What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can sell your house & live in india if you want. I really don't understand some of you Punjabis(no offense to others), whatever you guys want to b@rk you do it but if someone from another province/territory says something out of anger you start your politics & declare him traitor. I can give you a list of Punjabis who speaks what india says, many of them even call themselves indian like adnan sami.

@ your post this country is not created for your or someone's desires, understand...not an inch of this land Pakistan is going anywhere so stop posting bu11cr@ps.

instead of saying punjabis why didnt u say something else mate.. there are many more patriotic punjabis in real than wat u have seen . u need to go an ask some farmer who might not be getting electricity all day and he might be tired of his life but his views are gonna b more patriotic than u n me ..

Let Afghanistan not accept it. What can they do except cry and complain?

It's the internationally recognized border and there is simply nothing they can do about it. Proof of that is this border gate, whose construction will go on unabated till completion

Yeah yeah i know all that . I was just pondering upon the kind of amazing similarity in the two issues and the fact that India and Pak find themselves in similar positions.

instead of saying punjabis why didnt u say something else mate.. there are many more patriotic punjabis in real than wat u have seen . u need to go an ask some farmer who might not be getting electricity all day and he might be tired of his life but his views are gonna b more patriotic than u n me ..

i think due to one bad person in any ethnic group we shud not bash all punjabis , pashtuns, balochs or sindhis

Why are you quoting Punjabi poet... What happened to Khush haal khan khattak? :cheesy:

Allama iqbal was a musalman, of kashmiri origin.
You wont understand pashto poetry. Let me tell you an interesting thing, iqbal was great fan of khushal khan khattak and has paid tribute to him in his poetry. He borrowed concept of "khodi" and "shaheen" from khushal khan khattak...this khushal khan khattak is national poet of Afghanistan.
Moreover his farsi book "payam e mashriq" is dedicated to Afghan king amanullah.

I never said that we should fence or mine it. And no one cares about Afghans, they must be smoking their number one export if they think anyone will say anything to Pakistan about building a gate inside PAKISTANI territory.

bro ..no point argueing with him .. he is patriot afghan

Allama iqbal was a musalman, of kashmiri origin.
You wont understand pashto poetry. Let me tell you an interesting thing, iqbal was great fan of khushal khan khattak and has paid tribute to him in his poetry. He borrowed concept of "khodi" and "shaheen" from khushal khan khattak...this khushal khan khattak is national poet of Afghanistan.
Moreover his farsi book "payam e mashriq" is dedicated to Afghan king amanullah.

monkey D LIER!!!! here u come again with bunch of lies.
i have checked all the things i dont want to explain anything to u .. u shud change ur name to monkey d lier..
i respect khushal khan khattak he was a strong man ,apart from paying tribute to him everything else about allama is just a plain lie.

i would have no second thought for giving the pashtun region back to afghans, its for the betterment for all of rest of pakistan

we will then kick all pathans from karachi and rest of pakistan and we will be at peace for ever

Ḥashshāshīn;4163397 said:
Are you suggesting Pakistan trades KPK for the Wakhan Corridor?

:D i can understand i made you angry ;) :pakistan:

Uti possidetis juris

it should shut many mouths screwing this discussion.
So let Karzai and other Afghans cry as they want.

i would have no second thought for giving the pashtun region back to afghans, its for the betterment for all of rest of pakistan

we will then kick all pathans from karachi and rest of pakistan and we will be at peace for ever

You are not be blamed, this thinking is actually taking grip in Pakistan.

why shudnt we kick somebody else from pakistan .. atleast pakhtuns are those people on whom we can rely but relying on this someone is out of question ...instead of acting like an indian u shud join us to make pakistan more stronger.. peace:)

where in pakistan ?

very positive development indeed, it means we are actually be safer in future

give pathan areas(KPK) to afghanistan, give balochistan to iran mine and fence the border and kashmir sindh and punjab can form some form of alliance with india with no visa issue, we will back to our natural order

we are closer to indians historically and culturally then we are with pathans and its very unnatural how we have pathans in our country

pathans have only brought death, destruction and misery to the sub continent through out the history, we couldnt even rival east asia with development because of the mess in our west

very positive development indeed, it means we are actually be safer in future

give pathan areas(KPK) to afghanistan, give balochistan to iran mine and fence the border and kashmir sindh and punjab can form some form of alliance with india with no visa issue, we will back to our natural order

we are closer to indians historically and culturally then we are with pathans and its very unnatural how we have pathans in our country

pathans have only brought death, destruction and misery to the sub continent through out the history, we couldnt even rival east asia with development because of the mess in our west

well what kind of misery did pashtuns bring to u .. its the mistake of all of us.. instead of all this crap that u have written why dont u and ur party join india.. u will b happy there and we will b happy here ..this sounds more appealing to the rest of pakistanis

why shudnt we kick somebody else from pakistan .. atleast pakhtuns are those people on whom we can rely but relying on this someone is out of question ...instead of acting like an indian u shud join us to make pakistan more stronger.. peace:)

this pakistan is really a mistake, imagine if we didnt have to endure the misery of partition for these pathan people, and whould have let them free already, we had been already progressing very much, i think pakistan(minus the pathan and baloch factor) and india(who are naturally related) can do wonders if united, and by this im not thinking like an indian, what has pakistan and india achieved since 65 years? fighting with each other which doesnt even make sense? for islam? no ths is all the battle of egos and not islam, islam has breed taliban scum and stone age people who want no progress and development, they think backwards while we think for civilised world

KPK region is barren and fruitless, what do we gai from these mountains, there is nothing useful in this barren land?

nothing and now compare us to east asia, which doesnt have religious bigotry to deal with and they not us who are more resourceful are the future

well what kind of misery did pashtuns bring to u .. its the mistake of all of us.. instead of all this crap that u have written why dont u and ur party join india.. u will b happy there and we will b happy here ..this sounds more appealing to the rest of pakistanis

yup fully agree, pathans have always brought drugs, weapons, pakistan had to endure soviet and american war, and pakistan is already paying the price

sub continent are peaceful people and they are the worlds oldest civilization, we were never were at war it was afghans who always invaded our civilised lands and brought death and destruction through out history

this pakistan is really a mistake, imagine if we didnt have to endure the misery of partition for these pathan people, and whould have let them free already, we had been already progressing very much, i think pakistan(minus the pathan and baloch factor) and india(who are naturally related) can do wonders if united, and by this im not thinking like an indian, what has pakistan and india achieved since 65 years? nothing and now compare us to east asia, which doesnt have religious bigotry to deal with and they not us who are more resourceful are the future

well watever u think i dont really care .. pakistan was not a mistake that is why it survived so long and mashallah it will survive till the judgment day .. we all pakistanis are brothers and i my frend can loose anything but not family(6 beautiful provinces).. i think people who think like this are very dejected people.. instead of mourning at the past they shud remember one thing "whatever happens is best according to Allah" ..so the partition was the best thing and joining of these brother provinces is more beautiful than anything in this world for me and 90 percent of pakistanis.. i can live without any advancements or developemnts but leaving family(6 provinces) in difficult situation has not be taught to me either by my family or my religion

this pakistan is really a mistake, imagine if we didnt have to endure the misery of partition for these pathan people, and whould have let them free already, we had been already progressing very much, i think pakistan(minus the pathan and baloch factor) and india(who are naturally related) can do wonders if united, and by this im not thinking like an indian, what has pakistan and india achieved since 65 years? nothing and now compare us to east asia, which doesnt have religious bigotry to deal with and they not us who are more resourceful are the future

well watever u think i dont really care .. pakistan was not a mistake that is why it survived so long and mashallah it will survive till the judgment day .. we all pakistanis are brothers and i my frend can loose anything but not family(6 beautiful provinces).. i think people who think like this are very dejected people.. instead of mourning at the past they shud remember one thing "whatever happens is best according to Allah" ..so the partition was the best thing and joining of these brother provinces is more beautiful than anything in this world for me and 90 percent of pakistanis.. i can live without any advancements or developemnts but leaving family(6 provinces) in difficult situation has not be taught to me either by my family or my religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom