What's new

Tensions rise between Iran and Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Stop squealing like a littile girl. Baver is the name of S-300 Russia refused to deliver but You introduced them with with empty launchers. Raad is also the name of Russian BUK missiles which is also classified as obsolete which lots of EW tactics have been developed by TurAF to neutralize them. Buk missile system along with S-300, Crotale, Tor-M1 and many others are also stationed in TurAF training center in Konya. Same training center is established for S. Korea and Pakistan as well.

S-200 ? Even Russia forget the name of this obsolete system but You are coming up in a forum to talk about them. A littile shame. Mersad is USA obsolete HAWK missiles which the system you used can't differ the real/imaginary targets which is created by Jammer systems. Turkey uses HAWK missiles but Turkey's Hawk missiles are upgraded XXI standarts regarding engagement/detection/EW resistant. The most interesting part of this story is many systems we speak are classified as either Low or medium altitude obsolete systems While I am talking about the aircrafts carrying stand off cruise missiles and precision guided other type missiles to be released high altitudes.
images

38366.jpg

you can not even recognize this "based on" hawk ADS from these pictures.Mersad uses different radars and detection Systems. Bavar-373 doesnt use similar Radars which are used in S-300.so the American base in Konya wont help your air force at all.Iranian S-200 are fully upgraded.

so Iran has Bavar-373 and S-200 for high-altitude targets.on the other hand Anti-cruise missile systems like Mesbah-1 are in service in that case too.

@cabatli_53

Dude, what are you talking about. Of course Iran have high-tech capability. They recently invented the "Time Machine"
A hopeful scientist registring his project doesnt represent a entire nation you twat

Last edited by a moderator:
@cabatli_53

Dude, what are you talking about. Of course Iran have high-tech capability. They recently invented the "Time Machine"

Iranian scientist claims to have invented time machine | Fox News

offtopic. do not litter in the topic. :police:
-----

this is a worthy topic. for dialogue between the "diplomats" forum =)

theme concerns: "Azerbaijan 1918", Iran (Persia), Russia (Empire, peace treaties with Persia),
the legitimate authority Arran (Caucasian Albania), and the public policy of Transcaucasia and co.

request to all - the language of diplomacy;-) :azn::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinan

Every country has the scientist like ones proposing to invent bullshit, in Turkey like this ones, news are shown in media. They are not showing real face of any country's scientific prograsive. And iran is our turkish nation's natural ally, most of turkish people love IR of irana and its policy.

Don't know much about Azerbijan, but for sure, Iranian regime is no position to fulfill it's threats, it's known with it's empty and noisy slogans with no action given that Iran is surrounded by hostile countries, and off course they wouldn't be idle in case of any offensive operations. Not to mention Turkey is strong enough to handle this alone but since it could face Iran, Syrian regime, PKK, Armenia and Russia, it would get all support from NATO and Arab countries. However, I believe those are empty threats, as always.

Its for internal consumption, those threats..Mullah regime is playing smart..Too bad no one takes them serious but only themselves

images

38366.jpg

you can not even recognize this "based on" hawk ADS from these pictures.Mersad uses different radars and detection Systems. Bavar-373 doesnt use similar Radars which are used in S-300.so the American base in Konya wont help your air force at all.Iranian S-200 are fully upgraded.

so Iran has Bavar-373 and S-200 for high-altitude targets.on the other hand Anti-cruise missile systems like Mesbah-1 are in service in that case too.

Who said It is the American base ? It is one of the rare training area of TurAF which The Turkish and Ally country aircrafts are figting between eahothers under the threat of many variety of SAM system which is simulated by Havelsan developed computers. The threat bank contains not only S-300, but also Buk, Tor, Crotale, Hawk, Rapier, OSA...etc

The Turkish pilots have already developed various tactics/ECM to neutralize all those SAM threats in Konya. Havelsan EHTES system is ordered by S. Korea and Pakistan as well.

Dude, Try to reach necessary informations instead of fulling your brains with pure "Iranian strong" type propagandas...

offtopic. do not litter in the topic. :police:
-----

this is a worthy topic. for dialogue between the "diplomats" forum =)

theme concerns: "Azerbaijan 1918", Iran (Persia), Russia (Empire, peace treaties with Persia),
the legitimate authority Arran (Caucasian Albania), and the public policy of Transcaucasia and co.

request to all - the language of diplomacy;-) :azn::cheers:

How are you little girl ? Everbody knows that you arent from caucasia or azerbaijan and you dont speak turkish and russian
you are from iran lol

Of course it is in a weak position. It is surrounded by three 'hostile' (Armenia, Iran and Russia) countries + a dictatorial government with internal opposition.

Weak? Its economy is booming while armenia is dying, they escape to Turkey to work illegally. We bypassed them on oil-gas pipeline and now bypassing for railroad. They completely opened their lands to Russians. If you think iran has a future than you are just dreaming, how is life going under sanctions?

Kazakhs also celebrate nevruz ahahahahahah Türkd in Bulgaria also celebrare nevruz ahahahah persian language can be 40 percent arabic but Turkish isn't 40 percent persian plus many persians arent aware of the Turkic words in their gay language

and persian propaganda tv intentionally uses persian words in Turkish, I understand Azerbaijanians in iran very clearly while sahar tv's Turkish sucks so bad and they really do speak about how great HIZBULLAH is on their national tv ahahhahaahahahh

Kazakhs also celebrate nevruz ahahahahahah Türkd in Bulgaria also celebrare nevruz ahahahah persian language can be 40 percent arabic but Turkish isn't 40 percent persian plus many persians arent aware of the Turkic words in their gay language

and persian propaganda tv intentionally uses persian words in Turkish, I understand Azerbaijanians in iran very clearly while sahar tv's Turkish sucks so bad and they really do speak about how great HIZBULLAH is on their national tv ahahhahaahahahh
bro,no idea about your whole comment but why ahahahah instead of hahahaha?you know...

Who said It is the American base ? It is one of the rare training area of TurAF which The Turkish and Ally country aircrafts are figting between eahothers under the threat of many variety of SAM system which is simulated by Havelsan developed computers. The threat bank contains not only S-300, but also Buk, Tor, Crotale, Hawk, Rapier, OSA...etc

The Turkish pilots have already developed various tactics/ECM to neutralize all those SAM threats in Konya. Havelsan EHTES system is ordered by S. Korea and Pakistan as well.

Dude, Try to reach necessary informations instead of fulling your brains with pure "Iranian strong" type propagandas...
let me make it clear for you;i consider Turkey just a puppet of USA.enough?
so as i said,there is no simulation regarding Iranian ADSs in that American base.

let me make it clear for you;i consider Turkey just a puppet of USA.enough?
so as i said,there is no simulation regarding Iranian ADSs in that American base.

Dude, Do you suffer with comprehension problems in your special life ? I must underline the sentences to put the serious points into your mind at discussions ? There is no USA base in Konya, The mentioned exercise area belongs to pure Turkish Armed Forces and SAM simulator are developed by Havelsan and More than 10 countries also participate into those exercises.

Secondly, Noone cares your considerations dude. Turkey as a second largest armed forces of union, is a NATO country and When It is needed, Turkey will follow the steps of NATO in accordance with our national benefits. If such activities of Turkey seems as being a puppet of USA outside, It is your problem dude. I can't help you to change your idea but I know one thing for sure, Once one of your wrong foreign policy against our allies conspiciously/uncosnpiciously activated NATO article 5, Any propaganda activities regarding your industry can't save your country and Believe me Playing dangerous games with Azerbaijan will systematically awaken Turkish Armed Forces against you which means a likely NATO action against you as well Whether Turkey calls them or not...

I am turkish man i am living in ankara and studying in metu (odtü) it is enough for your bullshit, türk olduğumu anlaman için küfür etmem gerekiyor sanırım, senin yumuşak götüne sunacak hiçbirşeyim yok sen gel buradaki geylere sun o yumuşak yerklerini, i don't care what you pooing, i am firstly a muslim and after a turkish man, i support Rohallah Khomeini, and islamic iran. And please putting Ocalan picture brother, put off it, it is brutal man, we are not against iran, our goverment is a f..king puppet of Usa, dont care it will cahnge soon.

Phuck off, We are against Iran and especcialy its failed mullah leaders. Thank god that idiots like you are so rare in Turkey.
first Go to Syria find wreckage Turkey's F-4 after talk about Iran:omghaha:

do not Tired of all the lies ..you &Your master[israel.us] Said Assad will fall in two months So why did not fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom