What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Durand line issue seems so similar to the McMahon line issue that India has with China.

Ironically , Afghanistan is in a similar position as China , and Pakistan as India :P

Afghanistan doesn't accept Durand line , China doesn't accept McMahon line.

I beg to differ...apples and oranges my friend

I think all terrorism roots from Afghanistan...

I mean look at Iran, they are right near Afghanistan yet no one one blows up in their markets...

Reason?

Iran doesnt accept Afghan refugees.

I mean look at Iran, they are right near Afghanistan yet no one one blows up in their markets...

I don't think Iran breeds terrorists in their backyard that they then unleash on India or Afghanistan. Their society is also not as radicalized as yours.

You should face the truth, the TTP & Co. are Pakistani, born and raised. Afghans have nothing to do with it.

they always took all the bad habits from their jewish ancestors, that is to create havoc in the world, they never took education, business, making money and all that stuff, they just took how to create sabotage, plot against others, killing and doing haraam khori

But jews are very intelligent people while you call pakhtuns akhroats :)
We are not jews, we belong to indo-iranian family. By the way i have read some where that around 30% of urdu speaking mohajirs claim to be of Pathan origin...the rohilla pathans of U.P...are they also "haramkhor jews"?

i want to be more honest but my tongue will get very bitter so i will avoid that

Oh my God...you are young angry man...dont tell me you do the business of bori bund bodies for MQM?

Oh my God...you are young angry man...dont tell me you do the business of bori bund bodies for MQM?

if taliban terrorists who kill 12 year old girl for doing polio work and cuts throat of a human like an animal does that, its MQM's duty to send the wahabi terrorist to hell

Does that mean Indian Punjab will join Pakistani Punjab?

Hell NO. Never. Over my and 50 million punjaabis dead body will see the separation of Pakistan punjab.

@Monkey D Luffy Are you Pakistani? No. Your parents are migrant of Afghanistan. So stop spreading Bull shyte. If Afghanistan was such a paradise that you gloat about, why your ancestor ran away from there and took a refuge in Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
To the idiot ranting about Pashtuns...
Learn the difference between Pakistani and Afghani.. the dialects and culture is different.. for ex. Kandahari Pashtun vs Swati

I agree, send all the millions of refugees and illegals back, but there's no reason to be racist..
and don't label Pashtuns as as one big autonomous group

nice, antisemitism too now,
btw chronologically, Islam wouldn't exist without Judaism

Culture and pakhtunwali is same from attock to herat. Dialect differences are not west to east but from north to south...which means sheen dialect pashto of quetta is exactly similar to kandahar's while kheen dialect of peshawer is exactly similar to jalalabad's. That is dialect of quetta is different from dialect of peshawer even though they are in the same pakistan...so you are wrong

Monkey D Luffy Are you Pakistani? No. Your parents are migrant of Afghanistan. So stop spreading Bull shyte. If Afghanistan was such a paradise that you gloat about, why your ancestor ran away from there and took a refuge in Pakistan?

He's not a refugee. he's Pakistani pashtun who has been brainwashed by farsiwan bacha baz types across the border.

Reason?

Iran doesnt accept Afghan refugees.

Iran did accept Afghan refugees, they have over a million Afghan refugees living in Iran.

Hell NO. Never. Over my and 50 million punjaabis dead body will see the separation of Pakistan punjab.

@Monkey D Luffy Are you Pakistani? No. Your parents are migrant of Afghanistan. So stop spreading Bull shyte. If Afghanistan was such a paradise that you gloat about, why your ancestor ran away from there and took a refuge in Pakistan?

Afghans didnt take refuge in Pakistan because it is paradise on earth, war erupted in their country. 2 million Afghans also migrated to Iran and some to tajikistan. It happens, we have example of IDPs in pakistan. Right now military operation is going on in tirah and thousands of IDPs are in jalozai camp....only KPK and their people welcomed and opened their homes for IDPs of swat , waziristan and other areas. You wont see such "firagh-dili" for them in punjab and sindh, there they are percieved as potential terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
and “death to (Pakistani President Asif Ali) Zardari”, the students marched from Nangarhar university and blocked the main highway between Kabul and Jalalabad for about an hour.

Bless you brothers :Afghanistanflag:
At least we agree on something.

an afghooni should die in hunger but pakistan shouldnt 'help' his 'muslim' brother, why should we help afghanistan after these back stabbing haraam khors, let them die in hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom