What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specific rules of the forums regarding the display of flags still apply instead of this rhetorical talk again making 0 sense ...

What? It is against forum rules? Lol. I was not serious, should stick with rules from now on.

Civil war is altogather different from separatis movement, Afghans are living with each other for centuries in the same country, neither tajiks nor hazaras or any other community have ever opted for separation...the race for greater share in power and influence shouldnt be confused for separatist movements...pakistan is strong state but weak nation...afghanistan is strong nation but weak state

you are killing hazaras in peshawar, quetta, most of all afghanistan, the whole taliban movement is basically a pashtun movement, hazaras tajoks and uzbeks dont even want to live with pashtuns, they formed northern alliance against talibani pashtuns infact they constitute majority than pathans, its better to leave afghanistan to them and make your pashtunistan, i have already shown the pashtun map, this is your future, thats what you want

660px-Pashtun_Language_Location_Map.svg.png

now this will only be fair for you

where i am being anti pakistan, look man, you are not getting my arguments at all, best to leave at that, what im saying is actually best suited for pakistan

You can start by telling me what are you smoking/drinking right now , may help me diagnose the problem that is causing you to make such nonsensical posts ... I am getting every argument of yours , that is another case that they are no arguments !

What? It is against forum rules? Lol. I was not serious, should stick with rules from now on.

Why do you think these flags are for ? :azn: Playing around and trying to find the one that suits you best and helps you in trolling ?

You can start by telling me what are you smoking/drinking right now , may help me diagnose the problem that is causing you to make such nonsensical posts ... I am getting every argument of yours , that is another case that they are no arguments !

im drinking water now if you wanna know

hazaras tajoks and uzbeks dont even want to live with pashtuns

I doubt that very much. The leaders of the Northern Alliance could have split Afghanistan and joined Tajikistan or Uzbekistan, but that didn't happen, even at times where the country was extremely fragile. There was no replay of the East Pakistan episode.

Civil war is altogather different from separatis movement, Afghans are living with each other for centuries in the same country, neither tajiks nor hazaras or any other community have ever opted for separation...the race for greater share in power and influence shouldnt be confused for separatist movements...pakistan is strong state but weak nation...afghanistan is strong nation but weak state

sorry to burst your bubble, but many tajiks in real life talk about inevitability of partitioning post-2014 afghanistan. to me it seems the Pashtuns of 'Afghanistan' and their lands will have to be merged back with the majority of Pashtuns here. whether you like it or not. Afterall, most Pashtuns and enough Pakistanis want to implement a sharia based nizam on both sides. it is only natural.

I doubt that very much. The leaders of the Northern Alliance could have split Afghanistan and joined Tajikistan or Uzbekistan, but that didn't happen, even at times where the country was extremely fragile. There was no replay of the East Pakistan episode.

i think its better you stick to pashtunistan otherwise, your fate will happen as that of israelis, try to be grateful that i am now suppoting complete dismemberment of KPK, try to stick you your sense before spewing nonsense, a beggar asks and gets, he doesnt keep asking for more and more

shove your pashtunistan and get the F out

660px-Pashtun_Language_Location_Map.svg.png

sorry to burst your bubble, but many tajiks in real life talk about inevitability of partitioning post-2014 afghanistan. to me it seems the Pashtuns of 'Afghanistan' and their lands will have to be merged back with the majority of Pashtuns here. whether you like it or not. Afterall, most Pashtuns and enough Pakistanis want to implement a sharia based nizam on both sides. it is only natural.

Those are crazy guys from tajikistan. Tajiks of Afghanistan consider themeselves Afghan. They are enjoying fair share in governament and army, their langauge is official and national along with pakhto,they have no complaints or sense of deprivation..

Those are crazy guys from tajikistan. Tajiks of Afghanistan consider themeselves Afghan. They are enjoying fair share in governament and army, they have no complaints or sense of deprivation..

It seems like only the ancient Iran loving, Persian nationalist minded Tajiks want to separate. They are also only active on the Internet, as they have no following in real life. :laugh:

Those are crazy guys from tajikistan. Tajiks of Afghanistan consider themeselves Afghan. They are enjoying fair share in governament and army, their langauge is official and national along with pakhto,they have no complaints or sense of deprivation..

with this argument, if you become the PM, officially all pashtuns will be stateless and will be spending rest of their lives in siberia

It seems like only the ancient Iran loving, Persian nationalist minded Tajiks want to separate. They are also only active on the Internet, as they have no following in real life. :laugh:

they are having as real life as you pashtunis :omghaha:

Pakistan wants to make Afghanistan its ally. It does not want to take over it. They are both sovereign brotherly nations. Right now, the govt in Kabul is hostile towards Pakistan as majority in the govt are non-pashtuns. Pakistan has always supported the majority people living there and they are the pashtuns. And therefore the Afghan taliban who are pashtuns are always supportd by Pakistan. Once USA withdraws, the Kabul govt cannot stay for long and thats why they are ready to talk to taliban. But taliban does not want to talk to puppets.

Lets respect each other, but that does not mean we will allow anyone to come and destroy our border posts or gates in our border area. Indians would hate to see that Afghanistan once again controlled by taliban and become friendly to Pakistan. That is the plus point.
:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom