What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Punjab Police & Punjab bureaucracy is still in Khalistan militancy era hangover. They think that they are best in country to deal with modern threats. When this operation was over not a single NSG commando was visible in TV footages, only Punjab Police was there chanting Bole So Nihal & dancing on rooftops.
Army was used only in defusing bombs on railway tracks & NSG was nowhere in the scene.
I fear many state police forces would be of similar mind sets and it requires a better counter terror framework that envelops both the states and central forces so as to better respond to these events. Lessons were learnt after 26/11 (back then the failure of the local/state police to officially request NSG assistance massively delayed their deployment to Mumbai) but clearly not enough .

I don't think the NSG even left Delhi in this case (although they would have been sat on the tarmac with their kit loaded in a plane and ready to go).

Just as always Blaming Pakistan without any proof, Finding out the identity of attackers within hours, Locating their districts and even their affiliations and that too when the operation was going on, Their was no investigation, No terrorist was caught... but hey what they heck Lets Blame Pakistan, and randomly pick a place from the map & tell them they were from there, and as always lets blame LET( that does not exist any-more) ...... are you Indians that gullible ?

loo g bacha frustrate kr dia apne @SwAggeR

isnt e the photoshop guy who makes call of duty types pakistani military pics :D
i still remeber he once posted his pic here man he is just 17-18 years of age no brains just blabber mard e moin dont argue :)

Yes he is that photoshop wala troll guy, needed some real lessons regarding Khalistan.

Pakistan is involved- man thats some fast investigation even by modern standards-

I am not in favor of anyone picking up weapons against their governments and nor do I support or care the independent Punjab movement. I JUST stated the facts.
I would tell you, that on the count of Hindu extremists, you are mistaken. How many hundreds of thousands have been killed from all other faiths like the Christianity, Islam, Sikhs....??? How many times the Indian extremists have come out and said, by 2030, India will be a ONE Hindu country. No one else will be allowed. The "return to home" program to convert others or force them to die??? Really? You can keep the "peaceful" nature of India to yourself. The world knows the real truth. President Obama even lectured on TV before he left that your future is in your diversity and not in the current violence that's been going on against your minorities.
speak facts dont speak shit........do u know Pakistan is the only country which supports khalistan movement in India.....and also how many hindus have picked up weapons against govt???out of 125 million people some will have difference of opinion that doesn't mean every one is an extremist, does it?we have some foolish people too in our country......all are not like that..........u racist people wont understand the meaning of peaceful co existence....we have diverse culture, some people have problems with that......but Pakistanis are to be thanked for uniting us as a whole country........first give equal rights to blacks then talk about religion and politics........even obama admits that american people are racists........
'We Are Not Cured': Obama Discusses Racism In America With Marc Maron : The Two-Way : NPR

Punjab Police & Punjab bureaucracy is still in Khalistan militancy era hangover. They think that they are best in country to deal with modern threats. When this operation was over not a single NSG commando was visible in TV footages, only Punjab Police was there chanting Bole So Nihal & dancing on rooftops.
Army was used only in defusing bombs on railway tracks & NSG was nowhere in the scene.

Sad thing even after this Badal saying 'we are well equipped'

Want Khalistan really ?? Then kiss goodbye to you Punjab. These idiot Pakistanies trending #GurdaspurAwakesKhalistan on twitter have no idea of Khalistan.

0bdd49f33c6f3c82188c3a8c6eafc715.jpg

If you attempted to Photoshop.....you need another training class. This work looks awful !!! Please draw the lines nicely in a scale so the image looks decent at the least?

Yes he is that photoshop wala troll guy, needed some real lessons regarding Khalistan.
man he is just a kid little brainwashed as i can see many retarded posts man i should just stay stop arguing with them...just see wha is trending on their twitter...man just wasting ur time with brain washed haters

If you attempted to Photoshop.....you need another training class. This work looks awful !!! Please draw the lines nicely in a scale so the image looks decent at the least?

thats what I am telling these kids :rofl:

man he is just a kid little brainwashed as i can see many retarded posts man i should just stay stop arguing with them...just see wha is trending on their twitter...man just wasting ur time with brain washed haters

you two get a room-

Good immediately leave Pakistan Defence Forum PDF shabaash ... :rofl: quick kid ... aur haan thori c b gerat hoi tu dubara kise new ID sya join mat karna :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom