What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do not you hold a referendum to see if your sorry excuse of a country even wants to remain a country any longer ? Or perhaps a partition amongst ethnic lines is in order for Afghanistan ? :azn:

tajiks, uzbeks, kazakhs and hazaras should have their own country or join their parent country like KPK

Monkey and this delusional kid have gone full retard. where are the mods when you need them?

we came from india to build pakistan, left our properties and homes, you people belong to afghanistan, pakistan is to us, pakistan is not yours

your KPK should join afghanistan and please dont bang our heads, the issue is resolved, you are free to join afghanistan, and leave pakistan, we pakistanis dont consider you pakistanis any longer, so stop pretending to be pakistanis

KPK = afghanistan

sindh + punjab + kashmir = pakistan

balochistan = iran

anybody from KPK will now be taken as an afghanistani national, baloch as irani national or separate balochistan

what are you talking about, is this a rant or youre being serious here? :what:

what are you talking about, is this a rant or youre being serious here? :what:

im dead serious here, dont worry i will still think of you as pakistani even though you are from FATA

There are no separatist movements in Afghanistan, unlike your artificial country where every province has its own "freedom fighters".

My bad , there are only ethnicities killing each other for centuries and trying to establish rule in Kabul , right ? What exactly does your country have even except drugs and weapons , kid ? Any infrastructure or Central Govt that you know of , if your Afghanistan is a shining place , why do not you return to it instead of hiding in Holland ?

Every province ? :rofl: What are you smoking ?

agha

you changed your flags again.....you go through nationalities quicker than i go through tyres

true story

:laugh:

Thinks he can outsmart us with random baseless racist talks and victim playing , this bipolar :D

this is not altaf speaking, this is common pakistani, i think since pathans will be gone, MQM will die a natural death because it was against pathans MQM was made

I wonder who everybody else on the forum is ? :rofl: A Martian ? :D

No Pathan will be going from anywhere , you are free to leave for India if you desire ...

You are trying the undermine Durand line issue with Afghanistan. Afghanistan obsession with Durand line is as strong as Pakistan's obsession with Kashmir. If you know, in 1955 angry Afghans stormed Pakistani embassy in Kabul when NWFP was dissolved to form West Pakistan later Ambassadors from Kabul and Karachi recalled.

no big deal because storming or no storming they were forced to accept Pakistan's reality regardless.....the borders are internationally recognized.

incidentally, Kashmir is recognized as disputed territory and the borders are not formally recognized; de facto borders are merely noted and treated exactly as the namesake suggests.

"angry Afghans" also stormed into Bajaur in the 1960s, only to be repelled back not just by the security agencies of Pakistan but by "angry Pakhtun tribesmen" who sent the invaders back either in body bags or with bloody noses

im very cool, i have a logic based argument, none of guys here have debunked me

hey @ajtr .

no i've just seen you and the monkey here engaging in useless cross-banter

and if you want to continue that then go ahead and do it via PMs instead of clogging up the space here

Last edited by a moderator:
"angry Afghans" also stormed into Bajaur in the 1960s, only to be repelled back not just by the security agencies of Pakistan but by "angry Pakhtun tribesmen" who sent the invaders back either in body bags or with bloody noses

Yeah , first they tried to conquer Pakistan by invading the embassy :lol:

Angry Pakistanis later called the RPAF to bomb the hell outta Afghans for that reason !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom