What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Home Ministry suspects them to be from LeT or JeM

Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a high-level meeting with Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and other senior government functionaries to take a stock of the situation.

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, currently on a visit to Madhya Pradesh, also talked to Punjab Chief Minister and offered all possible assistance.

“Some terrorists have entered a police station [Dinanagar] and action has been initiated. I have talked to National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and Union Home Secretary L.C. Goyal about it and forces have already been rushed in and the operation is under way. I have asked the Border Security Force Director-General to intensify surveillance near the border (with Pakistan). The situation is under control,” Mr. Singh told the media.

Want Khalistan really ?? Then kiss goodbye to you Punjab. These idiot Pakistanies trending #GurdaspurAwakesKhalistan on twitter have no idea of Khalistan.

0bdd49f33c6f3c82188c3a8c6eafc715.jpg

oo chawal Khalistan Movement started by Indian Sikhs in Indian Punjab not Pakistan or Pakistani Punjab LOL @ your logic of Khalistan Movement....

Nationality not identified yet Bhaijan. We will no for sure, as one has been captured alive, after he gets well known third degree khatirdari from Punjab Police.

is that cnfirmed... no source say we caught 1 bitch alive

oo chawal
loo g bacha frustrate kr dia apne @SwAggeR

isnt e the photoshop guy who makes call of duty types pakistani military pics :D
i still remeber he once posted his pic here man he is just 17-18 years of age no brains just blabber mard e moin dont argue :)

oo chawal Khalistan Movement started by Indian Sikhs in Indian Punjab not Pakistan or Pakistani Punjab LOL @ your logic of Khalistan Movement....

O bhindi , it's not my logic it's their map of Khalistan. They want Punjab in it's eternity. Now don't parade your third class history in front of me. They want all five rivers with all their religious places.

Don't include Haryana in Khalistan, We Jat will kill every a$$hole who will try to separate us from our country.
And those who are celebrating this attack wait for the response. And this #IndiaStandwithPakistan will also not trend.

BS egotistical, macho nonsense. Thankfully this was close to JK so the army were able to get on the scene pretty soon.

Having said that the NSG has the authority to supersede any local/state police if the MHA gives them the green light.
Punjab Police & Punjab bureaucracy is still in Khalistan militancy era hangover. They think that they are best in country to deal with modern threats. When this operation was over not a single NSG commando was visible in TV footages, only Punjab Police was there chanting Bole So Nihal & dancing on rooftops.
Army was used only in defusing bombs on railway tracks & NSG was nowhere in the scene.

I have asked the Border Security Force Director-General to intensify surveillance near the border (with Pakistan).
Same story every single time these days- Pakistan infiltrates terrorists into India and those clowns try and make out these are a oppressed minority group of India's somehow or another.

All India can do is to seal the border even more than it already is, it is pretty clear that once this project (border fencing) along the LoC and IB begun in earnest the number of "terror" attacks in India has dramatically decreased. Keep these scum out.

O bhindi , it's not my logic it's their map of Khalistan. They want Punjab in it's eternity. Now don't parade your third class history in front of me. They want all five rivers with all their religious places.

World knew about ur third classs history... thalay lag kay sare omar kaam karnay wali koom :lol: chahay mughals kay nechay chahay ghoroon kay bhari hoi hei hinduoon ke history.. dont tell us ur shit history kid!

Back
Top Bottom