What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes there is, pathans dont resemble us, they have nothing in common with punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris and mohajirs, just like baloch

they are more closer to afghanistan

there was durand line pact which british made with afghan to return KPK after 100 years

since 100 years are over we need to give KPK back to afghanistan

i dont think that giving away KPK is like giving away hong kong :omghaha:

a land which is fruitless, barren, not suitable for economy, not suitable for production, its people barbarians, consider gun as their jewellery, cut throats of our people in order to spread their version of islam, uncivilised specie of humans, produce people like bacha khans, disloyal

i think its very beneficial for us because then guys have been relying on our resources our land, our money for their survival, these mountain people, and we get talibans in return

You almost had me convinced, However "Disloyal"Harsh words indeed. Disloyal to who? he was so loyal to his people. That is the crux of Loyalty.

Culture and pakhtunwali is same from attock to herat. Dialect differences are not west to east but from north to south...which means sheen dialect pashto of quetta is exactly similar to kandahar's while kheen dialect of peshawer is exactly similar to jalalabad's. That is dialect of quetta is different from dialect of peshawer even though they are in the same pakistan...so you are wrong

I don't think so. Living abroad, I know many people from Swabi, Topi, Swat and Afghan Pashtuns. I can tell the difference between a Pakistani and Afghan just the way they behave and talk. Very rare to come across an Afghan who is even proud of being a Pashtun, they prefer to talk in Farsi and most of them are usually rude towards the Pakistani Pashtun... obviously I don't want to make a generalization, but this "pakhtunwali" is a load of BS..

I don't think so. Living abroad, I know many people from Swabi, Topi, Swat and Afghan Pashtuns. I can tell the difference between a Pakistani and Afghan just the way they behave and talk. Very rare to come across an Afghan who is even proud of being a Pashtun, they prefer to talk in Farsi and most of them are usually rude towards the Pakistani Pashtun... obviously I don't want to make a generalization, but this "pakhtunwali" is a load of BS..

one was brought to civilisation and they started living in houses, other totally lives and dwells in cave since stone age

Iran did accept Afghan refugees, they have over a million Afghan refugees living in Iran.

Even then, the Iranis dont let the Afghanis travel outside their camps.
No Afghan can even touch any Iraani city and has to have permisson by Iran govt to study in university

this is exactly the price of keeping KPK, all terrorism comes from afghanistan and through KPK into the civilised land, and from balochistan

as i said, 90% of our miseries are over after kicking out KPK

I see you are anti Pashtun. Do you not see that their stance is reactionary due to their plight. Instead of hating why do you not see reason for the plight? If all of us looked at reasons instead of actions we will solve the problems of the subcontinent in a jiffy.

Even then, the Iranis dont let the Afghanis travel outside their camps.
No Afghan can even touch any Iraani city and has to have permisson by Iran govt to study in university

I don't think that's true I think the Afghans have been given work permits and many of them do menial jobs in Iranian cities.

I don't think that's true I think the Afghans have been given work permits and many of them do menial jobs in Iranian cities.

Exactly!

Afghans need to be put under strict supervision like Iran has done.
Only then can we eliminate terrorism.

Afghans didnt take refuge in Pakistan because it is paradise on earth, war erupted in their country. 2 million Afghans also migrated to Iran and some to tajikistan. It happens, we have example of IDPs in pakistan. Right now military operation is going on in tirah and thousands of IDPs are in jalozai camp....only KPK and their people welcomed and opened their homes for IDPs of swat , waziristan and other areas. You wont see such "firagh-dili" for them in punjab and sindh, there they are percieved as potential terrorists.

Because they are relatives that's why they open their arms for them. And to see firagh dilli,,, Kabhi Karachi ka chakkar laga ana,,, thousands of pashtoons were or are adjusted. but what happen? Taliban started disrupting karachi peace.... Mehman ban kar jatay ho to zehmat to na na bana karo.

You do not any thing south african. Its funny that in the initial part of your post you mention how rude are afghans to pakistani pakhtuns and at the end you insult all pakistani pakhtuns by calling pakhtunwali load of bs lol...you guys are hilarious

afghans have become indian lapdogs , what they really need is for their teeth to be kicked in by Pakistan

You do not any thing south african. Its funny that in the initial part of your post you mention how rude are afghans to pakistani pakhtuns and at the end you insult all pakistani pakhtuns by calling pakhtunwali load of bs lol...you guys are hilarious

why do afghan pashtuns , the rabidly anti-Pakistan ones , speak farsi ( and call is dari ) as their first language .. what's the place of farsi in pashtunwali , thats a fair question

don't mind this kid. a pashtun probably stole his lollipop in karachi so he's come spewing hate in all directions on this forum :lol:

kid, Pakistan belongs to everyone here. we don't distinguish ethnicity or where they came from. Pashtuns that were part of this land and fought for it's freedom have as much right to it as muhajirs who came from erstwhile British India. Have you ever seen Punjabis telling the lakhs of muhajirs, economic migrants from KPK, Balochistan and others to get out because they don't belong here culturally etc.? no, it goes against our very nature and against the foundation of Pakistan. So pick up your gundh and take the childish tantrums elsewhere. we're sick of hearing it.

I am fairly new to this forum and from what I have gathered Pakistan does not represent anyone in particular just an unsustainable religious ideology.

afghans have become indian lapdogs , what they really need is for their teeth to be kicked in by Pakistan

why do afghan pashtuns , the rabidly anti-Pakistan ones , speak farsi ( and call is dari ) as their first language .. what's the place of farsi in pashtunwali , thats a fair question

Pak army is afraid of Afghans :) they have developed nuclear weapons because they sucks in conventional was especially in ground operations.

Pak army is afraid of Afghans :) they have developed nuclear weapons because they sucks in conventional was especially in ground operations.

We wish for the Afghan cave monkeys to fight Pakistan Army like men

Instead of hiding behnd trees and bushes, go 1 vs 1?
We will see whos better & whose worse in conventional warfare... Pakistan Army or bearded monkeys.. Thanks.

do you not understand?

"Pakthuwali" doesn't hold any merit. When Afghans (pashtun or not) treat their neighbors like crap, why the hell should anyone take them seriously? Even when Pakistani Pashtuns took you in as brothers, you stab them in the back. Look at what happened to Swat.. Pakistan needs to take care of PAKISTANI PASHTUNS (SWATIS) first who are displaced in their own country...

This is why, its best for Afghan refugees, don't care if you're Pashtun or w.e to head back and start rebuilding your OWN nation...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom