What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

police_2488296g.jpg

Army commandos and a Quick Response Team have been called in to tackle the situation

12:55 pm Punjab Police SP (Detective) Baljeet Singh killed in Gurdaspur terror attack, reports Smriti Kak Ramachandran

12:56 pm “We are on alert. We have enhanced vigil along the entire International Border with Pakistan. Our senior officers are currently in the Gurdaspur Sector,” BSF IG, Punjab Frontier, Anil Paliwal told PTI over phone.

01:08 pm MoS Jithendra Singh says ISI is likely behind the Gurdaspur attack, reports Smriti Kak Ramachandran

01:40 pm Sources said that intelligence inputs on July 24 had warned that 10 Lashkar-e-Taiba (Let) terrorists headed by commander Maqbool Khan are trying to infiltrate from Dudhiniyal, Jammu to carry out attacks in India on August 15 or before with the help of Pakistan Rangers and that Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) is coordinating the efforts.

2:20 pm: Jammu and Kashmir SWAT team reaches the Gurdaspur terror attack site, reports ANI

4:14 pm: Home Ministry officials to hold meeting with NSA Ajit Doval at 6 p.m. today at North Block, will review the situation.

5:08 pm: Three terrorists killed, Punjab Police confirms.

The Home Minister is expected to give his statement in Parliament tomorrow.

Utterly pathetic, if you want Khalistan so much go and make it a reality- we Sikhs will be the first to crush your dreams.

+ If you Pakistanis are really ret@rded enough to think that attacking Sikh civilians (with Pak Muslims by the way) you are going to start some sort of Khalistan 2.0 movement you are living in some parallel universe. Just like you ISI-backed Khalistan 1.0, this will come to nothing.

Just recalling on foreign diplomat chopper crash so many indian posters were rejoicing and intentionally baiting in that thread.

Anyways, neither were these terrorists any let or jem ,or came from jammu, these are indians' own terrorirsts or maybe something staged by indian governemnt to bring focus on LET again just like mumbai attack.

Or finally khalistan movement is jutting out her head again.

Anyways, neither were these terrorists any let or jem ,or came from jammu, these are indians' own terrorirsts or maybe something staged by indian governemnt to bring focus on LET again just like mumbai attack.

Your posts make some real sense, very logical and astute as always

Have you considered applying for the ISI ?

Nationality not identified yet Bhaijan. We will no for sure, as one has been captured alive, after he gets well known third degree khatirdari from Punjab Police.

Can you tell me where can i find a mercy petition to sign for the surrendered innocent ?

Utterly pathetic, if you want Khalistan so much go and make it a reality- we Sikhs will be the first to crush your dreams.

+ If you Pakistanis are really ret@rded enough to think that attacking Sikh civilians (with Pak Muslims by the way) you are going to start some sort of Khalistan 2.0 movement you are living in some parallel universe. Just like you ISI-backed Khalistan 1.0, this will come to nothing.

Those "sikhs" started chanting "nara-e-tadbir" when the police cordoned them off in the building... :D

@save_ghenda do tell me why have the khalistani terrorists have not taken responsibility ?? and you said they killed hindu civilians.. please show me the link for that.. and they asummed only hindus and IA will travel in Panjab trains right, tha's why they planted bombs to take down the trains.. come on kid enlighten me

Who is celebrating bro?? I dont see any.
for ur kind info( i know ur intentions are good)
thread was recently cleared by mods.....there were alot celebrating and allot making fun of operation btw do u know what is trending top onn twitter(pakistan)?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom