What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is taliban, which is name for religous students in pashto, launched themeselves because looting, murders and rapes were widespread due to ongoing civil war. They came forward to bring stability and peace to Afghanistan, neither they cared about pashtun warlords neither tajik or uzbek...they defeated every trouble maker and brought peace to country which was dying for it. As they were simple deobandi madrass students so they enforced islam which was taught to them in pakistani madrassas and if you check out these deobandi madrassas , they do not consider democracy ideal and talks about hazrat omar rule as best example of rule...
Taliban minus alqaida is not enemy of peace and stability. It was alqaida, the arabs, who brought these suicide bombing culture into talibans, it were uzbeks who introduced beheadings idea into talibans.....taliban have learnt a lot from this decade long war with americans, previous to that they were not even aware of international diplomacy neither they knew about importance and utilization of media...

I am aware of their origin and the rise , I will not deny their good deeds but their bad ones outnumber them heavily ... They took power for their own , agreed that it provided some sort of stability to Afghanistan but their extremist interpretation of the religion made people's life hell , although much better than what were they facing before hence the support ... I do not think that has anything to do with Deobandi sect , extremist exists in every single one , though it is a reality that Pakistani madarsas didn't have a " nice " , " fine " or even " Islamic " set of curriculum at that time ... I would hold my Govt responsible for not closing down such educational institutions which gave a bad name to Islam ... The Taliban didn't have a bit of idea of ground realities and International laws and compromises you sometimes have to make ... Look at the Buddha case , both Pakistan and KSA tried to convince them , the efforts were in vain ... They didn't take our advice , destroyed them , gave shelter to a wanted terrorist and organization and the results in front of you ... You do not try to stop every means of communication and sports for God's sake ... Doing some good wont pay for your heinous crimes , it seems ...

No , they are not ... They may have been before but today both's ideologies have impregnated to a very critical extent and hence the situation in the country ...

Brother @Gigawatt, we both know the dirty game our intel agencies are playing and co-ordinating from Chabahar. We should stop interfering in internal affairs of neighbors or it will bite us in end.

Yes, you should stop interfering in India and using false flag

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Afghan army and the state itself have any sense and know what's in their best interests and the best interests for cordial relations with Pakistan then they will back off and quit their hollow, meaningless posturing

Such construction has been taking place and it shall continue onwards till completion.

He is under the delusion that Pashtuns will join Pakistan (an artificial country made for Muslims of the sub continent) without a fight.

Fix your country and take back you refugees.

Sheesh!

I'm Pashtun by ethnicity and believe me ask the residents of KPK/FATA what are their views.

We've been generous to Afghans like they are brothers. But then treacherous elements in your country (far too many for comfort) spit venom against us, attack our villages like Bajaur (thinking the people there would fight against Pakistan) and worse of all - forget sacrifices we made when soviets and others were taking a dump on your country!

If you don't like us then stop allowing your people into our side of the border! Simple!

And to those afghans who support civilized relations or who bring talent and productivity to Pakistan/Afghanistan -more power to them because they are also out there

Wonder what kind of people unleash snakes like Taliban on thier own so called "Brothers". I guess pakistanis have a wicked sense of humor !!!

Wonder what kind of people unleash snakes like Taliban on thier own so called "Brothers". I guess pakistanis have a wicked sense of humor !!!

Buddy, the Taliban are not snakes that we are at will to unleash.

This Durand line issue seems so similar to the McMahon line issue that India has with China.

Ironically , Afghanistan is in a similar position as China , and Pakistan as India :P

Afghanistan doesn't accept Durand line , China doesn't accept McMahon line.

Why don't the Afghans recognise the Durand line anyway? Just because Pashtuns live in KPK? What an idiotic mindset... They need to sort out their own country before worrying about someone else's.

well i was reading it seriously , unless i read "KARZAI HAS DIRECTED ANA TO REMOVE PAK INSTALMENTS..." :P
it made me laugh :D i think Pakistan should try to seize or get in negotiations that 2KM strip of Afghan land which seperates Pakistan with central asia.
Are you suggesting Pakistan trades KPK for the Wakhan Corridor?

This Durand line issue seems so similar to the McMahon line issue that India has with China.

Ironically , Afghanistan is in a similar position as China , and Pakistan as India :P

Afghanistan doesn't accept Durand line , China doesn't accept McMahon line.

Let Afghanistan not accept it. What can they do except cry and complain?

It's the internationally recognized border and there is simply nothing they can do about it. Proof of that is this border gate, whose construction will go on unabated till completion

Let Afghanistan not accept it. What can they do except cry and complain?

It's the internationally recognized border and there is simply nothing they can do about it. Proof of that is this border gate, whose construction will go on unabated till completion

Hey jurm-e-zaifi ki saza murg-e-mafajat !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom