What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who everybody else on the forum is ? :rofl: A Martian ? :D

No Pathan will be going from anywhere , you are free to leave for India if you desire ...

why should i leave for india, its like saying a sindhi leave for USA just because you have different views?

how about my views are more realistic and beneficial then yours in the long run?

pakistan is suffering from identity crises since its birth, this is a logical way to solve that problem

It is actually Cheen o arab hamara case...neel ke sahil sey ley kar kashghar tak, all land belongs to me...

Specific rules of the forums regarding the display of flags still apply instead of this rhetorical talk again making 0 sense ...

Yeah , first they tried to conquer Pakistan by invading the embassy :lol:

Angry Pakistanis later called the RPAF to bomb the hell outta Afghans for that reason !

well when you play with fire then you should expect to be burnt

no i've just seen you and the monkey here engaging in useless cross-banter

and if you want to continue that then go ahead and do it via PMs instead of clogging up the space here

its not just about monkeys, its a very broader perspective, many guys are thinking that im play rant games with monkey while its not, believe me what im saying holds all rationality and weight, you cant zero my arguments

what are you talking about, is this a rant or youre being serious here? :what:

don't mind this kid. a pashtun probably stole his lollipop in karachi so he's come spewing hate in all directions on this forum :lol:

im dead serious here, dont worry i will still think of you as pakistani even though you are from FATA

kid, Pakistan belongs to everyone here. we don't distinguish ethnicity or where they came from. Pashtuns that were part of this land and fought for it's freedom have as much right to it as muhajirs who came from erstwhile British India. Have you ever seen Punjabis telling the lakhs of muhajirs, economic migrants from KPK, Balochistan and others to get out because they don't belong here culturally etc.? no, it goes against our very nature and against the foundation of Pakistan. So pick up your gundh and take the childish tantrums elsewhere. we're sick of hearing it.

why should i leave for india, its like saying a sindhi leave for USA just because you have different views?

how about my views are more realistic and beneficial then yours in the long run?

pakistan is suffering from identity crises since its birth, this is a logical way to solve that problem

Since you are so against the federation of Pakistan , the only logical way to solve this is to return to India since you do not like us or the country , nothing to do with different views , but everything to do with loyalties ...

Cutting away a part of country is beneficial for you , somehow ? :azn: What long run ?

No , it isn't , maybe you are , but the country sure isn't , neither are its citizens ...

I think Pakistan's collective identity crisis will be solved if the country breaks up on ethnic lines.

What identity crisis are we talking about ?

We haven't been killing each other since the birth of our nation , like your hell hole where you have been inviting foreign players and killing each other for the last 200 years ... :azn: About time , the US does it and gets it over with ...

I think Pakistan's collective identity crisis will be solved if the country breaks up on ethnic lines.

this should be future of pathans

660px-Pashtun_Language_Location_Map.svg.png

dont worry i will still think of you as pakistani even though you are from FATA

no no, not at all!!

in all honesty i wasn't exactly waiting in earnest for your "stamp of approval" :laugh:

@W.11

Your IP must be checked and cross referenced with your usual one ...

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad , there are only ethnicities killing each other for centuries and trying to establish rule in Kabul , right ? What exactly does your country have even except drugs and weapons , kid ? Any infrastructure or Central Govt that you know of , if your Afghanistan is a shining place , why do not you return to it instead of hiding in Holland ?

Every province ? :rofl: What are you smoking ?

Civil war is altogather different from separatis movement, Afghans are living with each other for centuries in the same country, neither tajiks nor hazaras or any other community have ever opted for separation...the race for greater share in power and influence shouldnt be confused for separatist movements...pakistan is strong state but weak nation...afghanistan is strong nation but weak state

Since you are so against the federation of Pakistan , the only logical way to solve this is to return to India since you do not like us or the country , nothing to do with different views , but everything to do with loyalties ...

where i am being anti pakistan, look man, you are not getting my arguments at all, best to leave at that, what im saying is actually best suited for pakistan

@W.11

Your IP must be checked and cross referenced with your usual one ...

yup you are free to do that, check my IP

but its better if you ask not me but mods

Last edited by a moderator:
its not just about monkeys, its a very broader perspective, many guys are thinking that im play rant games with monkey while its not, believe me what im saying holds all rationality and weight, you cant zero my arguments

you cant "zero" an argument that is already zero

Pakistan must hold a referendum and let Pakhtuns decide for themselves if they want to join Afghanistan or not.

Fair enough but one referendum also be held in Afghanistan with the same question?

Civil war is altogather different from separatis movement, Afghans are living with each other for centuries in the same country, neither tajiks nor hazaras or any other community have ever opted for separation...the race for greater share in power and influence shouldnt be confused for separatist movements...pakistan is strong state but weak nation...afghanistan is strong nation but weak state

Afghans are killing each other for centuries for ethnic reasons and for power and dominance and control over the drug trade of Kandahar's finest Cannabis , that would be the correct sentence :D

Fair enough but one referendum also be held in Afghanistan with the same question?

Why do you want poor and hungry Afghans rushing in to Pakistan , mate ?

Already , they are refusing to leave the country !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom