What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

1356169234-elite-tactical-training-for-specialized-police-in-amritsar_1689685.jpg

2ie0Npu.jpg
pnwN6ri.jpg

So if they are pissed than call them liar but celebrating the incident because they are pissed?
(I don't buy bullshit)

Who is celebrating bro?? I dont see any.

If we are hit, we will give befitting reply: Rajnath Singh | Zee News
Last Updated: Monday, July 27, 2015 - 15:27
New Delhi: If we are hit, we will give a befitting reply, said Home Minister Rajnath Singh after terrorists sneaked into Punjab from Pakistan and killed at least six people.

"We will not be the first to strike, but if we are hit, we will give a befitting reply," Rajnath Singh told mediapersons on Monday.

"We want peace with Pakistan, but not at the cost of national honour," he said.

The attack by heavily-armed terrorists took place at dawn in Dinanagar town in Punjab.

IANS

Its incredible listening to Indian ministers who are windbags of cretinous noises. What is this "befitting reply" language straight from the 18th century english language course in India. It might as well come from a tape loop as its the same words trotted out every time. They can barely string together words that mean and convey cogent thought let alone actions that are well thought out.

Who is celebrating bro?? I dont see any.
Quite a lot were.. Go through the pages, I don't know if the mods have deleted them already, I think not. There are significant trends on twitter too.

Buddy this is an international site with Pakistanis and of Pakistanis. I am surprised you would be blaise enough to expect guys to give out personal information here.

I would be happy to answer your questions on the general forum. But I'm not going to be giving out my personal details. And not just because I'm an army cadet either.
I know it wouldn't be fair to expect a guy to ask email here on this forum..that is why I gave my id and asked you to send message there..I can't post that information here as it is not related here and moreover I can't create a thread for that...anyway...leave it man.I respect your apprehension..but you should have replied much earlier.

genda why are you abusing man? Please don't display your class so openly here. Its cringeworthily embarrassing.

Stop blaming Pakistan for what khalistanis have done and not one will abuse anyone. For f sake these indian punjabis/sikhs have jack shit to do with your kind so no wonder they are waking up again before its too late.

No human can rejoice at the sufferings of another human, specially where civilians are the victims.
However since it's habitual for India to blame Pakistan for all it's own shortcomings, it's natural for Pakistani members to react in a likewise manner.
@ topic, we have all heard of the boy who cried wolf once too often.
If Indians go into their habitual frenzy of blaming Pakistan that would only put more pressure on Modi's 56'' Chest.
And we all know the election manifests are far from realities.

Guys so 1 got caught alive? Many reports conforming that there wr 4 terrorists in Army uniform but only 3 bodies found?

official reports says that those terrorists are from Pakistan.
for BCCI cricket match is less important than the life of fellow indian.

Which official reports?

The came from Narowal and ISI thing?

So that's official now? Congratulations India, you really have outshone yourself then!

Guys so 1 got caught alive? Many reports conforming that there wr 4 terrorists in Army uniform but only 3 bodies found?

If they indeed caught 1 alive then whole thing is just drama like mumbai attacks. Its next to impossible to caught terrorists with guns alive.

I find that pretty offensive actually.

Are you a doctor or related to the profession?

Its not meant to be offensive. Not in our profession at least. Just a matter of fact that is widely accepted and life carries on.

It was not i that dragged Sri Lankans in to this whole crap match, It was a fellow Indian as expected.. I mentioned my intentions not to derail this, It's your comrades that keep replying, Why dont you imply to them

Create a separate thread about the issue; it would be an interesting read ! :)

Back
Top Bottom