What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
or rather i say pakistan should be kashmir, punjab, sindh and bangladesh(muslim majority autonomous area in sub continent in one country like china)

srilanka, nepal, burma can choose if it wants to be in the grand alliance

i think this should be our goal instead of going backwards like for the past 65 years

this pakistan is really a mistake, imagine if we didnt have to endure the misery of partition for these pathan people, and whould have let them free already, we had been already progressing very much, i think pakistan(minus the pathan and baloch factor) and india(who are naturally related) can do wonders if united, and by this im not thinking like an indian, what has pakistan and india achieved since 65 years? fighting with each other which doesnt even make sense? for islam? no ths is all the battle of egos and not islam, islam has breed taliban scum and stone age people who want no progress and development, they think backwards while we think for civilised world

KPK region is barren and fruitless, what do we gai from these mountains, there is nothing useful in this barren land?

nothing and now compare us to east asia, which doesnt have religious bigotry to deal with and they not us who are more resourceful are the future

yup fully agree, pathans have always brought drugs, weapons, pakistan had to endure soviet and american war, and pakistan is already paying the price

sub continent are peaceful people and they are the worlds oldest civilization, we were never were at war it was afghans who always invaded our civilised lands and brought death and destruction through out history

i think u r speaking like monkey d luffy .. i think he hacked ur account .. instead of spewing nonsense about everything u shud thank allah that u r in an azaad country with people who still love eachother even though they are in such a difficult situation

well watever u think i dont really care .. pakistan was not a mistake that is why it survived so long and mashallah it will survive till the judgment day .. we all pakistanis are brothers and i my frend can loose anything but not family(6 beautiful provinces).. i think people who think like this are very dejected people.. instead of mourning at the past they shud remember one thing "whatever happens is best according to Allah" ..so the partition was the best thing and joining of these brother provinces is more beautiful than anything in this world for me and 90 percent of pakistanis.. i can live without any advancements or developemnts but leaving family(6 provinces) in difficult situation has not be taught to me either by my family or my religion

well watever u think i dont really care .. pakistan was not a mistake that is why it survived so long and mashallah it will survive till the judgment day .. we all pakistanis are brothers and i my frend can loose anything but not family(6 beautiful provinces).. i think people who think like this are very dejected people.. instead of mourning at the past they shud remember one thing "whatever happens is best according to Allah" ..so the partition was the best thing and joining of these brother provinces is more beautiful than anything in this world for me and 90 percent of pakistanis.. i can live without any advancements or developemnts but leaving family(6 provinces) in difficult situation has not be taught to me either by my family or my religion

totally agree with you:tup:

Yeah yeah i know all that . I was just pondering upon the kind of amazing similarity in the two issues and the fact that India and Pak find themselves in similar positions.

What's funny is the fact that you juxtapose two unrelated issues.

Our bilateral issue with india is Kashmir; our bilateral issue with Afghanistan is the fact that some misguided elements don't recognize an internationally accepted border (among other issues of course)

Assuming you aren't just posting things for the sake of it and expect us Pakistanis to take it somewhat seriously, you should outline your reasoning

or rather i say pakistan should be kashmir, punjab, sindh and bangladesh(muslim majority autonomous area in sub continent in one country like china)

srilanka, nepal, burma can choose if it wants to be in the grand alliance

i think this should be our goal instead of going backwards like for the past 65 years

i think u shud go overseas and i think we all pakistanis shud fund ur trip so that we can remove one traitor from our country..and by the way i m pashtun through my mother so plzzzz calm down.. keep ur plans and thoughts with urself instead of making other people angry

i think u r speaking like monkey d luffy .. i think he hacked ur account .. instead of spewing nonsense about everything u shud thank allah that u r in an azaad country with people who still love eachother even though they are in such a difficult situation

lol what has this azad country done to us, dont be stupid, look how we are stuck in this stone age from 65 years fighting who we pakistanis are, this pathan scum monkey is more patriotic to afghanis then pakistan?, balochistan wants liberation, and naturally balochistan was more closer to iran then indus valley civilisation

even if you look at geography, balochistan and pathan areas dont mix well with rich productive lands in punjab and sindh, these are barren mountaineous area, totally useless in their essence

if balochistan wants to make itself dubai like then they should better be given chance to sort theor future out, it another thing if their tribal scum fight to their own extintion but these people are not like us, nor our brothers

islam is a fake reason, there should always be nationalism first, islam thing doesnt work

we have tried for past 65 years and failed, its time to rethink our ideologies now

Our bilateral issue with india is Kashmir; our bilateral issue with Afghanistan is the fact that some misguided elements don't recognize an internationally accepted border (among other issues of course)

Assuming you aren't just posting things for the sake of it and expect us Pakistanis to take it somewhat seriously, you should outline your reasoning

You are trying the undermine Durand line issue with Afghanistan. Afghanistan obsession with Durand line is as strong as Pakistan's obsession with Kashmir. If you know, in 1955 angry Afghans stormed Pakistani embassy in Kabul when NWFP was dissolved to form West Pakistan later Ambassadors from Kabul and Karachi recalled.

i think pakistan was the idea which didnt work out, its a sad reality but a bitter truth

time to move on

its not like we sub continent muslims have taken the responsibility to serve islam where our own so called muslim brothers call us names and treat us worst

what have we achieved extending brotherhood to arabs and afghans and iranians? i dont think we have done anything

indonesia and malaysia are in much better position then sub continent muslims because of this rubbish

we are more resourceful then any of the muslim countries combined but we are so backward in development and progress because of islam

lol what has this azad country done to us, dont be stupid, look how we are stuck in this stone age from 65 years fighting who we pakistanis are, this pathan scum monkey is more patriotic to afghanis then pakistan?, balochistan wants liberation, and naturally balochistan was more closer to iran then indus valley civilisation

even if you look at geography, balochistan and pathan areas dont mix well with rich productive lands in punjab and sindh, these are barren mountaineous area, totally useless in their essence

if balochistan wants to make itself dubai like then they should better be given chance to sort theor future out, it another thing if their tribal scum fight to their own extintion but these people are not like us, nor our brothers

islam is a fake reason, there should always be nationalism first, islam thing doesnt work

we have tried for past 65 years and failed, its time to rethink our ideologies now

how many pakhtuns from pakistan have u met . all over here including me being half are patrriotic and are on the side of pakistan as compared to afghanis.. on the other hand just take a walk in kpk u will find patriotism at its peak even though they might have lost their family ..
u my frend have seen afghan pakhtuns or afghanis who pretend to be pakistanis and act as if they hate all other pakistanis.. best example is monkey d luffy . what u need to do is just abuse afghanistan while talking to them or just say that u think uzbeks tajiks and hazara shud seprate themselves from afghanistan .. at this point they will show their afghaniat :)... a free tip for u mate ..

You are trying the undermine Durand line issue with Afghanistan. Afghanistan obsession with Durand line is as strong as Pakistan's obsession with Kashmir. If you know, in 1955 angry Afghans stormed Pakistani embassy in Kabul when NWFP was dissolved to form West Pakistan later Ambassadors from Kabul and Karachi recalled.

durrand line is an international border even afghanistan knows that .. with kashmir i myself have no personal opinion so i think if kashmiris in india are treated well which they are not , i think everything will be normal in subcontinent..

Dude you need to take a chill pill, I just made a general comment. I am not juxtaposing anything here. Whether you admit it or not , India and Pak do find themselves in similar positions vis a vis China and Afghanistan respectively with respect to McMahon and Durand line. Kashmir is a completely separate issue.Peace.

very positive development indeed, it means we are actually be safer in future

give pathan areas(KPK) to afghanistan, give balochistan to iran mine and fence the border and kashmir sindh and punjab can form some form of alliance with india with no visa issue, we will back to our natural order

we are closer to indians historically and culturally then we are with pathans and its very unnatural how we have pathans in our country

pathans have only brought death, destruction and misery to the sub continent through out the history, we couldnt even rival east asia with development because of the mess in our west

Agreed :) what about sindhi qaum parast? How would your community sort out things with them?

@W.11

Why do I think your account is hacked ?

You are most welcome to return to India if you think Pakistan was a mistake , no it wasn't , Pashtuns and Baluch are just as patriotic as everyone else , the international conspiracies and the attitude of the tribal leaders and sardars shouldn't misguide you enough to cast doubt on their loyalty to the state .

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Afghanistan to tell us what we can and cant do?

Deport the 3 million Afghanis and shut the border off, Afghanistan will come running towards us like a puppy dog.

we will then kick all pathans from karachi and rest of pakistan and we will be at peace for ever

Yeah , when hell freezes over :D ... What exactly has the presence or absence of Pashtuns in Karachi or Pakistan got to do with terrorism ? Extremists are found in every race , they are just not limited to a particular race ...

Deport the 3 million Afghanis and shut the border off, Afghanistan will come running towards us like a puppy dog.

Just 2 weeks halt in supply and they will invite us to build that gate , it happens that the Govt of Pakistan doesn't know how to play its cards well ...

Agreed :) what about sindhi qaum parast? How would your community sort out things with them?

your concern should only be pathan onces, sindh is not your problem

90% problem comes from the afghanistan and KPK

@W.11

Why do I think your account is hacked ?

You are most welcome to return to India if you think Pakistan was a mistake , no it wasn't , Pashtuns and Baluch are just as patriotic as everyone else , the international conspiracies and the attitude of the tribal leaders and sardars shouldn't misguide you enough to cast doubt on their loyalty to the state .

actually my account is not hacked, i am just speaking the truth why are you avoiding such a discussion, pakistan was different before 1971, i can guarentee you if we had bengal as a brother province, it was much better than having pathans and KPK as pakistanis, these people can never be trusted, first they will weaken entire pakistan and then will g and join afghanistan, so its better before sustaining more damage we cut them off before, it should have already happened in 1947, these people are least patriotic, they endorse afghanistan and they love pakhtunwali then they love pakistan, i guess they should be treated as such

there are few educated pathans which think differently but 90% pathan loyalties are with afghans

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom