What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do not have dil jigar to confront afghans face to face , it is age of F-16s, a coward can pilot it and drop bombs on bunch of brave lion-hearted people..

Yeah...we'll see how "lion-hearted" you ingrates are when the f-16s sonic boom over the area :lol:

Hell NO. Never. Over my and 50 million punjaabis dead body will see the separation of Pakistan punjab.

I dont you understood me.

What I meant was that Indian Punjab should join Pakistan Punjab in Pakistan.Since Pakistani Punjab is greater in population and land land mass

So, West officially dump Karazi. Fighting his last survival battle. Few weeks back he was accusing West for all trouble in Afghanistan and now something new. Seems he is smoking presidential weed with some " invisible backer" .

You people are culturally, linguistically and racially tied to U.P/delhi and keep links with your relatives there, your parents or grandparents visit india to see their old houses....

That is not a crime. We don't miss whole India, we just miss the particular district or town of India from where our ancestors belong to. Its natural.

you people miss india and talk of aman ki asha.

Again we don't miss India. And we are the ones who fought India to defend Pakistan. It were Hyderabadis who were the initial officers of PAF after partition. It was a Bihari who has the record of shooting down most IAF ac. It was a Mohajir from Dehli who started Kargil war. In any case none of our leader wished to be buried in India instead of Pakistan like that guy your hero Bacha khan.

Ties of pakistani pakhtuns with Afghanistan is based on similar principle

Won't say about whole Pakistani pukhtuns. But your ties are of different nature.

yes there is, pathans dont resemble us, they have nothing in common with punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris and mohajirs, just like baloch

That is the best part. pukhtuns are linguistically different than us but they belong to us. This is the diversity we all should be proud of.

they are more closer to afghanistan

They have fought against Afghanistan for Pakistan. And they are the ones who fought India too.

there was durand line pact which british made with afghan to return KPK after 100 years

It is a lie. My open challenge to you and Monkey is to show me the clause which says that KPK would be returned after 100 years. Here is the durand line agreement. Show me the clause.

Durand Line Agreement, 1893 :: Khyber.ORG

Here is the agreement. Show me the 100 years lease clause. Show many any years clause for that matter.

dont think that giving away KPK is like giving away hong kong

Of course. KPK is Pakistan's undeniable part. And wasn't leased to anyone or by anyone.

a land which is fruitless, barren, not suitable for economy, not suitable for production,

Land may be a complete sh!thole. But it belongs to us and their can't be any compromise over it.

ts people barbarians, consider gun as their jewellery, cut throats of our people in order to spread their version of islam, uncivilised specie of humans, produce people like bacha khans, disloyal

They would change. It takes time. Many Pukhtuns are different from the types you are mentioning. They are educated and they are serving Pakistan on various levels. Bacha khan was an exception. I agree.

i think its very beneficial for us because then guys have been relying on our resources our land, our money for their survival, these mountain people, and we get talibans in return

We all rely on each other in one way or the other. That' why we call Pakistan a diverse country of various religions and ethnicity.

You know how many times has this racist bigot been reported to the mods for his abusive/flaming/off topic/irrelevant posts/racist ?

Are you aware that it is his usual modus operandi to target people on the basis of their ethnicities in every thread ?

Each day , he changes his flags and trolls around ...

But still @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Elmo wont take no action :azn:

Don't know what these guys are thinking.

@nuclearpak @Aeronaut

Are you listening? Or you want to promote ethnic strife through your forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is under the delusion that Pashtuns will join Pakistan (an artificial country made for Muslims of the sub continent) without a fight.

The patriot pashtuns are with Pakistan & they voted to be part of Pakistan.

The truth here is today's Afghanistan is filled with US rented dogs who barks when they are ordered to bark & sit when they are ordered to sit. There can be no peace with today’s Afghanistan because they only work for those who are enemies of Pakistan.

As the time progresses & new situation develops it becomes even more clearer why Afghanis protested against the idea of mining the whole border which Gen. Musharraf wanted to do.

In very simple words possible current Afghanistan cannot be trusted at all, Pak Army & the Intel Agencies know who they work for & from they get their corrupt & rotten orders.

That is the best part. pukhtuns are linguistically different than us but they belong to us. This is the diversity we all should be proud of.

They have fought against Afghanistan for Pakistan. And they are the ones who fought India too.

It is a lie. My open challenge to you and Monkey is to show me the clause which says that KPK would be returned after 100 years. Here is the durand line agreement. Show me the clause.

Here is the agreement. Show me the 100 years lease clause. Show many any years clause for that matter.

Of course. KPK is Pakistan's undeniable part. And wasn't leased to anyone or by anyone.

Land may be a complete sh!thole. But it belongs to us and their can't be any compromise over it.

They would change. It takes time. Many Pukhtuns are different from the types you are mentioning. They are educated and they are serving Pakistan on various levels. Bacha khan was an exception. I agree.

We all rely on each other in one way or the other. That' why we call Pakistan a diverse country of various religions and ethnicity.

@nuclearpak @Aeronaut

i dont care, just give afghans the KPK, i dont consider it part of pakistan, and pathans having any rights on pakistan

@nuclearpak @Aeronaut

Nice & this is something today's corrupt Afghanistan don't want to understand, it is clear from where they are getting their orders. We all know Afghanistan is close to those countries who are enemies of Pakistan.

Yeah & @nuclearpak @Aeronaut are sleeping, most of our Pak users don't show up on key topics as a result Indian's continue to spill venom, lies & propaganda.

Yeah & @nuclearpak @Aeronaut are sleeping, most of our Pak users don't show up on key topics as a result Indian's continue to spill venom, lies & propaganda.

You need to hold on bhai. I also need to sleep you know!

Better option would be to report the post so that the online mod can see to it.

Now wait while I clean up other threads then come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom