What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are crazy guys from tajikistan. Tajiks of Afghanistan consider themeselves Afghan. They are enjoying fair share in governament and army, their langauge is official and national along with pakhto,they have no complaints or sense of deprivation..

you undoubtedly realize how ridiculous that sounds. you only speak of Afghan = Pashtun on every forum. the need of the hour is to convince 'lar o bar' pashtuns as most say, to make the durrand line irrelevant and consider politically uniting pashtuns on both sides as part of Pakistan. this is the likely scenario because majority of Pashtuns were always in Pakistan and extremely patriotic towards this country.

referendum is useless, KPK should be returned to afghanistan for better of pakistan, the cost of keeping KPK is too much to endure

20656666.jpg

It seems like only the ancient Iran loving, Persian nationalist minded Tajiks want to separate. They are also only active on the Internet, as they have no following in real life. :laugh:

Exactly wrora. Pakistanis here frequently quote links from tajikam.com to prove that tajiks are serious about khorasan and other bs. Lol

Pakistan must hold a referendum and let Pakhtuns decide for themselves if they want to join Afghanistan or not.

Nope. There are more proud Pakhtuns in Pakistan (myself included) than there are Pakhtuns in the whole of Afghanistan.

So even in the unlikely scenario that such a referendum were to be held, then Afghan Pakhtuns could be tasked to decide whether to remain as Afghan nationals or join Pakistan

I personally would not be in favor of that myself, given that the city I grew up calling "home" (Peshawar) has already seen more than its fair share of influx of Afghans anyways; some who, unfortunately brought a lot of 'bad baggage' with them

you undoubtedly realize how ridiculous that sounds. you only speak of Afghan = Pashtun on every forum. the need of the hour is to convince 'lar o bar' pashtuns as most say, to make the durrand line irrelevant and consider politically uniting pashtuns on both sides as part of Pakistan. this is the likely scenario because majority of Pashtuns were always in Pakistan and extremely patriotic towards this country.

Pakistan should take start from iran, and ask for irani balochistan with arguement that more balochs live in Pakistan :) what do you think how iran would respond to you?

It seems like only the ancient Iran loving, Persian nationalist minded Tajiks want to separate. They are also only active on the Internet, as they have no following in real life. :laugh:

you seem to hold a lot of resentment and contempt, "Barry"

it's that kind of witch-hunt mentality and ethno-centrism that has taken your ancient country so far! :meeting:

Exactly wrora. Pakistanis here frequently quote links from tajikam.com to prove that tajiks are serious about khorasan and other bs. Lol

Sorry, what is wrora?

I myself am a Tajik, both my parents can speak Pashto but sadly they never taught me. We only speak Dari at home.

I consider Iran lovers a bit weird. I understand that we have a great history that we can be proud of. But Afghanistan is our land, we do not belong to the mad Mullahs of Iran or the communists of Tajikistan.

Pakistan should take start from iran, and ask for irani balochistan with arguement that more balochs live in Pakistan :) what do you think how iran would respond to you?

there is no problem with balochistan, iran recognizes our sovereignty over our part, and we recognize iran's sovereignty over sistan balochistan. no one is asking for each others' part. besides most balochis (not the afghan puppets in switzerland) are, again, extremely patriotic Pakistanis who sacrificed everything for our country.

why are you as a supposedly Pakistani pashtun so against merging of Pashtun areas of Afghanistan back with their brothers on this side? where does your allegiance lie? with Pashtuns or farsiwans?

Yeah , first they tried to conquer Pakistan by invading the embassy :lol:

Angry Pakistanis later called the RPAF to bomb the hell outta Afghans for that reason !

the real tragedy is the level of deception and the level of greed of Afghan "leaders" would only end up creating harm onto the regular Afghan peoples

their actions against Pakistan were much more like self-inflicted wounds which hurt the whole country of Afghanistan much more than they hurt Pakistan

Sorry, what is wrora?

I myself am a Tajik, both my parents can speak Pashto but sadly they never taught me. We only speak Dari at home.

I consider Iran lovers a bit weird. I understand that we have a great history that we can be proud of. But Afghanistan is our land, we do not belong to the mad Mullahs of Iran or the communists of Tajikistan.

Wrora means brother in pakhto :)...great to have you on PDF.

there is no problem with balochistan, iran recognizes our sovereignty over our part, and we recognize iran's sovereignty over sistan balochistan. no one is asking for each others' part. besides most balochis (not the afghan puppets in switzerland) are, again, extremely patriotic Pakistanis who sacrificed everything for our country.

why are you as a supposedly Pakistani pashtun so against merging of Pashtun areas of Afghanistan back with their brothers on this side? where does your allegiance lie? with Pashtuns or farsiwans?

You tried to dodge the bullet but failed :)
Afghanistan is not your fifth province and you cant demand pakhtun areas of afghanistan....before applying the logic that we have more pakhtuns, apply it first on sistan balochistan and unite all the balochs..

why do pakistanis give these namak haraam afghanis so much favours is beyond me

even in SSC a pakistani started afghan forum

its time for pakistanis to realise who afghans are, they are our number one enemy, not india

this disease is breeding in pakistan and pakistanis are letting these haraam khor afghani breed and kept alive, when will the day come when all these scums mercelessly be deported to their hell hole?

this concept of muslim brotherhood has costed pakistan then anything not even india and we still ar hell bent on islam to define our identity

personally i will kill all mullahs, ban madrassahs, deport all afghanis and ban islam from all education institutions

islam has hurt pakistan then anything to be honest

Pashtuns consider themselves one nation anyway what country they come under will make no difference, I agree with bozo here.

I agree but its not just Pashtuns. Any Tribe that has a line drawn between it (expressibly by a foreigner) is the beginning of the end of the divide. Its only a matter of time before nature takes its course.

I agree but its not just Pashtuns. Any Tribe that has a line drawn between it (expressibly by a foreigner) is the beginning of the end of the divide. Its only a matter of time before nature takes its course.

Does that mean Indian Punjab will join Pakistani Punjab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom