What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
@W.11

Why do I think your account is hacked ?

You are most welcome to return to India if you think Pakistan was a mistake , no it wasn't , Pashtuns and Baluch are just as patriotic as everyone else , the international conspiracies and the attitude of the tribal leaders and sardars shouldn't misguide you enough to cast doubt on their loyalty to the state .

Why do you think that his id is hacked? This guy was banned for passing a very horrible comment about pakhtuns, i was the one who reported him.
To be honest anti-pakhtun sentiments are very prevalent in your community, whether they are associated with MQM or not...the thinking that i am civilized, modern educated person with fine langauge and culture of lucknow and that pakhtuns are primitive backward tribal people, lead to racism and hatred against pakhtuns.....when you find their presence in the city nauseating, then you wont hesitate in burning their buses, attacking their hotels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think that his id is hacked? This guy was banned for passing a very horrible comment about pakhtuns, i was the one who reported him.
To be honest anti-pakhtun sentiments are very prevalent in your community, whether they are associated with MQM or not...the thinking that i am civilized, modern educated person with fine langauge and culture of lucknow and that pakhtuns are primitive backward tribal people, lead to racism and hatred against pakhtuns.....when you find their presence in the city nauseating, then you wont hesitate in burning their buses, attacking their hotels.

Says someone who is a racist himself.
@W.11

Tumhain kia ho gaya jazbaati? :lol:

your concern should only be pathan onces, sindh is not your problem

90% problem comes from the afghanistan and KPK

actually my account is not hacked, i am just speaking the truth why are you avoiding such a discussion, pakistan was different before 1971, i can guarentee you if we had bengal as a brother province, it was much better than having pathans and KPK as pakistanis, these people can never be trusted, first they will weaken entire pakistan and then will g and join afghanistan, so its better before sustaining more damage we cut them off before, it should have already happened in 1947, these people are least patriotic, they endorse afghanistan and they love pakhtunwali then they love pakistan, i guess they should be treated as such

there are few educated pathans which think differently but 90% pathan loyalties are with afghans

Sindh is indeed not my problem, but you are problem for sindhi nationalists.

and pathans dont burn and destroy anything poor pathans, you guys are very innocent, pakistan is suppressing you afghan people, the reality is what karachi is in state today is all because of backward people like you, we were very good people, there was no need to form MQM because we were very safe until you guys came long, during ayub khan period and zia ul haq period

i think when you guys are gone, and you are not present in karachi without visa, it will bring peace to the city, it will progress, grow and prosper, entire pakistan will prosper as a result

it will be very useful to keep a check on you, you guys will be officially immigrants, with a work visa and we will have the power to deport your scum where ever you do any hanky panky stuff

we no longer will have to endure you as a pakistani, but as an afghan migrant worker on work permit

Because the one I know , didn't use to talk in this tone against the country and its unity :)

Even you do the same thing , what is different about you ? You were trolling about some supposed sectarian thing on another thread last night , weren't you ?

@W.11

Yes , pot calling the kettle black :D

i think pakistan was the idea which didnt work out, its a sad reality but a bitter truth

time to move on

its not like we sub continent muslims have taken the responsibility to serve islam where our own so called muslim brothers call us names and treat us worst

what have we achieved extending brotherhood to arabs and afghans and iranians? i dont think we have done anything

indonesia and malaysia are in much better position then sub continent muslims because of this rubbish

we are more resourceful then any of the muslim countries combined but we are so backward in development and progress because of islam

Astaghfirullah. Rabba na inna amanna fa'gfir la'na dunuba na wa qinna addaba n'nar.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala guide to you back to the correct path. The creation of Pakistan was through His will, please do not question it. The reason we have all these problems in Pakistan is because we have strayed from the din of our Prophet (s.a.w). From the beginning this country was meant to be governed by the Sharia, with no compromise. But we have some pathetic people who spread fitna to misguide impressionable souls. do not be disheartened by it, our purpose is one and we shall return to it no matter who tries to stop us or come in our way.

All Pashtuns I've met in real life are pious muslims and the most patriotic of Pakistanis. They will not let this fort of Islam be broken. Neither will brothers in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir. We are one. don't fall for the internet farsiwan homos posing as Pashtuns, who say Punjabis are black, have no history, are bad muslims, Pakistan will break etc. We ignore it and know the truth on ground. so please forget this poison you have been fed, no pashtun wants to see Pakistan lost, all Pakistanis will protect it with their lives and the blessings of Allah (s.w.t). It is only the nizam we need to correct, and once this is done our land will be the one outpost of the world where people will receive true justice, prosper equally, advance unparalleled, and submit themselves uncompromisingly to Allah (s.w.t).

with kashmir i myself have no personal opinion so i think if kashmiris in india are treated well which they are not , i think everything will be normal in subcontinent..

jinxed is that you?

@W.11

It is Pride, racism is some thing else....
The fact is your community was strongest supporter of muslim league, and larger credit goes to you guys for creation of Pakistan. But it is also a fact that it is Punjabis who are keeping federation strong, your mohajirs are/were ruining things.

Astaghfirullah. Rabba na inna amanna fa'gfir la'na dunuba na wa qinna addaba n'nar.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala guide to you back to the correct path. The creation of Pakistan was through His will, please do not question it. The reason we have all these problems in Pakistan is because we have strayed from the din of our Prophet (s.a.w). From the beginning this country was meant to be governed by the Sharia, with no compromise. But we have some pathetic people who spread fitna to misguide impressionable souls. do not be disheartened by it, our purpose is one and we shall return to it no matter who tries to stop us or come in our way.

All Pashtuns I've met in real life are pious muslims and the most patriotic of Pakistanis. They will not let this fort of Islam be broken. Neither will brothers in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir. We are one. don't fall for the internet farsiwan homos posing as Pashtuns, who say Punjabis are black, have no history, are bad muslims, Pakistan will break etc. We ignore it and know the truth on ground. so please forget this poison you have been fed, no pashtun wants to see Pakistan lost, all Pakistanis will protect it with their lives and the blessings of Allah (s.w.t). It is only the nizam we need to correct, and once this is done our land will be the one outpost of the world where people will receive true justice, prosper equally, advance unparalleled, and submit themselves uncompromisingly to Allah (s.w.t).

i am sick of this BS, if pakistan was allah's will then allah would have not let half of pakistan go away

please islam is OK until you become religious mullah spewing garbage

infact all mullahs were against pakistan's creation and quaid e azam was an ismaili shia not wahabi mullah

Yesterday all of you were blaming me for inciting divide. :cheesy:

Every one has fair share of idiots. We are nor exception. I have seen Indian sikhs abusing Indira Gandi on this forum. So idiots are everywhere.

The fact is your community was strongest supporter of muslim league, and larger credit goes to you guys for creation of Pakistan. But it is also a fact that it is Punjabis who are keeping federation strong, your mohajirs are/were ruining things.

it was ayub khan bastard KPK saala who broke pakistan, i think we should have kicked KPK to afghanistan lot sooner than bangladesh, in this way bengal would have remained part of pakistan

@W.11

dude im not jazbati, infact i was jazbati thinking about how pakistan can be intact and united, truth is pakistan is not a naturl country it was artificial, we pakistanis have endured too much, time to rethink our strategies and ideologies

its all because of islam we are in mess today, islam shouldnt have been foundation for pakistan a long time ago

the identity of nationhood is stronger than identity of religion

pakistan doesnt make sense and it will never make sense

and pathans dont burn and destroy anything poor pathans, you guys are very innocent, pakistan is suppressing you afghan people, the reality is what karachi is in state today is all because of backward people like you, we were very good people, there was no need to form MQM because we were very safe until you guys came long, during ayub khan period and zia ul haq period

i think when you guys are gone, and you are not present in karachi without visa, it will bring peace to the city, it will progress, grow and prosper, entire pakistan will prosper as a result

it will be very useful to keep a check on you, you guys will be officially immigrants, with a work visa and we will have the power to deport your scum where ever you do any hanky panky stuff

we no longer will have to endure you as a pakistani, but as an afghan migrant worker on work permit

Victim card as usual, even if pakhtuns leave karachi (which is impossible), MQM focus would be shifted to sindhis...
Sindhis, the original inhabitants of sindh, do not have problems with pakhtuns so i think your kind shouldnt make such demand.

Mohajirs are the ones who founded this country and later played there part towards its development. On the other hand you(few minority pukhtoons) were/are traitors with no self respect. You guys even bow down to Kabul instead of Makkah in namaz. What @W.11 said is all stupid. In fact word stupid is too small to define what he said. But then again you and @W.11 both are two extremes and our homeland needs to find out some way to get rid of such stupids. You both belong to different group but are brothers when it comes to ideology. You two are interrelated in fact.

Yes , attacking Punjabis , Hazaras , Urdu speakers and other races as you constantly do is pride , not racism ... Right ?

It is baseless propaganda against me..calling me racist because i am a proud pakhtun, is itself racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom