What's new

Terrorism, Shameless Religious Bigotry and Pakistani Mindset

the issue with drones is that they dont fall in any defined international law...preventive, preemptive, hot war ,etc..even the UN condemns them..the death rate repeatedly reported is 1 militant to 100 civilians..
secondly, lately they started using double strike tactics..so eve after a strike peolpe dont go near the injured for atleast half an hour (a friend from fata told me)..now isnt that horrendous??

who reported that death rate???

the double strike is used to ensure the kill in case of high value targets, as for people not approaching the injured read the article i just posted......

the precision of Drones & Hell fire AGM is in no way questionable its a proven highly accurate platform with deadly accuracy & if i am not wrong they are out to develop a new variant of Hell Fire specially designed for strikes in populated area to minimize collateral damage

Pray tell me, how you can even think of justifying such butchery? I am as good a Muslim as you or any one else. Where does in any ‘Hadith’ or Quraan, it is mentioned that you attack the minorities places of worship without provocation? Don’t know what kind of Islam you believe in, but the Islam that I believe guarantees safety and freedom of worship to the minorities.

No doubt US is killing Muslims in Iraq and Israel is terrorizing Palestinians, but how can you justifying killing one hundred Pakistanis. Or you don’t consider Ahmadies Pakistanis or even human beings? How were the people killed in Lahore linked to or were in any way responsible for the crimes of US, Israel or India?

What a twisted argument, you care about other nationalities but don’t seem to be capable of showing your concern for the thousands of Pakistani Muslims, Army Jawans, policemen and the minorities killed by the Taliban!

You can call me whatever you want; IMO the author has not used strong enough words. In my view, words don’t exist that describe the true horror that Pakistan is being subject to by these followers of Satan. Any attack on any innocent civilian in Pakistan must be condemned without any reservation of any 'ifs' or 'buts'. It shows that as a nation we even though we claim to be Muslims but we dont know the distinction between what is Islamic and what is barbaric. Even bringing in CNN or any other example to somehow justify this crime shows out right bigotry.

I won't apologize for strong words because I am fed up with people trying to justify these acts in any way or form. There is nothing at all which can justify attack on innocent Pakistanis because some super power is injuring Muslims in another country.

For the record, biggest protest against the attack on Iraq was in the UK and Germany, not in the Saudi Arabia. Please check your history before you write your posts supporting your Tailban butchers.

you wrote a whole book criticizing,
did you read what i wrote ?
did you understand what i wrote, or did u choose to assume stuff,
if that is the case,
please do not be called a think tank. goes against the definition.

here read this again.
I have no objection in condemning this act.

I will call it terrorism, and a crime.

My objection is to people like this "writer" who have come out to write now.

Can't you people understand and debate logically ?

and if you are hell bent on assuming stuff without understanding all of it, how are you any different from Taliban.

I would really seriously like you to answer my question.

who reported that death rate???

the double strike is used to ensure the kill in case of high value targets, as for people not approaching the injured read the article i just posted......

the precision of Drones & Hell fire AGM is in no way questionable its a proven highly accurate platform with deadly accuracy & if i am not wrong they are out to develop a new variant of Hell Fire specially designed for strikes in populated area to minimize collateral damage

I posted a column recently. It is based on a research that reaches the conclusion that 3.4 militants are killed for every civilian death from drone attacks.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/59510-truth-about-drone-attack-fatalities.html

While this numbers is still way to big and should ideally be infinity, it can most definitely be improved with better intelligence and asking innocent people to distance themselves from known terrorists hiding in their neighbourhoods.

My objection is to people like this "writer" who have come out to write now.

If that is your main argument, it is inherently flawed for the author has penned it down for Pak Tea House, a blog dedicated to reviving the atmosphere of intellectual debate that was the staple of the famous Pak Tea House of Anarkali and other major authors on PTH Razza Rumi and Yasser Latif Hamdani have authored far more critical opinions on this conspiratorial, bigoted and intolerant mindset and delusion that afflicts our population. Just go through their archives before voicing such a lament.

Using the "he realized it only now" banner to hide sympathies and bigotry is not a successful method.

Today's world is a global community where news and stories are available at the whim of a button, this allows people to selectively read and assess news from their own point of view. Few things I have to mention that bother me about this thread though

1. Some people are saying that where was all the condemnation and anger when normal Muslims died, if you recall, we had similar reactions back then too but you choose to forget such thing because you want to use this incident to show your narrow mindedness and bigotry.

2. In the days of Zia when a bomb was going off everyday, media was controlled and the people did not hear what happened in different parts of the country, Zia outlawed Ahmadies, he allowed the situation in Pakistan to deteriorate to such an extent that hospitals were not being able to manage the injured from daily bombings and subsequently accommodate them. Zia killed many because of what he did at the Ojhri depot, the orders to blow it up were a direct attack on the people, 1000's died but it was all covered up. Imagine if all that Zia had done was done today, we would probably start cursing our own nation.

3. As for protesting, I have never seen Muslims protesting anything worthwhile, more protests take place in western countries but you would not hear or learn of it because you do not want to see it. Go to an American website like Huffingtonpost and read the comments there, 70% of the people condemn and criticise all the acts of their government, they have e courage, audacity and the knowledge to put forward a good argument, not CIA-Mossad-RAW nexus tripe that we hear very often.

4. Muslims have become overly sensitive cowards who attack others very offensively, we hate it when someone shows us the mirror because we see something worse than what we criticise. Our bigoted views, sense of superiority and pinning our failures in others is a well known fact.

5. Finally, I read an article some time ago which said that Iraq would have never been attacked if the Muslims countries had told USA that it would not be in the right thing to do. Why criticise America and not ourselves who let others do to us what we then go on to cry and make a hue about.

Last edited:
Ahmedis are considered NonMuslims in Pakistan but not American and British agents.:confused:

Ahmedis were accused of being British agents before partitions and since then the devil is the "US, West and Israel". I guess you have never read any pamphlets that are distributed or the rants that consittue the op-eds pages of our urdu dailies which spew hatred on a routine basis.

It's been part of our culture to label minorities and people who hold different views than your own to be "traitors" and "agents". I have myself seen literature which accuses Shiites of being "agents" and the literature regarding Ahmedis is distributed far more than the now widely politically and socially unacceptable anti-Shia stance. Any person detracting from the grand narrative is accused of being "funded by foreign powers". Ahmedis were accused of being "funded" by British more than once and there are elite members on PDF who have accused Ahmedis in the recent past of using "foreign funds" for a "anti-Pakistan agenda" for "Zionist forces". I would not like to name the members but anybody not suffering from amnesia and having seen the debate can easily attest to this and identify the aforementioned persons(s). In the column I post below, notice how newspapers attach the Qadiyani in Bharat to establish that they are somehow used by India to de-stabilize Pakistan.

Demands for "expelling" Ahmedis is age old alongwith the demand of stripping them of their citizenship. If you haven't read them, seen them or heard about them, besides their massive support; you've been living in a cocoon.

Your argument is fallacious.

Last edited:
3. As for protesting, I have never seen Muslims protesting anything worthwhile, more protests tale place in western countries but you would not hear or learn of it because you do not want to see it. Go to an American website like Huffingtonpost and read the comments there, 70% of the people condemn and criticise all the acts of their government, they have e courage, audacity and the knowledge to put forward a good argument, not CIA-Mossad-RAW nexus tripe that we hear very often.

Of course this argument isn't entirely accurate for mega conspiracy theorists (watching whose youtube videos ours "learn" things) are present throughout the western world but they are fringe elements and sidelined from mainstream discussion and national debate (fror better or for worse).

The central important thing is that if anybody writes such a critique on an issue in these countries, he is not accused of being a traitor, agent or acting on the behest of a foreign power. Mostly his argument, if not fallacious and articulate, is dealt academically by the knowledgeable besides ordinary people do not accuse the writer or each other of treason all the time. In the US, role of religion in political debate and political life is far more prevalent than in Europe and there are no-go areas in mainstream debates. Europe has its own demi-gods(Holocaust) but it does not include questioning the grand narrative.

I am yet to hear besides Blackwater accusations, anything worthwhile from JI or any religious party on Friday's tragic event.

Conspiracy Culture and reaction to the attacks on Ahmedi Mosques: Why our news outlets spread hatred?

Recently, NYT in a column expressed reservations over the conspiracy culture in Pakistan. The column pointed out the massive fan following of super-conspiracy theorists and the wide acceptance of these mega theories as legitimate. Any sane Pakistani who has studied history beyond what he was taught through the doctored textbooks or what he was indoctrinated with at home and by society in general can attest to the reality of our national delusion. Not only have we created a mythical history of our past and conjured a national ideology out of thin air, we have crafted a xenophobic attitude nationally. The lack of trust between the people of Pakistan and the US Government has valid reasons as well. They left us dry whenever they had achieved the smallest bit of their strategic objectives but our culture of denial and delusion goes beyond the US.

It is not the first time that any foreign media outlet or any Pakistani has tried to point out the delusion that has gripped our public almost entirely. Any writer that tries to point it out, tries to point out the errors in the fictional textbook history, spreads a message of tolerance and rationality is more than often labeled a “traitor” or an “agent” or both. Attached to these badges are the obvious associations and payrolls of RAW or CIA or MOSSAD or any combination of these three. In the wider context it has become tantamount to treason and heresy to question our grand narrative or our public perception of global politics. I will not reduce my argument to pointing out news outlets or places on the blogsophere that have accused intellectuals of treason and instigated hatred against them for they are not worthy of mentioning.

People across the academia and the blogosphere complained about the NYT column and suggested that NYT being an esteemed paper should have at least referenced the efforts of honest intellectuals who are trying to hold the bastion of rationality and tolerance. While NYT missed this point, yesterday’s newspapers proved the word of NYT true. Prof C M Naim has gladly contributed his thoughts based on yesterday’s reporting across major Urdu newspapers. The reporting is downright shameless and a portrayal of our public opinion which is mostly denial and blame on foreign powers. Of course the “foreign hand” is blamed, the editor chooses his choice of intelligence agency from RAW, CIA and MOSSAD and the newspapers forget that it was necessary to comment on the relationship between the historical persecution of Ahmedis, prosecution at the hands of the state and the constant fear that they have lived in.

Prof C M Naim commenting the controversy over this article and responses from our side today wrote the following:-

“Here are the front-page “explanations” in Pakistan’s two foremost Urdu newspapers: Nawa-i-Waqt and Jang. Both are published in several cities, and also have web editions.

According to one staff writer in Nawa-i-Waqt, government agencies are perplexed at the targeting of the “Qadianis.” According to them, the war on terror started in 2001, and for nine years the terrorists never attacked the “Qadianis.” So why, out of the blue, were there two simultaneous attacks on “Qadiani worship places?” “What could be the purpose behind the attacks,” the agencies ask.

“According to responsible sources,” the staff writer continues, “the purpose of targeting the Qadianis was to scar Pakistan’s dignity abroad, and create instability and confusion within. The terrorists, by targeting the Qadianis, tried to kill two birds with one stone. It was an extremely organized action. They knew what reactions would come from abroad. In particular from Canada, the United States, Germany and other Western countries, where Qadianis live in large numbers and have much influence in official circles.

“On the other hand, investigating groups say that the arrested terrorist was not a Punjabi. As for the matter of the Punjabi Taliban’s or Baitullah Mahsud’s reported acceptance of responsibility for the attacks, government agencies are nevertheless extending their enquiries to certain neighboring countries. They want to see if Bharat was involved in the two incidents with the purpose of damaging Pakistan’s image abroad. Bharat could have used some local group to further its condemnable aim.

“The agencies are also trying to find out if there was any involvement of those foreign agencies that have been putting pressure on Pakistan to take action in Punjab, particularly in south Punjab. Was this an attempt on their part to create an excuse for such action?”

A different staff writer separately contributes an analysis, suggesting that the attacks could have been a joint action by India, the United States, and Israel, “as a reaction to the recent American failure in its scheme of funding various religious groups in Pakistan under the guise of Culture, Heritage, and Sufism and then pitting them against certain other religious groups.”

The same paper, Nawa-i-Waqt, also reports on its front page that “Hizba-al-Tahrir” has concluded it was an act by the Americans and their local agents. “This is how they obtain popular support just before every military operation.” The group also warns the public that soon there will be a deliberate power crisis “so that people could be kept in the dark about the forthcoming massacre in North Waziristan.”

Some of the above are repeated in various reports on the front-page in Jang. There is also a special report by a staff writer. It begins by claiming that certain secret agencies of the country had discovered the ugly conspiracy before the attacks, and informed the relevant officials; the latter, however, paid the report no attention. “A senior officer of a secret agency,” the report continues, “told us that the Afghan intelligence, together with India’s RAW, and the intelligence organizations of U.K., America, and Israel, was involved in the incident, and that the senior most officer of the Afghan intelligence had contacted by satellite phone an extremely influential Qadiani in Bharat, to tell him that something against his community was about to happen. According to this senior official of a secret agency, such attacks on the Qadianis bring into question the security Pakistan provides to its minorities. The above-mentioned four countries, enemies of Islamic jihad, have gained strength by getting this operation done. India now gains an excuse for its planned action against madrassas and Muslim scholars in India, in particular against the scholars of the Deobandi school.”

A separate report on the front page carries quotations from the statement issued by the maulanas of “Almi Majlis-i-Tahaffuz-i-Khatm-i-Nabuwat,” including: “.”

Note that Hizb at Tahrir is a banned organization. It appealed successfully against bans twice but it is still a banned organization. Nonetheless, it publicly spreads messages asking for a militant revolution against the present regime and system of governance (the mythical Khilafa) and only last week it used banners in a major business area in Islamabad to spread its message. Banned organization, eh?

Similarly, the common narrative that Ahmedis/Qadiyanis or any other minority (many times Shiites as well) are accused of “foreign funding” and “influential in official circles”. The Ahmedis were accused of being funded and supported by the British before partition and since then the devil to be is the US and the “west” in general.

As for the attackers not being Punjabi, all of them have been identified and are infact Punjabis. Yellow journalism and falsifying news are established methods in our media it seems.

The Editor of The Nation, Dr Shireen Mazari could focus on rationality for only so long and then went down to blaming the “foreign hand”. She writes,

There are also some troubling questions about the Lahore targeting of the two Ahmadi places of worship:

First: The timing comes at the peak of US pressure for the Pakistan Army to begin its operations in North Waziristan Agency. Mere coincidence or not, every time the US has wanted the Pakistan military to commence an operation in FATA, there have been such acts of terror prior to the commencement.

Second: The incidents happened when Pakistanis were celebrating Youm-i-Takbeer, the anniversary of our going overtly nuclear – something that still is not acceptable to the West and Israel.

Third: What is equally relevant is that our Government and our national security managers need to seriously look into how friendly spy agencies from West Asia and the US-UK were allowed to establish direct links to Kashmiri freedom groups based in Pakistan, especially central and south Punjab, during the Bosnia war.

Thankfully, Editorial teams at The News and Dawn found reason and logic to be far more compelling.

Most newspapers express views that would be readily acceptable. They adhere to the same conspiracy theories, the same bigotry, the same intolerance and the same populist ideas that the people hold. They cannot take a liberal viewpoint when the public has an irrational attitude towards the debate over separation between religion and state. They cannot, do not and probably will not indulge in introspection and take a look at our twisted grand narrative and the reasons for our conspiracy culture. They will continue to rely on conspiracy theories for they sell and sell good. When a major news and media group translated a flawed and childish documentary on the 9/11 attacks and associated conspiracies, not only did it air the documentary more than once (it has been aired annually since then), the DVDs were sold throughout the country and it profited form a documentary meant for free distribution (ethics anyone?). Similarly, a televangelist with a fake degree, is guilty of inciting hatred against the Ahmedis and having more than often taken to political rhetoric in a religious show. Another media outlet is known to have published a column its Sunday magazine dedicated to tarnishing the Ahmedis for over 3 years and the author of this column without any sources or references would claim heinous, morally reprehensible and utterly sick values among the Ahmedis. This deliberate yellow journalism has spread like cancer and our news outlets today spread outright hatred.

Ban on religious facial coverings in France is always on the front pages, but the case of a child molester deserves a mention in the obscurest place in the middle pages. Similarly, a ban on minarets in Switzerland is deemed far more important than it ought to be. It is not that European countries have shown double standards for religious tolerance or freedom of speech, the point is that these are painted as symbols of contempt and hatred and a wider “global order” to appease to the apprehensions of the people that the world is out to get them and a “western anti-Islam” global order seeks to control them. More than often politicians are accused under the same banner as well.

Among major news outlets, only Dawn has ever had the policy and courage to express liberal and tolerant views. That is partly understandable for its leadership is almost entirely urban upper middle and elite class. The major reader base is the more conservative and orthodox public which is normally limited to reading Urdu newspapers and in the wider context Urdu literature. It is time that our articulate and sagacious intelligentsia start writing in Urdu for that would inherently reach a much wider audience and can have far reaching consequences. It is ironic that I am writing this very piece in English but I’m trying to get my message across.

PS:- I will not waste time commenting on those who were happy, delighted or condoned Friday’s attacks becuase they deemed Ahmedis “Wajib ul Qatl” and in their sick mindset, human life has no value. Had such people been born to a Ahmedi family, and because these people have never indulged in introspection, they would most definitely have been “Wajib ul Qatl” themselves. Furthermore, I’m using the word “mosque” for the word “masjid” is banned to be used for Ahmedi places of worship by PPC 298-B(d). If somebody can point out the equality of both words under law, then I’ll be happy to retract for whatever reservations I have over any law, the law still reigns supreme and I have no intentions of violating it.

Last edited:
Dawn is the best news paper.I've never seen any conspiracy theories on DAWN News.Where as GEO/The News is full of them.

If that is your main argument, it is inherently flawed for the author has penned it down for Pak Tea House, a blog dedicated to reviving the atmosphere of intellectual debate that was the staple of the famous Pak Tea House of Anarkali and other major authors on PTH Razza Rumi and Yasser Latif Hamdani have authored far more critical opinions on this conspiratorial, bigoted and intolerant mindset and delusion that afflicts our population. Just go through their archives before voicing such a lament.

Using the "he realized it only now" banner to hide sympathies and bigotry is not a successful method.

Oh Joy !

I am fully entitled not to sympathize or otherwise.
I am free to hate / love some one as long as I do not break the law.
Its a matter of personal preference.
No one can be judgmental about that, and I would appreciate if members refrained from going there.

Now to your comment about my argument being flawed.

Can you give 5 examples of these "writers" or "Pseudo Intellectuals" as a general we know used to call them, coming out and writing with the same enthusiasm ?

If these people say, they are first timers, Khalaas they are of the hook.

Question is, why now?
and why so much ?

Agreed, that Qadyani is a minority, and they are entitled to practice their religion,

All that is being requested is to acknowledge that Qadyani is a separate religion, and different from the main stream religion in Pakistan and not to call them selves Muslims.

The law does not stop them from calling them selves Pakistanis.

Now if some one feels that he/ she is being discriminated or oppressed by that request,
heck, let them !

Of course this argument isn't entirely accurate for mega conspiracy theorists (watching whose youtube videos ours "learn" things) are present throughout the western world but they are fringe elements and sidelined from mainstream discussion and national debate (fror better or for worse).

The central important thing is that if anybody writes such a critique on an issue in these countries, he is not accused of being a traitor, agent or acting on the behest of a foreign power. Mostly his argument, if not fallacious and articulate, is dealt academically by the knowledgeable besides ordinary people do not accuse the writer or each other of treason all the time. In the US, role of religion in political debate and political life is far more prevalent than in Europe and there are no-go areas in mainstream debates. Europe has its own demi-gods(Holocaust) but it does not include questioning the grand narrative.

I am yet to hear besides Blackwater accusations, anything worthwhile from JI or any religious party on Friday's tragic event.

I feel that some of our people get too carried away with all this talk of conspiracies and their inane out of this wold fictional stories. If you read the condemnation by all the religious parties, you will read that they had to highlight a hand of CIA or some other agency in destabilising the country when they themselves have a big hand in this.

I can tell you this, I find the kind of views that I can resonate with mostly at American websites. A lot of those people have very commendable views that are put forward respectably and with thought.

Our idiots go into Ian Fleming mode with talks of intelligence agencies, undercover agents and corrupt officials. No wonder the west are so much better off than us.

Last edited:
How about this conspiracy for you, Zia got a letter of commendation from the leader of Ahmadiyya Jamaat at the time he applied for the army, this was even written on his wikipedia page.

Zia did that to cover his Ahmedi background. His British-era military service records revealed that he had declared himself Ahmedi and got a letter of recommendation from Qadian to get a good job in military. The anti Zia elements raised hell upon this discovery. His associates first tried to defend him by saying that it was impossible to get a good job in military during the British rule without a letter from Qadian. Then they claimed that many of the top military officers from British era were either Ahmedi or had a letter of recommendation from Qadian. They went to show how easy it is to get Canadian or European immigration if someone has a letter from Ahmediyya leader. Woodbridge, Toronto, Canada is full of immigrants who got by obtaining a letter from Ahmedi leader.

Zia was a self hating Ahmadi. By the way my family knew his family so I know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
Oh Joy !

I am fully entitled not to sympathize or otherwise.
I am free to hate / love some one as long as I do not break the law.
Its a matter of personal preference.
No one can be judgmental about that, and I would appreciate if members refrained from going there.
I have no reservations with that as long as it is not a call for militant action against a group. More than often, the lines between these are obscure.

Can you give 5 examples of these "writers" or "Pseudo Intellectuals" as a general we know, used to call them, coming out and writing with the same enthusiasm ?

Define level of enthusiasm and I can post dozens of posts. I'll limit myself to pseudo-intellectuals who do not work as academics in these fields, for there are quite a lot of articulate, verbose, definitive and extensive academic works on this issue and extending ones (some not in the league of the great Eqbal Ahmad)

For starters, see the history section at secularpakistan (some written by academics)

History Secular Pakistan

If these people say, it is their first timers, Khalaas they are of the hook.

Didn't get your point.

Question is, why now?
and why so much ?

Has been written since a long time. You're using the same approach. I do not agree.

Agreed, that Qadyani is a minority, and they are entitled to practice their religion,

All that is being requested is to acknowledge that Qadyani is a separate religion, and different from the main stream religion in Pakistan and not to call them selves Muslims.

Under Ordinance XX of 1984, they are not allowed to propagate their religion, a direct violation of Article 20(a) which reads:-

every citizen shall have the right to profess, practise and propagate his religion;

It was challenged by the Ahmedis but the Federal Shariat Court declared that they did not hold the same rights as other religious communities for they "posed" as Muslims. The legal aspect is debatable but as you can see their is a "special" case for Ahmedis.

Nobody has a monopoly over religion or faith. The argument used in the "pose" stance is that because they claim to be Muslims, they can attract righteous people and convert non-Muslims to their "misguided" religion. Without going into a theological debate:-

Firstly, they should be allowed to propagate their religion and in my opinion call it whatever they may want to call it.

Secondly, if the "righteous" Muslims, belonging to the "true" sects are misguided by Ahmedis preachers, then at some point into their journey into Ahmeddiat, they will come across the existence of a Mehdi/Messiah status reserved for their founder and subsequent leaders. If a person believed to be a Muslim comes across this and still goes on with his conversion, then his basic beliefs were so weak that he should not have been called a Muslim before. Proclaiming that most Muslims are of weak faith and that is why it is necessary to protect them from Ahmedi preachers is a faulty argument for it relies on the conspiratorial mindset that accuses Ahmedis of being cunning and offering monetary incentive for conversion. If their preachers are cunning and able to convert easily and successfully, it can mean one of two things. (i) Mainstream sects need to learn new preaching methods for their own are a failure, and (2) that the mainstream sects are perhaps not true either for they fall "prey" to the teaching of the other "unrighteous"

Thirdly, the ability to convert non-Muslims is dependent on their ability to preach. If they are legally prohibited from preaching they cannot convert non-Muslims. Every faith should have equal right to preach. This argument is usually unacceptable to most on the basis that they deem their religion as the only true one and hence the supreme and consider that preaching others cannot be allowed for they are false religions. This is perfectly summarized in Zakir Naik's words:-

The law not stop them from calling them selves Pakistanis.
You seem to have forgotten the "Wajiub ul Qatl" labels and calls to "expel them from Pakistan".

Now if some one feels that he/ she is being discriminated or oppressed by that request,
heck, let them !

Leaving minorities at the behest of extremist elements is a rather nobel thing to do I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted a column recently. It is based on a research that reaches the conclusion that 3.4 militants are killed for every civilian death from drone attacks.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/59510-truth-about-drone-attack-fatalities.html

While this numbers is still way to big and should ideally be infinity, it can most definitely be improved with better intelligence and asking innocent people to distance themselves from known terrorists hiding in their neighbourhoods.

And the report is based on research by whom?

And the report is based on research by whom?

Did you spare the little time to clink on the link which is a column that mentions the research?

But I'll save you time

Paper is titled :- New Light on the Accuracy of the CIA’s Predator Drone Campaign in Pakistan
Authors:- Matthew Fricker, Avery Plaw, and Brian Glyn Williams
Published in :- Sentinel (June 2010 issue)

The June issue will be published online in the next couple of days. You can access it at Combating Terrorism Center

This does not mean that I inherently agree with their findings, methods or views. I wanted to present to you a scientific study rather than urban jargon.

Back
Top Bottom