What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
In areas in which Pushtoons do want to become a part of Pakistan, why should we force them to become a part of Pakistan?

they can be expelled.

And what to do with those pakhtun areas of Afghanistan? Drop bombs on them...their entire ghilzai belt is more dangerous than waziristan, and they are not slave-minded people, they would percieve you as kalay angraiz.

Some lesson can be learned from Israel here. Turn their land into an open air gulag!

In Islam it is customary to help your brothers who are being oppressed. Also, what is wrong with Sharia law? Majority of the youth want it.

Islam says killing one HUMAN(no matter what religion he follows) is like killing whole mankind.

As far as i've heard Pakistan's constitution is combination of Sharia & Modern laws.

In Islam it is customary to help your brothers who are being oppressed. Also, what is wrong with Sharia law? Majority of the youth want it.

The delusional Ummah concept strikes again ! Enough brotherhood , my country has done ...

Try that in your country or in the country of your current refuge first , if you succeed , we will consider applying it :D

from where???afghanistan.. and about the tajiks and uzbeks,where are they in majority in pak??and by joining,do u mean giving away your land??

Pashtuns consider themselves one nation anyway what country they come under will make no difference, I agree with bozo here.

Karazai is a puppet playing the last part of his show, he wants to make a grande gesture to be remembered by before the curtains close on him. That's why he is being very vocal about US and Pakistan these days. It's little more than the twilight period of a puppet's show. I'd like to see the ANA try and take the gate or any other installations because to do that, they actually have to get near the durand line, a feat which they have unfortunately failed to accomplish. The Afghan Taliban hold much of the territory along the Durand Line and the area is a hotbed of insurgency.

And what to do with those pakhtun areas of Afghanistan? Drop bombs on them...their entire ghilzai belt is more dangerous than waziristan, and they are not slave-minded people, they would percieve you as kalay angraiz.

Pakistani Pashtuns should be given the initiative, they can try and convince the Afghan Pashtuns to allow the annexation to happen. It would be better for both sides anyway, the Tajiks and Uzbeks can form their own nation.

You can sell your house & live in india if you want. I really don't understand some of you Punjabis(no offense to others), whatever you guys want to b@rk you do it but if someone from another province/territory says something out of anger you start your politics & declare him traitor. I can give you a list of Punjabis who speaks what india says, many of them even call themselves indian like adnan sami.

@ your post this country is not created for your or someone's desires, understand...not an inch of this land Pakistan is going anywhere so stop posting bu11cr@ps.

As I said, I'm just fiddling the hypothetical idea of it, and I was asking questions from others what they think about it. I have not stated my opinion about this issue yet, and I have not declared anyone to be a "traitor".

Thank you for your feedback, feel free to give more.

PS:Bangladesh was once part of Pakistan and now it's not.

Allah protect Pakistan and its people.

I had some, alhamdulilah, Thank you for your concern.

May be you need to have a good source for disorientation seems to be dominating. Anyway, no one in his/her right mind would think the way you think - there are plenty of stooges to some foreign powers within almost all provinces of Pakistan. Implementation of your suggestion cum hypothesis means disorganization of the federation. Beside Pushtoons are very patriotic I don't know where did you get impression from! Militancy and struggle for independence are two different things, please don't subvert the struggle of our forefathers for the independence of Pakistan..

Really ? How many have you slaughtered in your last 200 hundreds of history to come at a point where everyone is taking revenge from everyone and your country hasn't been stable since a long time ? :D

No one denies it consists of Pakistanis too , but nobody denies that they are based in Afghanistan and flee there when our forces move in to clear the tribal area of their presence ...

TTP and Afghan talibans are one and same thing, their currunt goals are different.
Afghan talibans and TTP , both provide plateforms for taking revenge against death of their loved ones at the hands of NATO and Pak army respectively....the concept of good and bad talibans among pakistanis is flawed, it would prove disastrous in the future.

@Icarus Is there any chance he can save his Govt after the coalition abandons the country , mate ? If no , then are we observing such hostile attitude towards Pakistan ? Recently , the Afghan Govt asked Islamabad to stop the release of Afghan Taliban prisoners over some reason which are possibly the non-cooperation of Taliban ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghan government should be taught lesson on it's retaliation toward pakistan.pak government should close the border and let them solve their disputes by their own wisdom (if they have).once they are shown tiger eyes they will understand their position in the region.

TTP and Afghan talibans are one and same thing, their currunt goals are different.
Afghan talibans and TTP , both provide plateforms for taking revenge against death of their loved ones at the hands of NATO and Pak army respectively...the concept of good and bad talibans among pakistanis is flawed, it would prove disastrous in the future.

I am aware of that fact that they are indeed one , they do co-operate with each other ...

Negative , what revenge is being taken against state of Pakistan ? The army only entered tribal areas to free the region of insurgents , this is another if their loved ones happened to be one of those ... Their crimes include the death of 40,000 of my countrymen mostly the same Pashtuns whom they claim to fight for ... Crappy theory , eh , then ? :azn:

Agree with that , the only good Taliban is a dead Taliban ...

Afghan talibans and TTP , both provide plateforms for taking revenge against death of their loved ones at the hands of NATO and Pak army respectively....the concept of good and bad talibans among pakistanis is flawed, it would prove disastrous in the future.

Although I agree with your assessment that the Afghan Taliban and TTP have the same goals in the long run, I beg to differ on the grounds that the Afghan Taliban can claim some measure of legitimacy on the grounds that they are fighting against a foreign force that aims to subjugate their people (So they say). However, the TTP has no such claim to go by, in fact the TTP is despised more sourly in FATA than in any other part of Pakistan. The people of FATA have suffered the most at their hands and have come out in thousands to fight against them.

@Icarus Is there any chance he can save his Govt after the coalition abandons the country , mate ? If no , then are we observing such hostile attitude towards Pakistan ? Recently , the Afghan Govt asked Islamabad to stop the release of Afghan Taliban prisoners over some reason which are possibly the non-cooperation of Taliban ?

If the current constitution remains in place, Karazai will have to go because he has exhausted his terms as head honcho but being Afghanistan, a lot of power rests with the Loya Jirga and they can retain him in his present capacity or install him in some other key position, I think that's the audience he's trying to play to, the Loya Jirga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not? Is this not what the Pushtoons want, to get a separate sovereign state from Pakistan?

As for survival, don't worry about it. Allah protects and gives substaince to his creatures.

Who the hell are u to decide about Pashtoons and their loyalties regarding Pakistan.... I M A PROUD PAHTOON AND PAKISTANI.... We love Pakistan...:pakistan:

May be you need to have a good source for disorientation seems to be dominating. Anyway, no one in his/her right mind would think the way you think - there are plenty of stooges to some foreign powers within almost all provinces of Pakistan. Implementation of your suggestion cum hypothesis means disorganization of the federation. Beside Pushtoons are very patriotic I don't know where did you get impression from! Militancy and struggle for independence are two different things, please don't subvert the struggle of our forefathers for the independence of Pakistan..

I never stated my opinion. I was just asking a question and wanted to know people's opinion. If my question makes fitna among people in this thread then I'll delete those posts.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom