What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victim card as usual, even if pakhtuns leave karachi (which is impossible), MQM focus would be shifted to sindhis...
Sindhis, the original inhabitants of sindh, do not have problems with pakhtuns so i think your kind shouldnt make such demand.

sindhis have been in karachi for centuries, MQM came into being as a result of pathans, what unnatural is in karachi is pathan element, it was forced into karachi and sindh

sindhis and mohajirs had been living in peace for decades before pathans came along

you can spew a lot but this is the reality the pathans werent here till 1980s and urdu speakers and sindhis have been here since 47

sindh is culturally related to india so it makes sense, sindh is not at all culturally related to pathans, so pathan factor is alien

Yes , attacking Punjabis , Hazaras , Urdu speakers and other races as you constantly do is pride , not racism ... Right ?

But Ayub Khan was hazerwal, today hazerawals want their own separate province and your MQM is supporting them.
There is nothing about ayub khan which suggest that he was a pakhtun nationalist.

Karzai is one mad guy! He give statements like this to fuel hatred!

It is baseless propaganda against me..calling me racist because i am a proud pakhtun, is itself racism.

Being proud because you were born in a certain place to a certain group is pretty useless, in my opinion. Why? It's all a bunch of coincidences that led to your birth in that place, not to mention what have you done for your ethnicity recently?

wow, my head is spinning reading these comments. @W.11 I'm getting the impression something has bothered you personally that you're getting all worked up. have a cold lassi and come back thandeh dimaag naal. if you're upset at some tajik false flaggers who pretend to be pashtuns and spew hatred towards eastern half of Pakistan, don't fall for their games please. we will see what happens to them next year. If you're young its people like you whom they target and try to weaken nazriya e Pakistan in your minds. just forget about it. Pakistan is not going anywhere, KPK, FATA balochistan are not going anywhere. everyone, except some foreign funded fools and internet f****ts, are proud Pakistanis whose ancestors gave their lives in blood, sweat and tears to free this land.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was ayub khan bastard KPK saala who broke pakistan, i think we should have kicked KPK to afghanistan lot sooner than bangladesh, in this way bengal would have remained part of pakistan

dude im not jazbati, infact i was jazbati thinking about how pakistan can be intact and united, truth is pakistan is not a naturl country it was artificial, we pakistanis have endured too much, time to rethink our strategies and ideologies

its all because of islam we are in mess today, islam shouldnt have been foundation for pakistan a long time ago

the identity of nationhood is stronger than identity of religion

pakistan doesnt make sense and it will never make sense

Pakistan is a country. There is no such thing as natural or unnatural. Countries are not build in days or weeks. India is the most unnatural country in the world. But still it is existing fine. Pakistan is still a young state and would gradually grow into a nation state. You are not doing any service to your country by such stupid posts.

Pukhtuns have done a lot for Pakistan and no one can deny that. And one who denies that is a racist.

the identity of nationhood is stronger than identity of religion

Then work towards towards creating a nation instead of dividing your own country.

pakistan doesnt make sense and it will never make sense

No country in this world makes sense. But then there countrymen are supposed to be loyal to their country. That's how things work. Those who aren't loyal are ridiculed and considered scums by everyone. Ask monkey more about it.

But Ayub Khan was hazerwal, today hazerawals want their own separate province and your MQM is supporting them.

Why post irrelevant things , bi-polar ? :azn: ... You constantly attack other races , just like you have started this crap now ...

Not my problem , because its not " my " MQM ... Not every Urdu speaker is their activist ...

Why post irrelevant things , bi-polar ? :azn: ... You constantly attack other races , just like you have started this crap now ...

Not my problem , because its not " my " MQM ... Not every Urdu speaker is their activist ...

I would also blame the administration of this forum. If only they would have banned guys like Monkey, we wouldn't be reading all this childish BS on this thread.

wow, my head is spinning reading these comments. @W.11 I'm getting the impression something has bothered you personally that you're getting all worked up. have a cold lassi and come back thandeh dimaag naal. if you're upset at some tajik false flaggers who pretend to be pashtuns and spew hatred towards eastern half of Pakistan, don't fall for their games please. we will see what happens to them next year. If you're young its people like you whom they target and try to weaken nazriya e Pakistan in your minds. just forget about it. Pakistan is not going anywhere, KPK, FATA balochistan are not going anywhere. everyone except some foreign funded fools and internet f*****ts are proud Pakistanis whose ancestors gave their lives in blood, sweat and tears to free this. land.

sister you arnt even pakistani, you are married to a pakistani, basically you are indian, and you lived your entire life in india, i grew up in pakistan so i know a lot about pakistan then you, and you dont need to get worked up because pakistan is not your country, india is, pathans want to join afghanistan so who am i to stop them, i think its better for all of us to part ways and join our destiny which we wish

i am just pointing how its best for all of us? doesnt it?

im totally in support for visa restriction on all pathans from KPK, the visa permit will keep them in check

It is baseless propaganda against me..calling me racist because i am a proud pakhtun, is itself racism.

You have literally dozens of posts in every thread ... I can link everybody to a select few of your finest talking from behind spewing hatred against everyone on the bases of races and sects ... Be proud , why target everyone personally on where do they live and to whom were they born ? :azn:

Three guys, a Canadian, Osama Bin Laden and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie. The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada." With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Osama Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

"Uncle Sam" (a former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out -- virtually impenetrable."

Uncle Sam says, "Fill it with water.":tup::omghaha::rofl:

I would also blame the administration of this forum. If only they would have banned guys like Monkey, we wouldn't be reading all this childish BS on this thread.

You know how many times has this racist bigot been reported to the mods for his abusive/flaming/off topic/irrelevant posts/racist ?

Are you aware that it is his usual modus operandi to target people on the basis of their ethnicities in every thread ?

Each day , he changes his flags and trolls around ...

But still @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Elmo wont take no action :azn:

Mohajirs are the ones who founded this country and later played there part towards its development. On the other hand you(few minority pukhtoons) were/are traitors with no self respect. You guys even bow down to Kabul instead of Makkah in namaz. What @W.11 said is all stupid. In fact word stupid is too small to define what he said. But then again you and @W.11 both are two extremes and our homeland needs to find out some way to get rid of such stupids. You both belong to different group but are brothers when it comes to ideology. You two are interrelated in fact.

You people are culturally, linguistically and racially tied to U.P/delhi and keep links with your relatives there, your parents or grandparents visit india to see their old houses....you people miss india and talk of aman ki asha.
Ties of pakistani pakhtuns with Afghanistan is based on similar principle...though in our case the belt is contineous and border is barai-e-naam.

Pakistan is a country. There is no such thing as natural or unnatural. Countries are not build in days or weeks. India is the most unnatural country in the world. But still it is existing fine. Pakistan is still a young state and would gradually grow into a nation state. You are not doing any service to your country by such stupid posts.

Pukhtuns have done a lot for Pakistan and no one can deny that. And one who denies that is a racist.

Then work towards towards creating a nation instead of dividing your own country.

No country in this world makes sense. But then there countrymen are supposed to be loyal to their country. That's how things work. Those who aren't loyal are ridiculed and considered scums by everyone. Ask monkey more about it.

yes there is, pathans dont resemble us, they have nothing in common with punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris and mohajirs, just like baloch

they are more closer to afghanistan

there was durand line pact which british made with afghan to return KPK after 100 years

since 100 years are over we need to give KPK back to afghanistan

i dont think that giving away KPK is like giving away hong kong :omghaha:

a land which is fruitless, barren, not suitable for economy, not suitable for production, its people barbarians, consider gun as their jewellery, cut throats of our people in order to spread their version of islam, uncivilised specie of humans, produce people like bacha khans, disloyal

i think its very beneficial for us because then guys have been relying on our resources our land, our money for their survival, these mountain people, and we get talibans in return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom