What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Another shameless terrorist supporter in this thread.Man you madrassah educated people are the reason why your beloved Mulq is getting hammered by the tangos day in and day out.So my advice would be to stop supporting all kinds of terrorism for the sake of your own nation or else entire Pakistan will start burning in the near future because of these extremist Islamist scums:rolleyes:.Got it,my madrassah educated friend;)!!
well in short a man says and reacts very strangelli when scared and they are scared and they should be as it is not the gullible ABV or MMS they are dealing with now and they very well know what kind of punishment is heading their way :devil:

well in short a man says and reacts very strangelli when scared and they are scared and they should be as it is not the gullible ABV or MMS they are dealing with now and they very well know what kind of punishment is heading their way :devil:
Lol,yehi toh hain humhari Modi ji ki Chanakya Niti:devil::P

Wahe guru ki fateh wahe guru ka khalsa jo bole so nihal sasriya kal :enjoy:
#Pakistan with khalistan
abe chuse huye aam ka chilka,yeh koi dialogue nehi hain ke tuh galat bol de.Yeh naada humhare Sikh bhaiyon ke liye bohut hi pak aur pavitra hain,so if you can't say it right then you should stop saying it:rolleyes:.

abe chuse huye aam ka chilka,yeh koi dialogue nehi hain ke tuh galat bol de.Yeh naada humhare Sikh bhaiyon ke liye bohut hi pak aur pavitra hain,so if you can't say it right then you should stop saying it:rolleyes:.
At least i tried to support those suppressed indian sikhs.I respect sikhs more than hindus.But let me guess you are one of those hindutva cock sucking so called sikhs.

At least i tried to support those suppressed indian sikhs.I respect sikhs more than hindus.But let me guess you are one of those hindutva cock sucking so called sikhs.
Lol,if you really had any respect for the Sikh community then you should have at least wrote their holy verse correctly but like your Madrassah educated brethren you are also a Islamic bigot to whom Sikhs are nothing but a group of infidels:rolleyes:!!

Lol,if you really had any respect for the Sikh community then you should have at least wrote their holy verse correctly but like your Madrassah educated brethren you are also a Islamic bigot to whom Sikhs are nothing but a group of infidels:rolleyes:!!
There may be some spelling mistake and nothing was offensive but you can still go back to your hindutva fathers and suck their tiny 2 inch cocks.

The Minister of State for Social Justice & Empowerment, Shri Vijay Sampla offers condolence to the family members of late Shri Baljit Singh, SP, Dinanagar Distt. Gurdaspur, in Kapurthala on July 29, 2015.
s2015072968126.jpg

There may be some spelling mistake and nothing was offensive but you can still go back to your hindutva fathers and suck their tiny 2 inch cocks.

Lol the only real "Sikhs" according to madrassah educated imbeciles like you are the ones who are against India. The other Sikhs who are Indian patriots like most of them are not real Sikhs and Hindutva supporters haha, you guys are so pathetic, simply taking up space on earth. All of a sudden jihadis like Sikhs, i wonder what happened to all the Sikhs in Pakistan.

Last Updated: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 21:27
Ajmer Dargah holds Pak responsible for Gurdaspur terror attack | Zee News

Ajmer: Condemning the terror attack in Gurdaspur of Punjab, Ajmer Sharif Dargah head on Wednesday called for "rethinking" on the foreign policy towards Pakistan.

Saying that waiving of Pakistani and IS flags in Kashmir cannot be tolerated, Khan demanded stern and effective steps to curb terrorists activities in the country.

"Terrorists who came from Pakistan made their dangerous intentions against India clear and gave a message that they can carry out terror activities in any part of the country," Khan, who is the spiritual head of the holy shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, said in a statement here.

"The government should adopt a concrete national policy against terrorism and pay special attention towards this issue. The government should also rethink about the foreign policy towards Pakistan," he said.

Seven persons, four civilians and three policemen, were killed by heavily-armed militants who stormed the Dinanagar police station in Gurdaspur district on Monday.

PTI

A CCTV footage showing the car seized by the three terrorists for their use before attacking a police station at Dinanagar in Gurdaspur in Punjab.
384993-dpz-29jlab-17.jpg

Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal presents a cheque to the bereaved family members bereaved family members of Home Guard Jawan Sukhdev Singh at village Attepur in Pathankot.
385325-daypics-290715-ra12.jpg

BADAL_2490316f.jpg

Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal visits the injured people in terrorist attack of Gurdaspur, admitted at Guru Nanak Hospital in Amritsar. File photo: Special Arrangement
Gurdaspur encounter: Punjab CM Parkash Singh Badal meets family of martyr policeman - The Hindu

Parkash Singh Badal lauded the efforts of Punjab police and SWAT team for their bravery in killing the three terrorists.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Wednesday met the family members of police officer Baljit Singh who died during the terrorist attack at Dina Nagar and paid his last respects to the martyr by laying wreaths on his body.

Mr. Badal spent more than half an hour with the family of the martyr, who was cremated in Kapurthala on Wednesday with full police honours, and assured them that their demands would be considered sympathetically.

Talking to mediapersons at the house of the slain SP (Detective) in Santpura locality, he said he had a telephonic conversation with Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday and informed him about the situation in the state after the attack.

On another question about the ill-equipped weaponry like outdated bullets with the state police, Mr. Badal said the state government would make it a priority to equip the police with sophisticated weapons with the Centre’s help.

He, however, lauded the efforts of Punjab police and SWAT team for their bravery in killing the three terrorists.

According to Mr. Badal, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has also lauded the role of Punjab police in fighting the militants.

Replying to another question about the foreign visit of Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal, Mr. Badal said Mr. Sukhbir had gone abroad before this incident and he was available to handle the situation.

Commenting on the remarks of former Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh that Mr. Badal was playing dirty politics, Mr. Badal said he is in a habit of criticising the government for nothing.

On the alert sounded by National Security Advisor Ajit Doval over a possible terrorist attack in Punjab, Badal said he was not aware of any such alert and Punjab DGP could answer about it better.

Meanwhile, the city observed a bandh as a mark of respect to the martyr.

yaar tune senti kar diya
you should also support Ahmadies,Balochis,and aur Mohajir brothers

Oye PK hai kya.......

I hate saying this but the world would be much better place if there were no islam

Not saying that islam is bad per se but muslims interpreted it in the wrong way

Ministry of Home Affairs
30-July, 2015 15:48 IST
Statement of the Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh in Rajya Sabha on Gurdaspur terror attack

Following is the full text of the statement made by the Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh in the Rajya Sabha on the terror attack in Gurdaspur district of Punjab on 27th July, 2015:

“On 27th July, 2015 at around 0530 hrs, 3 heavily armed terrorists dressed in army uniforms snatched Maruti Car No. PB 09B 7743 from the outskirts of Dinanagar, District Gurdaspur, Punjab after opening fire at the occupant of the car, Shri Kamaljit Singh, S/o Gian Singh, R/o Dinanagar. Subsequently, these terrorists opened fire indiscriminately in the area around the Bus Stand, Dinanagar and also fired at the Punjab Roadways Bus No. PB 06G 9569 coming from Bamial.

Subsequently, the terrorists entered Police Station Dinanagar and opened fire on the sentry standing on guard duty. During the firing at the Police Station, Home Guard Rajinder Kumar and Home Guard Ashok Kumar were injured. SI, Mukhtiar Singh, the SHO of Police Station who was inside rushed out and was also fired upon and got injured. The terrorists tried to enter the Police Station building while firing in an indiscriminate manner. HC Ram Lal, the night munshi of the Police Station grabbed the weapon of the sentry and bravely battled the terrorists. He ran inside the Police Station building and bolted the door from inside preventing the terrorists from entering the Police Station building. Due to the indiscriminate firing at this spot 03 patients undergoing treatment at Kiran Hospital, adjoining the Police Station building, received bullet injuries, two of whom succumbed to their injuries.

The terrorists thereafter went to the premises behind the Police Station and entered the building being used as the office of the local detachment of the Punjab Home Guards, while firing indiscriminately. Three home guard officials present in this structure sustained bullet injuries and succumbed to their injuries.

Police reinforcements were immediately rushed to the Police Station, Dinanagar. Senior Police Officers, including the Director General of Police, Punjab reached the Police Station to supervise operations against the terrorists.

The Punjab Police engaged the terrorists effectively and made all efforts to apprehend them and prevent their escape and also prevent collateral damage. In the end, all the three terrorists were neutralized in this successful operation. However, Shri Baljeet Singh, Superintendent of Police (Detective), Gurdaspur, who was leading from the front, was martyred. The Punjab Police have recovered a number of incriminating material including three AK 47 rifles, 19 magazinesand two GPS from the dead terrorists, which are being analyzed for further necessary action. I place on record my sincere appreciation for the successful operation conducted by the Punjab Police.

The preliminary analyses of GPS data indicates that the terrorists had infiltrated from Pakistan through the area near Tash in Gurdaspur district, where the Ravi river enters Pakistan. It is also suspected that the same terrorists planted 05 IEDs on the railway track near Village Talwandi between Dinanagar and Jhakoladi which were subsequently defused by the bomb disposal squad. One night vision device was also recovered from this spot.

The Ministry of Home Affairs monitored the situation closely and was in constant touch with the Punjab Government. The Army and NSG were placed on standby to support the Punjab Police operations. I personally spoke to the Chief Minister of Punjab and assured him of all assistance from the Central Government. The BSF and the Army were also placed on high alert along the border.

In this terror attack, a total number of three civilians, three Home Guards and one Police Officer lost their lives. In addition, 10 civilians and 07 security force personnel were injured.

I also want to inform the House that during the last one month, there were 5 attempts at cross-border infiltration in the J&K sector, out of which 4 were interdicted and 8 terrorists neutralized. In the remaining one instance, the terrorists went back after effective retaliation by the Indian Forces. The Security forces in the border are alert but the difficult terrain coupled with recent heavy rains, resulting in excess flow in the rivers and canals along the border, could have been a factor, in this particular group sneaking into Punjab.

I assure the Hon’ble Members that any effort by the enemies of our nation, to undermine India’s territorial integrity and security, or imperil the safety and security of our citizens will meet an effective and forceful response from our security forces. Government has been, and will remain, resolute in this regard. I take this opportunity to assure the House that the Government is firmly committed to root out terrorism from India. I also assure the House that the Government will do everything possible to prevent cross-border terrorism aimed against India.

The Government offers its heartfelt condolences to the families of civilians and security force personnel killed in this terror attack and wishes the speedy recovery of injured persons.”

govt_2490686f.jpg

Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal pats Nanak Chand, a driver of the Punjab Roadways, who showed exemplary courage during the terrorist attack and steered his bus to a hospital, in Gurdaspur on Wednesday

Gurdaspur attack: Government may implicate Pakistan - The Hindu

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh is likely to tell Parliament on Thursday that the three alleged militants who killed seven people and were gunned down later on by the Punjab Police in Dinanagar, Gurdaspur, came from Pakistan after breaching a fence on the Ravi. This will be the first time in the past three days when the Union government will be formally issuing a statement in which it would name Pakistan.

In a departure from the past, the government all this while refrained from naming Pakistan at the very outset and waited for the operation and investigations to get over before coming to any conclusion.

The entire operation was conducted by the Punjab Police, and Mr. Singh is likely to recognise their effort.

Senior officials said that from the investigations so far and the Global Positioning System (GPS) coordinates, it became clear that the origin of the attack was in Pakistan.

Infiltration attempts
Officials said that in the past one month, five attempts at cross-border infiltration came from the Pakistan side. While in four cases, the attempt was thwarted and eight militants were killed, in the fifth, the infiltrators were pushed back.

A senior official said, “The Punjab Police did a tremendous job and though the Centre offered help, they were able to conduct the operation on their own.”

Soon after the three Fidayeen militants stormed inside the Dinanagar police station, the Centre decided to rush in National Security Guard (NSG) commandos from the nearest base in Amritsar. A column of Indian Army was also rushed in. Both the NSG and the Army were kept on standby as the SWAT team of the Punjab Police conducted the operations, which lasted 11 hours.

After the incident took place on Monday, both Houses of Parliament were adjourned for two days due to the death of former President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam the same day.

You need to shut your trap,you're nothing but a shameless chinki falseflagger who is too ashamed of showing his own flag and hence likes to hide behind the flag of a foreign country:rolleyes:.

Racist post reported. And I'm not even from China.

Why didn't they let the army flush the terrorists? Why were the fatties of PP allowed to get themselves killed?

Back
Top Bottom