What's new

Tensions rise over Afghan, Pakistan border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm open To think about such ideas. Sometimes when you hear Pushtoons on media and Internet you get the idea they want their regions to become sovereign states separate from Pakistan, and then you think..

Why not?

Al right , I am not objecting to the freedom of speech , mate :D ... Perhaps , you take " some " paid people on media or false flaggers on Internet just too seriously ? Looking at Afghanistan and integration of Pashtuns in the Pakistani society , that is not likely to happen . Our borders with Afghanistan are a fait accompli , signed by the late Amir ...

General sahib has something to say on the matter :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm open To think about such ideas. Sometimes when you hear Pushtoons on media and Internet you get the idea they want their regions to become sovereign states separate from Pakistan, and then you think..

Why not?

Never heard of it. Internet aside which pakhtuns in media are talking about separate pakhtun country? Can you mention few names.

Who cares for Afghanistan, just build the wall as quickly as possible. It is Pakistani people from FATA who are being slaughtered by TTP terrorist who have full support of Afghan govt, ANA & various other elements such as RAW. By building a wall consisting of bullet/bomb-proof check posts Pakistan would actually cut off TTP supply route as well as escape route. No operation against TTP will be successful until & unless a wall is there, PA will kill a max of 300 in an operation but another lot will come in from Afghanistan.

PA will kill a max of 300 in an operation but another lot will come in from Afghanistan.

Why do you deny that the TTP consists of Pakistanis? They are the sons and brothers of those who were slaughtered by Pakistan's gunships and artillery, now they are taking revenge.

Well, this the impression I get by some individuals from media and Internet and I do not know why I should deligitimatize the opinions of these individuals by assuming they are some how "paid" or are false flaggers without any evidence.

I'm not saying this or that should happen to Pushtoons regions, just fiddling with the idea of, why not separate them from Pakistan IF they desire?

Just a hypothetical thought.

Well , have you interacted with them enough ? Or researched about their history ? That of the Durand Line ? Tribal region ? Afghanistan ? :D To come to this conclusion , mate ...

I know what you mean , you just aren't thinking on the right lines , bro ...

I'm not saying this or that should happen to Pushtoons regions, just fiddling with the idea of, why not separate them from Pakistan IF they desire?

You can sell your house & live in india if you want. I really don't understand some of you Punjabis(no offense to others), whatever you guys want to b@rk you do it but if someone from another province/territory says something out of anger you start your politics & declare him traitor. I can give you a list of Punjabis who speaks what india says, many of them even call themselves indian like adnan sami.

@ your post this country is not created for your or someone's desires, understand...not an inch of this land Pakistan is going anywhere so stop posting bu11cr@ps.

Why do you deny that the TTP consists of Pakistanis? They are the sons and brothers of those who were slaughtered by Pakistan's gunships and artillery, now they are taking revenge.

Really ? How many have you slaughtered in your last 200 hundreds of history to come at a point where everyone is taking revenge from everyone and your country hasn't been stable since a long time ? :D

No one denies it consists of Pakistanis too , but nobody denies that they are based in Afghanistan and flee there when our forces move in to clear the tribal area of their presence ...

TTP terrorists consists of various nationalities including Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Chechnya, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Somal, etc. And stop spreading news from your century old press, TTP terrorist are against Pakistan cuz their demand is to replace Constitution of I.R.Pakistan with Sharia Law. Learn before posting nonsense learned from that Saleh who himself don't know anything.

Barking dogs seldom bite.

Afghan government is full of wounded dogs.

when did you last meet them when they tell you about this.:omghaha:
They are fighting for the anti Pakistan people in your country

TTP terrorists consists of various nationalities including Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Chechnya, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Somal, etc. And stop spreading news from your century old press, TTP terrorist are against Pakistan cuz their demand is to replace Constitution of I.R.Pakistan with Sharia Law. Learn before posting nonsense learned from that Saleh who himself don't know anything.

In Islam it is customary to help your brothers who are being oppressed. Also, what is wrong with Sharia law? Majority of the youth want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom