What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why post irrelevant things , bi-polar ? :azn: ... You constantly attack other races , just like you have started this crap now ...

Not my problem , because its not " my " MQM ... Not every Urdu speaker is their activist ...

I am talking to W.11 , he is open MQM supporter. Kindly dont quote those posts which are not directed at you.

sister you arnt even pakistani, you are married to a pakistani, basically you are indian, and you lived your entire life in india, i grew up in pakistan so i know a lot about pakistan then you, and you dont need to get worked up because pakistan is not your country, india is, pathans want to join afghanistan so who am i to stop them, i think its better for all of us to part ways and join our destiny which we wish

i am just pointing how its best for all of us? doesnt it?

im totally in support for visa restriction on all pathans from KPK, the visa permit will keep them in check

and I rest my case. Take some time off from the forum and sort out your personal problems son. otherwise trying to make you understand is futile when you make wrong assumptions about gender, nationality, and marriage of all things.. lol, which have 0 to do with this topic.

@Aeronaut @Awesome mods, please close this thread before more garbage is spewed against this country and different ethnicities. we can't have a decent discussion about current events without ethnocentric racists derailing everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am talking to W.11 , he is open MQM supporter. Kindly dont quote those posts which are not directed at you.

You two are free to ridicule each other , throw insults and do whatever ... Two racist bigots talking to each other doesn't concern me ...

You seriously need some treatment ...

Open your eyes , stop smoking the Kandahar's finest and have a look at whom you quoted and for what post , if you suffer from short-term memory problems , that is no concern of mine ...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...n-pakistan-border-dispute-11.html#post4164016

You people are culturally, linguistically and racially tied to U.P/delhi and keep links with your relatives there, your parents or grandparents visit india to see their old houses....you people miss india and talk of aman ki asha.
Ties of pakistani pakhtuns with Afghanistan is based on similar principle...though in our case the belt is contineous and border is barai-e-naam.

we came from india to build pakistan, left our properties and homes, you people belong to afghanistan, pakistan is to us, pakistan is not yours

your KPK should join afghanistan and please dont bang our heads, the issue is resolved, you are free to join afghanistan, and leave pakistan, we pakistanis dont consider you pakistanis any longer, so stop pretending to be pakistanis

KPK = afghanistan

sindh + punjab + kashmir = pakistan

balochistan = iran

anybody from KPK will now be taken as an afghanistani national, baloch as irani national or separate balochistan

Pakistan must hold a referendum and let Pakhtuns decide for themselves if they want to join Afghanistan or not.

and I rest my case. Take some time off from the forum and sort out your personal problems son. otherwise trying to make you understand is futile when you make wrong assumptions about gender, nationality, and marriage of all things.. lol, which have 0 to do with this topic.

@Aeronaut @Awesome mods, please close this thread before more garbage is spewed against this country and different ethnicities. we can't have a decent discussion about current events without ethnocentric racists derailing everything.

i know who you are, you are @ajtr another account

Pakistan must hold a referendum and let Pakhtuns decide for themselves if they want to join Afghanistan or not.

referendum is useless, KPK should be returned to afghanistan for better of pakistan, the cost of keeping KPK is too much to endure

You have literally dozens of posts in every thread ... I can link everybody to a select few of your finest talking from behind spewing hatred against everyone on the bases of races and sects ... Be proud , why target everyone personally on where do they live and to whom were they born ? :azn:

My only crime is that i respond to any anti-pakhtun post...for some people it is racism...i can be insensitive like @Abu Zolfiqar and not to be bothered about anti-pakhtun posts, but that would be against my nature.....Allah has created us with great honour, self-respect and ghairat and we wont allow ourselves to be mocked , humiliated and crushed under chapal...we are not taken for granted

your KPK should join afghanistan and please dont bang our heads, the issue is resolved, you are free to join afghanistan, and leave pakistan, we pakistanis dont consider you pakistanis any longer, so stop pretending to be pakistanis

Who are you to decide in the first place who's a Pakistani or not ? :azn:

Pakistan will remain till judgement day , no power on earth can undo this country now so forget it and keep your imaginary maps with yourself ...

Some MQM given authority , is it ? Perhaps that drunkard should land at Jinnah terminal and see the response of the people to his hatred spreading propaganda ...

Three guys, a Canadian, Osama Bin Laden and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie. The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada." With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Osama Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

"Uncle Sam" (a former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out -- virtually impenetrable."

Uncle Sam says, "Fill it with water.":tup::omghaha::rofl:

lol :omghaha:

Who are you to decide in the first place who's a Pakistani or not ? :azn:

Pakistan will remain till judgement day , no power on earth can undo this country now so forget it and keep your imaginary maps with yourself ...

Some MQM given authority , is it ? Perhaps that drunkard should land at Jinnah terminal and see the response of the people to his hatred spreading propaganda ...

this is not altaf speaking, this is common pakistani, i think since pathans will be gone, MQM will die a natural death because it was against pathans MQM was made

Why do not you hold a referendum to see if your sorry excuse of a country even wants to remain a country any longer ? Or perhaps a partition amongst ethnic lines is in order for Afghanistan ? :azn:

You two are free to ridicule each other , throw insults and do whatever ... Two racist bigots talking to each other doesn't concern me ...

You seriously need some treatment ...

Open your eyes , stop smoking the Kandahar's finest and have a look at whom you quoted and for what post , if you suffer from short-term memory problems , that is no concern of mine ...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...n-pakistan-border-dispute-11.html#post4164016

My mistake , sorry. I was actually going to quote w.11.

we came from india to build pakistan, left our properties and homes, you people belong to afghanistan, pakistan is to us, pakistan is not yours

KPK = afghanistan

sindh punjab kashmir = pakistan

balochistan = iran

anybody from KPK will now be taken as an afghanistani national, baloch as irani national or separate balochistan

Are you drunk? Even your own mohajirs are scolding you.

There are no separatist movements in Afghanistan, unlike your artificial country where every province has its own "freedom fighters".

this is exactly the price of keeping KPK, all terrorism comes from afghanistan and through KPK into the civilised land, and from balochistan

as i said, 90% of our miseries are over after kicking out KPK

My only crime is that i respond to any anti-pakhtun post...for some people it is racism...i can be insensitive like @Abu Zolfiqar and not to be bothered about anti-pakhtun posts, but that would be against my nature.....Allah has created us with great honour, self-respect and ghairat and we wont allow ourselves to be mocked , humiliated and crushed under chapal...we are not taken for granted

Stop playing " victim " now here ... I have seen you start attacking people personally without any provocation for long , weren't you asking who Abu Zolfiqar was ? What was his sect or ethnicity ? Why does it concern you ? Be sensitive or insensitive , just dont spew hatred against others ...

Dont bring religion and God now between here , that has been given to everyone , you aren't the only one ... " You " cant be taken for granted being a bipolar , not " we " ...

agha

you changed your flags again.....you go through nationalities quicker than i go through tyres

true story

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom