What's new

Tensions rise between Iran and Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting that the concept of nationalism is mentioned in the first sentence of the turkish constitution along with the phrase "indivisible unity" in the first paragraph. My suspicion is that turkish nationalism have been used as a tool to unite Turkeys two main ethnic groups? I can say that in Sweden the hardest critics of Turkey are the kurds so from this perspective it hasn't worked. What do you think

It is your opinion :) every truths find where it deserve, your fabricated kemalist (ataturkist) republic will cahge by islamic fair one. You are puppet of western, and every puppet are moved aside when puppeteer finished its work, your fabricated regime couldnot wait puppeteer, we crash puppet and puppeteer both.

you said that you are from odtü also you are islamist .why kurdish pkk supporters fighting in ödtü aganist kurdish islamist group
these pan iranist bullshits in forum are support pkk
senin anayın a... daki kılları tek tek yolarım yalancı .... çocugu

Last edited by a moderator:
you said that you are from odtü also you are islamist .why kurdish pkk supporters fighting in ödtü aganist kurdish islamist group
these pan iranist bullshits are support pkk
senin anayın amında kılları tek tek yolarım yalancı orosbu çocugu

can you explain what is going on in that video?

Lan orospu çocuğu sen hizbullaha karşı pkk yı zaten savunuyorsun ya iranlıya ne gerek var sizin gibiler varken,iranlı hükümetin ve devletin yaptığı orospu çocukluğundan dolayı dışarıdan gördüğü şekliyle devletin karşısında gördüğü pkk savunuyor o da sizin yüzünüzden amk, her bir bokda natocu oldunuz bölgenin ağzına sıçtınız, natocu atatürkçülerin amk toptan.

Your giving chart getting data from oppression environment, despite of it islamists are fearless and giving their answers. You wait huge a islamic wave coming to turkey in 10 years.

Your giving chart getting data from oppression environment, despite of it islamists are fearless and giving their answers. You wait huge a islamic wave coming to turkey in 10 years.

İnchallah i will come to iran. showing me outdoor, my turkish friend hateing me i know, but it is not your right to say to me like this, turkey belongs ones like us, we have fighten against the enemy every battle, we have taken back Cyprus as Erbakan ( he is an islamist,) as ataturkist sitting on their *** waiting a commend from england, and we (yor saying mullah or imam) are heading battle line in every battle, how can you find the right to say me going somewhere, all world belongs Allah and us. everywhere are ours.

Your Islamist AKP and its root base Gulen Movement are the biggest American puppets in Turkey today , do you know why today countless anti-AKP military officers inside jail? or why Deniz Baykal forced resign with most dirty(birde müslüman olacaksınız)political atack in republic history(tape scandal)? Simple because while your Islamist AKP and Gulen Movement was trying to send Turkish soldiers for Iraq invasion and opening our land-air space to help invasion kafir secularist CHP done everything in her power prevent NATO invasion and caused Turkey-America relationship gone down till Obama came back to office. The reason today countless anti-AKP military officers arrested because they send spies to Iraq after invasion to protect Turkmens' rights to againts Peshmerge , in the end triggered famous Hood Event many Turkish intelligent officers arrested while posing as Turkmen Brigade members.

...and we have come to best part your beloved Iran who supposed to be anti-NATO , anti-US and protector of muslims in middle-east againts any NATO invasion do you know what she did? OPENED her ******* AIRSPACE to help NATO invasion againts Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do not forget this ever boy in Turkey American puppets has always been Islamists since Cold War times.

Exactly, this is the result despite the oppressive Islamist environment created by AKP.

We'll be around, don't worry :)

at least read what is written over the picture if you are gonna steal the picture and add some subtitle under it for your propaganda
m0wqv.jpg

What does it say?

I am not akpist,erdoganist, fu.k the akp and erdogan, they are also puppet of western powers as you and yours ataturkists, i have not ever defend the invade of iraq. Turkish hezbollah have not been against to iran, they different but not against, you wrong, i have not support ever pkk, fu.k barzani and ocalan, they are also puppet of money and USa, i am me, dont dump your brainless waste around about me. Your saying you against pkk but you happy that Pkk terorists students attacked the muslim kurdish students, you afraid of islamists much more than pkk, you are the fu.king ones fu.king my country and wanna make my country be a slavery to USA. Fu.k all of us.

Exactly, this is the result despite the oppressive Islamist environment created by AKP.

We'll be around, don't worry :)

What does it say?

It says

these are the same Flags , Hats and condolence banner that some people claim in the stadium took from us and ripped

It says

these are the same Flags , Hats and condolence banner that some people claim in the stadium took from us and ripped

doesnt it say that people should bring flags with them under their coats? i have heard police has banned (iranian) flags in tabriz stadium.

doesnt it say that people should bring flags with them under their coats? i have heard police has banned (iranian) flags in tabriz stadium.

thats what they added for propaganda under the photo what I translated is what is written over the photo . and as I knew they can't bring anything that can be used in fight in all the Stadiums in Iran even a key chain or bottle of water . didn't heard anything special about flags
as a matter of fact these Pan-Turk activist can do such things in Tabriz Stadium and nobody say anything to them
Pan-Turks in Soccer Stadium in Tabriz (2013) | Kaveh Farrokh

thats what they added for propaganda under the photo what I translated is what is written over the photo . and as I knew they can't bring anything that can be used in fight in all the Stadiums in Iran even a key chain or bottle of water . didn't heard anything special about flags
as a matter of fact these Pan-Turk activist can do such things in Tabriz Stadium and nobody say anything to them
Pan-Turks in Soccer Stadium in Tabriz (2013) | Kaveh Farrokh

those six or eight people were arrested after the game as they tried to escape. what that video not shows is that many people wer booing them.

You guys are delusional. This is the whole stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom