What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

You are right, he cant do anything explicitly against minorities.....but then he didn't do anything explicitly against muslims during Godhra too. He just turned a blind eye, which cost thousands of musims there life.
And since he can't do anything against muslims, he will try to ignore them, which, itself, is a very dangerous proposition given the dangerous paths of communal peace the Indian Democracy balances and survives on....

You can be guilty of a crime by inaction just as much as by action

Maybe Modi did what he did. But today Ashoka who killed thousands in the Kalinga war has his emblem on the flag, currency, passport and what not.
I think Indian history judges people by the net of good and bad.

Well that just about says it all:no:

Whoa, a billion Indians since 2001 ... that's waayyy out of the ball-park.

One hasn't seen any such "credible references" you mention but anyway, that's OT, let us return to talking about the Modi-man.

Sorry my mistake.

Approx. 210 million Indians more since 2001.

Estimated Muslims in India today stands at around 180 million, and Hindus at around 830 million, so yes the ratio is around 4.6:1.

The 250 million was forecast for 2030.

I will correct my earlier post/s.

Ashok made and represents a huge change in political, military and religious beliefs . Such a big change that it's impression was lasting and traces of it can still e seen on the Indian populace.
He accepted and apologised for all his crimes very publicily.
Modi on the other hand hasn't done enogh good to outweigh the bad.In his case it's still net bad.

To move on one has to admit past mistakes and atone for them

what affirmative action can he take? what is the discrimination,thats there?

what affirmative action do you want to happen?

Mate I could you the figures but some on here would start trolling and of course I would respond and the thread would be closed. If you want the statistics I will forward you link.

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame
It should open the eyes of those self-hating Muslims/Pakistanis who keep advocating against "Two-Nation-Theory" ... This is indication of what the true hindu mentality is ... a mass murderer of Muslims is hero for them ... With presence of Pakistan, now they r hiding their TRUE face in attempt to prove that "see we could have lived together with peace; there was no need for separate country Pakistan", despite that often they cannot control their deep desires & make attempts on Muslims in india. A glimpse of this hatred can also be seen reflecting in their movies, where criminals would carry an Islamic name. If Pakistan was NOT made then there would not be any need for them to express a liberal outlook, & Gujrat-like incidences would be everyday occurring. Besides, impulse in their hearts is so wicked that they have to cause terrorism within Pakistan as well. Indian patsies would kill Shia & then same group kills a Sunni in attempt to start rift b/w them. They simply cannot resist their feelings to cause chaos around them.
=
=
=
جو چیز تمہیں تکلیف دے وہ انہیں پسند آتی ہے ان کے مونہوں سے دشمنی نکل پڑتی ہے اور جو ان کے سینے میں چپھی ہوئي ہے وہ بہت زیادہ ہے ہم نے تمہارے لیے نشانیاں بیان کر دی ہیں اگر تم عقل رکھتے ہو

Well he is #1 and nothings going to change that.

To all the pakistanis who are abusing him on baseless grounds let me tell you that Gujarat is the ONLY state in India where

a) Muslims vote for BJP and are considered a BJP votebank because they have realized that the congress policy is to keep them poor and out of jobs so they vote on basis of religion. In Gujarat they can earn a respectable living and are far better than their counterparts in other indian states.

b) The VHP which is like the RSS is against Modi because Modi demolished a few dozen hindu temples as they were a traffic hazard. Gujarat is the only state where the VHP is against the BJP.

India was, is and will continue to be secular not because 400 million muslims or christians or sikhs or jains or buddhists or parsis or jews or bahais want it, but because 800 million hindus do.

?

Only in name and by law. In practice it is not secular

I

When Indians here on PDF talk on Hindu-Muslim issues, they talk on the ground real life experience. Not some baggage passed down to them by their dads and grand-dads.

][/U]?

The people who talk on here are minority of Indian population as the majority do no have internet access and are not representative. This is not meant as criticism but a fact.

I went through the first couple of pages and found that Pakistanis are posting something really funny:

Firstly, people calling Modi a terrorist. Well, he has never been to Pakistan so does not qualify.

That is not true and offensive and I could start but on this occasion will restrain myself. Why do you expect to come on to a Pakistani forum and post such dribble.

Thirdly, you only care about the "Muslim" victims of the riots and refrain from talking about religious fanatics who started it all. I feel it was a big loss for our country to loose its citizens of whichever faith they belonged to.

Yea lets blame the victims sounds good to me. You of course have the issues of other minorities, But once again your assertion is flawed

the only thing i don't like about Modi is his behavior and attitude during godhra riots

otherwise, he would have been my most favorite Indian politician

there is no doubt that he is good administrator and pro active decision maker

I know Mods will find a good reason [if they required any] to ban me. Nothing new here, when anyone talks the truth about your country, he ends up with a ban. While trollers with non Indian flags stay around. Well that explains the extent of healthy debate allowed here - as long as you don't bring the reality in front of their eyes.:bunny:

Why do you come to a forum where you believe this to be true. So the truth is you are great and Pakistan is fuxed up. lol

Only in name and by law. In practice it is not secular

But how would you know what secular is?

Frame of reference is important. And neither Pakistan nor the UK comes close.

Otherwise all we are doing here is bandying words on the internet, which beyond momentary vicarious thrills, would afford you or me little else.

Dont mind but i think the simple logic for all owr freinds across the border is that if some nut jobs kill some pilgrims & hindus retaleat & things go owt off hand its not the fault of mullahs who ignited it but the fault of CM who was not able to control it 100% which is immposible and even though his track record is of a non currupt & hardworking person he is guilty of terrorism & murder ...i must say great logic

yep agree if that was happening and CM did not take action. he should be open to claims of negligence at the very least

sir kindly dont compare your great leaders with owrs .....theres hell lot of diff ...

You stupid or what? I wasn't talking about any leaders of either country.

The people who talk on here are minority of Indian population as the majority do no have internet access and are not representative. This is not meant as criticism but a fact.

And what does that say about the representatives of your own nation in terms of pro-rated population sampling here my friend?

1) There are way more Indians than Pakistanis here.

2) There is way more Internet penetration in India than in Pakistan.

3) There seem to be way more expatriate Pakistanis than Indians here.

Remember, frames of reference!

Modi rocks he should be PM for sure :agree: even the Chinese see him as a man of vision.

Back
Top Bottom