What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Its not meant to be offensive. Not in our profession at least. Just a matter of fact that is widely accepted and life carries on.

That isn't true at all...

People who serve the profession in 'healing' as you say for a good 30 years or whatever, then choose to take up teaching either due to old age, fatigue, or other such problems.

Secondly, i've also seen people do teaching and healing together. Then I've seen people who retire from government service and then start teaching...

No human can rejoice at the sufferings of another human, specially where civilians are the victims.
However since it's habitual for India to blame Pakistan for all it's own shortcomings, it's natural for Pakistani members to react in a likewise manner.
@ topic, we have all heard of the boy who cried wolf once too often.
If Indians go into their habitual frenzy of blaming Pakistan that would only put more pressure on Modi's 56'' Chest.
And we all know the election manifests are far from realities.

India won't retaliate because country's masters aka Pakistani army is sitting on nukes. We care about the people of sub continent (including Pakistanis) more than Pakistanis.

We won't retaliate, but terrorists you have in your backyard will. Certainly, inevitably. But we are with your nation, as always. :).

That isn't true at all...

People who serve the profession in 'healing' as you say for a good 30 years or whatever, then choose to take up teaching either due to old age, fatigue, or other such problems.

Secondly, i've also seen people do teaching and healing together. Then I've seen people who retire from government service and then start teaching...

Buddy, this has nothing to do with teaching. But the age old joke about PhDs getting all huffy about being called DRs. Its a private joke amongst real doctors. Please don't mind.

Are you a PhD?

Its incredible listening to Indian ministers who are windbags of cretinous noises. What is this "befitting reply" language straight from the 18th century english language course in India. It might as well come from a tape loop as its the same words trotted out every time. They can barely string together words that mean and convey cogent thought let alone actions that are well thought out.

Border survelliance have to be increased and already Home Minister have issued statement that Paramilitary forces will get up to 50 Survelliance UAV.

Buddy, this has nothing to do with teaching. But the age old joke about PhDs getting all huffy about being called DRs. Its a private joke amongst real doctors. Please don't mind.

Are you a PhD?

Nah...

Gurdaspur encounter ends; four policemen, three civilians killed - The Hindu
GURDASPUR_CITIZENS_2488338f.jpg

The gunbattle between terrorists and the Punjab Police in Gurdaspur district, which stretched for over 10 hours, came to an end at around 5:30 p.m.

Police officials confirmed that four policemen, including an SP rank officer, and three civilians were killed in the attack.

“Ruk ruk key fire aaraha hai [the gun shots are coming irregularly],” Salwinder Singh, the Superintendent of Police in Gurdaspur, who was leading a police party on the front line, told The Hindu at 5:05 p.m. “We have no clue how many [terrorists] are inside. It seems three or four are still active. I think the operation will continue all night.”

A group of terrorists, as per the Punjab Police, had crossed the International Border near Gurdaspur district early morning. They planted bombs on a railway track and subsequently launched their assault that left three civilians and four policemen dead. The Punjab Police swung into action and neutralised two terrorists by noon.

The Indian Army from Pathankot district arrived at the spot, but the Punjab Police was unwilling to involve them in the operation. “We are very well trained and well equipped to deal with this matter on our own,” said Rakesh Kaushal, Senior Superintendent of Police in Gurdaspur. “The Army has been kept on a standby mode.”

Earlier, former Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir Omar Abdullah said that the attack had a striking resemblance with the ones carried out in March in Samba and Kathua sectors of Jammu region.

In response to Mr. Abdullah’s analysis, K. Rajendera, the Director General of Police in Jammu & Kashmir, told The Hindu that it’s too early to draw such parallels. “We are watching the situation very closely,” he said.

Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal condemned the terror attack and said terrorism was not a State problem and has to be tackled through national policies.

“Terrorism is a national problem, it is not a state problem. It has to be tackled by national policies,” Mr. Badal said.

Some pics show dead bodies of 5 terrorists while the official declarations say there were only 3 terrorists. Confused!!

Most of the pics shown on social media are off previous encounters. Till now official confirmation is 3 terrorist killed, 1 captured alive.

If they indeed caught 1 alive then whole thing is just drama like mumbai attacks. Its next to impossible to caught terrorists with guns alive.

why is it impossible. What if a terrorists collapsed due to bullet injury and not dead?

what will your country do, if blacks pickup weapons against USA???? or Mexicans try to support an extreme movement in USA???i hope ur doubts are clear........Hindus are nationalists and not extremist's....otherwise Hindustan would had only comprised of Hindus, we don't split our nations just because a paid fanatic wants a different state......i am my self a Punjabi, and to all Pakistani's....."tussi ki sade naal humdardi rakh de ao, sada khoon ta tussi hi bhaya hai" and yes we want pakistan punjab too.....if khalistan becomes reality

I am not in favor of anyone picking up weapons against their governments and nor do I support or care the independent Punjab movement. I JUST stated the facts.
I would tell you, that on the count of Hindu extremists, you are mistaken. How many hundreds of thousands have been killed from all other faiths like the Christianity, Islam, Sikhs....??? How many times the Indian extremists have come out and said, by 2030, India will be a ONE Hindu country. No one else will be allowed. The "return to home" program to convert others or force them to die??? Really? You can keep the "peaceful" nature of India to yourself. The world knows the real truth. President Obama even lectured on TV before he left that your future is in your diversity and not in the current violence that's been going on against your minorities.

Back
Top Bottom