What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do pakistanis give these namak haraam afghanis so much favours is beyond me

A lot of Pakistanis dislike afghans a lot.

They might have not before because they had no interaction with them, but thanks to the internet they know the true nature of afghans

No It does not. If I meet a kid with my name I do not say I copied the kids name.

Okay so what makes you think that areas such as Khyber-P/Balochistan and FATA which have a big population of non-Pashtuns would ever join the afghan Pashtun areas?

w.w1 stated

yes there is, pathans dont resemble us, they have nothing in common with punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris and mohajirs, just like baloch

they are more closer to afghanistan

there was durand line pact which british made with afghan to return KPK after 100 years

since 100 years are over we need to give KPK back to afghanistan

i dont think that giving away KPK is like giving away hong kong

a land which is fruitless, barren, not suitable for economy, not suitable for production, its people barbarians, consider gun as their jewellery, cut throats of our people in order to spread their version of islam, uncivilised specie of humans, produce people like bacha khans, disloyal

i think its very beneficial for us because then guys have been relying on our resources our land, our money for their survival, these mountain people, and we get talibans in return

well my dear chap look at Switzerland, it has various ethnic groups ,with their own languages and history all living in harmony in a modern democratic society, nobody is calling for its dissolution, Pakistan had (and still has) the potential to do this based on its pluralistic islamic inspired constituion which offers equality and justice to all its citizens (if properly implemented), Lets not blame the people for the failings but the corrupt few who want to maintain the status quo. When pakistanis cooperate (from all ethnicities) they can achieve amazing results, just look at our world class nuclear program, and the cooperation of the people from different provinces during these recent natural disasters like the 2005 earthquaqe and recent floods in kpk and sindh.
We have the talent to achieve amazing things ,that could make us an islamic switzerland, we have had people like dr salam,prodigies like arfa, and that proffessor from peshawar uni who made a car run via remote control, would'nt it be better if we all cooperated like the swiss do irrespective of whether one has french or german or italian heritage. please dont lose faith we can still make this work INSHALLAH

Does that mean Indian Punjab will join Pakistani Punjab?

Punjabis on that side we have a history of animosity with since partition, even though we share blood and are both monotheistic. its best we stay separate and work to having peaceful relations.

Afghan Pashtuns on the other hand, they have and continue to take refuge in Quetta, Peshawar, other areas in huge numbers. for all intents and purposes they are Pakistani. We helped them in their struggle to free their lands from soviet invaders. we have bonds of blood, religion, history with them. it is only natural we complete the cycle of what is natural.

and @Monkey D Luffy balochistan is completely different than above two cases, you can't make comparison. Baloch on that side can do whatever they want. Baloch here want nothing to do with Iran, they're happy as Pakistanis within their own lands. in future I'm sure no one would be against having Iran border visaless with more free flows so that split tribes or families around border areas can visit each other easily. But other than that everyone accepts the status quo as is, so there is no maslah there. How many Irani Baloch take refuge in Pakistan? now compare that with Afghan Pashtuns, and you will see it is a dim-witted comparison. One has the past six decades of history intertwined with us, the other does not.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Islam it is customary to help your brothers who are being oppressed. Also, what is wrong with Sharia law? Majority of the youth want it.

Well you apparently live in liberal Holland where no sharia exist.

a haraam khor afghani is not even contended with getting back KPK, it wants to further divide pakistan, a sindh or punjab, balochistan is not his business, but he wants to further division of pakistan

if i were the leader of this country i would have banished all afghans to siberia just like their ancestor jews

these scum are always busy doing mischief, they don't try to develop their country and they want others to live in stone age like them too

He is under the delusion that Pashtuns will join Pakistan (an artificial country made for Muslims of the sub continent) without a fight.

Over a million people died trying to make Pakistan, there was certainly a "fight". As for you calling Pakistan "artificial" Pakistan's creation is based on legal partition, nothing artificial about it.

Okay so what makes you think that areas such as Khyber-P/Balochistan and FATA which have a big population of non-Pashtuns would ever join the afghan Pashtun areas?

I do not have the expertise, and also do not have much vested interest to comment on this. Balochistan however in my opinion, is in dire need to express their own fate.

they always took all the bad habits from their jewish ancestors, that is to create havoc in the world, they never took education, business, making money and all that stuff, they just took how to create sabotage, plot against others, killing and doing haraam khori

To the idiot ranting about Pashtuns...
Learn the difference between Pakistani and Afghani.. the dialects and culture is different.. for ex. Kandahari Pashtun vs Swati

I agree, send all the millions of refugees and illegals back, but there's no reason to be racist..
and don't label Pashtuns as as one big autonomous group

they always took all the bad habits from their jewish ancestors

nice, antisemitism too now,
btw chronologically, Islam wouldn't exist without Judaism

a haraam khor afghani is not even contended with getting back KPK, it wants to further divide pakistan, a sindh or punjab, balochistan is not his business, but he wants to further division of pakistan

if i were the leader of this country i would have banished all afghans to siberia just like their ancestor jews

these scum are always busy doing mischief, they don't try to develop their country and they want others to live in stone age like them too

I thank you for being open and honest.

they always took all the bad habits from their jewish ancestors, that is to create havoc in the world, they never took education, business, making money and all that stuff, they just took how to create sabotage, plot against others, killing and doing haraam khori

Afghans are not related to semitic people.

There are no separatist movements in Afghanistan, unlike your artificial country where every province has its own "freedom fighters".

Afghanistan doesnt have a central govt, of course there is no seperatist movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom