required any] to ban me. Nothing new here, when anyone talks the truth about your country, he ends up with a ban. While trollers with non Indian flags stay around. Well that explains the extent of healthy debate allowed here - as long as you don't bring the reality in front of their eyes.:bunny:

Considering this content is being hosted in USA, such comments may result in the site being held liable for spreading terrorist agenda. Post reported..

Ah! There is no reason provided by U.S behind that bounty announcement. possibly they have announced that only because of We all know nowdays Hafiz saeed is busy in Rallies against U.S attacks. and according to U.S everyone have rights of peaceful protest, thats wat Hafiz saeed and his organization is doing. But looks like America isn't as democratic as it shows.

OT, but it's more like 5 to 1, and it's 6 to 1 if you include other Dharmic belief systems Jainism and Sikhism.

Bro, thanks for the info, but lets not quibble on the numbers to the dilution of the point being made.

I am more interested in knowing the personal frames of reference that back the attitudes of the Hindu-experts from the other side who represent the 97 odd % Muslims of their 200 odd million population.

That is a silly argument. His good government doesn't acquit him of criminal activity. You can't kill a man and argue that you are a good manager of your department and therefore should not be punished. The two are not linked, in law.

Now You are starting that silly argument .Modi neither killed anyone nor can he be blamed of criminal conspiratoracy to organize the riots. Thats what the supreme court appointed SIT says after conducting through investigations on his involvements . What you presumes carry little weight against the SIT findings.

And at the sametime Modi do provides a good governments that's what most survey say . He is judged as the best CM of india for three times in the India Today surveys.So you and rest of your ilk can carry on the silly little tirades as you guys have been doing so long. SHAME ...ITS NOT WORKING.

Back
Top Bottom