What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Extreme effort has been made to disguise the identity , what i came to know reading about missing cloth tags, but honestly never expected weapons from Mid East ending here. Hopefully we should be able to trace it back.

Director General of Punjab Police, Sumedh Singh Saini, who led the operation against the terrorists holed up in an abandoned building near the police station, said that 15 people were injured of whom three were in a serious condition.

He also said that Chinese-made weapons and Global Positioning Systems (GPS) were recovered from them, Saini said.

"The terrorists were carrying sophisticated weapons. We have recovered 'Made in China' grenades from them. They were wearing combat fatigues," Saini told reporters.

Saini said AK 47 guns and hand grenades were recovered from the terrorists, who attacked the sentry at the police station before engaging with the SHO and the SP.

He described the attack as "planned" as their modus operandi pointed at a specific direction.

384497-attack-mon700.jpg

LOL baldy Busted!

See the history of Khalistan movement and Map :rofl::rofl: ye tu kutay wali hogaye hey as usual

ye teray liye aankhain phaar kar daek.... aur ub nazar na ayeen apni stupid bakwaas kay saath idar

View attachment 241264

Do these idiots realize that the founder of the Khalsa, Guru Gobind Singh ji was born in Patna, Bihar. These retards know nothing about Sikhism, Punjab and India. Paid by you know whom.

I don't know why we don't give RAW free reign tit for tat approach should be taken considering these kind of attacks.

I don't know why we don't give RAW free reign tit for tat approach should be taken considering these kind of attacks.

RAW will hunt down the Khalistanis who perpetrated this attack?

He's your normal PP guy! Look at their dresses & patches.

lol they include 98% Hindu Himachal in khalistan too, we Himachalis will skin the mofos alive be it sikhs, mullas or hindus whoever tries to separate us from Bharat. Har Har Mahadev
We all know the exploits of Pahari's people and their great kingdoms.....now crawl back to your shack.

Identity of terror outfit in Gurdaspur attack not known - The Hindu

‘Modus operandi of the attack is similar to what is employed by Lashkar militants’
Even as the government concluded on Monday that Pakistan had a hand in the terror attack in Gurdaspur, different sections of the Central government and intelligence agencies offered different theories on the identity of the group involved.

Top intelligence sources told The Hindu that preliminary findings suggest it is the handiwork of a Pakistan-based terror organisation. “The modus operandi of carrying out the attack, apart from the nature of weapons used, is very similar to the one employed by Lashkar-e-Taiba militants,” said a senior intelligence official.

GPS trackers too
Dressed in army fatigues and armed with assault rifles, the terrorists were carrying dry fruits, suggesting that they had come well prepared for a long battle with Indian security forces. They also had GPS location trackers on them.

“Preliminary findings indicate that they sneaked in through the Jammu border,” said the official.

The group — which initially targeted a tempo and then hijacked a car before storming the Dinanagar police station, — is suspected to have planted five improvised explosive devices found on the railway tracks connecting Dinanagar to Pathankot.

Though the local police are currently investigating the case to establish the identity of the three terrorists who were killed by the Punjab special operations team in a 12-hour gun battle, a National Investigation Agency (NIA) team has also been sent to survey the spot.

While security and intelligence agencies see the hand of a Pakistan-based terror group, speaking on condition of anonymity, a senior BJP Minister said the Centre had been receiving intelligence inputs that there are Khalistan supporters in Canada who are trying to regroup and create tension in Punjab.

The Minister told The Hindu that this input from the agencies had been duly shared with the Punjab Government.

The Minister also acknowledged that the Centre’s attempts to usher in peace in Jammu and Kashmir and the ground that the militants have lost in the State has not gone down well with those “interested in destabilising India”, referring to cross-border terror activities.

“The general elections and the State Assembly elections have shown that the ordinary people in Kashmir want development and they have no sympathy for the terror outfits. The desperation of those who are against peace has made them strike in other border States,” the Minister said.

sir i hv lived in canada and knw how much supporter are thr for khalistan thr, but the truth is new generation dont care this shit over thr , as once my friend told he does this only for his father otherwise all of us knw khalistan is a dream.

let me tell u a story my ancestor belong to kalanaur which is first line of defence , my father told me this story tht in 1965 pakistani aircraft was shot over amritsar and crashed near kalanaur , thr was a nihang(extremist sikh) tht ran toward the pilot who was parachuting down ,as he touched the ground , sikh took out his kirpan with first blow he took his ear and in second blow he was dead and shouted bharat mata ki jai. my father witnessed all tht so please dont just keep drumming abt khalistan tht they are all anti indian.

Satpal, Darshan Kumar and Nanak Chand are no ordinary people as they are the ones who saved scores of innocent lives in this Punjab town during a terror attack.

"I was going to get milk from nearby as I did daily. I saw something wired to the bridge. I sent a youth to inform railway staff about the suspicious things on the bridge," Satpal, a railway gateman, told IANS.

"The timely detection of the bombs saved many lives," Satpal added.

Railway employee Darshan Kumar, who was told about the suspicious items on the railway bridge, immediately asked a railway keyman to run and get the passenger train stopped.

"I realised that the train had already started from the Parmanand railway station with many passengers. I asked the keyman to run and stop the train. He was able to stop it in the nick of time. Otherwise, there would have been so much damage," said Darshan Kumar, who later went about his daily duty in his khakhi uniform.

The passenger train was carrying over 250 people and the bombs were wired to the track on a small bridge over a rivulet.

"We stopped all trains on the Pathankot-Amritsar section immediately. Four trains run on this section daily. The alertness of the staff saved several lives," a senior railway official said.

State-run Punjab Roadways bus driver Nanak Chand was another hero of the day.

Chand had never imagined that he would come face to face with terrorists in the early hours of an otherwise normal day.

The driver did not panic even when one terrorist fired at the bus, after trying to signal it to stop. Chand instead scared the terrorist by driving towards him. The firing by the terrorist left 2-3 passengers injured with gunshot wounds.

"I saw a man in army uniform with a scarf covering his face and carrying a weapon signalling me to stop. I suspected trouble as army people don't cover their faces. I turned the bus and sped away despite the firing," Nanak Chand told IANS.

The driver took the bus towards Gurdaspur town, nearly 20 km away, and stopped at the civil hospital to enable the injured to get treatment. He then informed the police about the incident.

Not a coward pahari,fosho!

seems like a khalistani barking, I would be pretty happy if you bozos start khalistani shit again, our army boys
are eagrly waiting to cleanse your ugly faces from bharatmata.

Punjab terror attack: GPS points to Pakistan angle | Zee News

Dinanagar (Punjab): The global positioning system (GPS) sets recovered from the three terrorists killed here clearly indicates to a Pakistan link in Monday's terror attack in Punjab's Dinanagar town, sources said on Tuesday.

The terrorists were killed by the special units of the Punjab Police after fierce gun-battle lasting over 11 hours.

Sources in intelligence agencies and Punjab Police said here on Tuesday that the track of the GPS sets revealed that the terrorists had moved from Shakargarh area in Pakistan along the India-Pakistan border on Sunday and entered India.

"The terrorists used the route of rivulets along the border belt and reached Bamiyal town. While observing that security in the Jammu region, which is very close, was tight, the terrorists moved towards Dinanagar town," a police official told IANS on condition of anonymity.

Forensic experts from Chandigarh have arrived at the police station complex here to search for clues about the identity of the three terrorists who besieged the complex for over 11 hours on Monday.

The forensic team was examining the building where the terrorists were holed up. The car, which was hijacked by the terrorists and on which they came to the police station complex, was also being examined.

Punjab Director General of Police (DGP) Sumedh Singh Saini said that the terrorists were carrying AK-47 automatic weapons and Chinese-made hand grenades.

"We are examining clues from their clothes and other things that they were carrying," a forensic team official said.

Seven people, including a senior police officer, three home guard personnel and three civilians, were killed in the terror attack.

Dinanagar town, which is just 12 km from the India-Pakistan border, is located 25 km from the Jammu and Kashmir border and 235 km from Chandigarh.

IANS

seems like a khalistani barking, I would be pretty happy if you bozos start khalistani shit again, our army boys
are eagrly waiting to cleanse your ugly faces from bharatmata.
Never knew there was a pahari army ?

Back
Top Bottom