What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

their is a lot of mis information and rumors doing the rounds no one will ever know how many terrorists were actuali killed and how many captured

Things will be clear only after official statement tomorrow by RajnathSingh in parliament

We are entering the era of instant and visible and transparent justice.

There will soon be no pretense and shadow fencing.

This hit will be replied to very quickly and very publicly so that no one is in any doubt as to the connection. This will happen within days and not weeks. And it will be a disproportionate ratcheted response.

Under Doval and the new leadership, a lot of the old capabilities are being refreshed. It is clear that this government will make overtures of friendship, but will reply hard to any misadventure.
Very bad man...I lost all respect for you..no need to give ur mail id.I don't know why you are hesitant to give simple email id

Gurdaspur terror attack: J&K Police rushes bullet proof vehicles to help Punjab in ops | Zee News
Last Updated: Monday, July 27, 2015 - 15:48

Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir police today rushed bullet proof vehicles to Punjab for its use following the terror attack in Gurdaspur district.

"We received the request from the Punjab police and we have already dispatched bullet proof vehicles for Punjab, these vehicles are being used by the Punjab police in the ongoing encounter with the terrorists in Dina Nagar area of Gurdaspur district of Punjab," Director General of Police K Rajendra said.

He said that no men of the Jammu and Kashmir police have been sent for the encounter, but only the bullet proof vehicles and bullet proof jackets as demanded by the Punjab police.

Four heavily armed terrorists wearing army uniform today went on a rampage attacking a bus and a police station complex, leaving five persons, including a policeman, dead and several injured in Gurdaspur district bordering Pakistan.

The terrorists struck a moving bus at Dinanagar area at 5 AM, spraying bullets at passengers, injuring four. The assailants then targeted a health centre followed by a building where the families of police personnel reside and hurled grenades before entering the police station.

Army columns have been mobilised as the 'fidayeen' militants were holed up in Dinanagar police station complex. Special Forces too have been deployed and a gunbattle was on several hours after the mayhem started.

PTI

official reports says that those terrorists are from Pakistan.
for BCCI cricket match is less important than the life of fellow indian.

Those official hindutva reports are only good to wipe a**, thats it if hindus clean it after shitting. doubt it LOL

Try telling that to the Vaiko's, Seeman's. Ramadoss's, and another two dozen pro separatist movements down there.. You're clearly in denial or ignorant..

Anyway i do not want to divert this thread anymore.. G'day
They want Tamil State carved out of Sri Lanka not in India . :P

no offences though.

They are pissed cause you're blaming Pakistan without any Investigation.

Why an Investigation when mother of all terrorists country is sharing border with INdia and Exporting terrorists in weekly basis!!!

They are pissed cause you're blaming Pakistan without any Investigation.
So if they are pissed than call them liar but celebrating the incident because they are pissed?
(I don't buy bullshit)

Very bad man...I lost all respect for you..no need to give ur mail id.

Buddy this is an international site with Pakistanis and of Pakistanis. I am surprised you would be blaise enough to expect guys to give out personal information here.

I would be happy to answer your questions on the general forum. But I'm not going to be giving out my personal details. And not just because I'm an army cadet either.

The attackers had AK-47s; the policemen fought back with dated SLRs - Self-Loading Rifles.

No bulletproof vests for members of the Punjab Police SWAT or Special Weapons and Tactics - they had kneepads but no helmets. The footage shows policemen with clearly no tactical training lobbing grenades at the police station, then turning around and running for cover. One massively overweight policeman tried to rush away, his rifle dangling in his hand. Curious onlookers surround the police post, alarmingly close to the scene of immense danger.

SLR??
were are these weapons??
Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25283%2529.jpg

cth9.jpg

RlVL904.jpg

111033991-commandos-of-the-punjab-police-swat-force-gettyimages.jpg

BjTxQ5iIAAAsfYS.jpg:large

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25285%2529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom