What's new

Tennis Star’s Sexual Assault Claim Against Ex-Top Chinese Official Triggers Online Censors

Sport
Chinese tennis star Peng says she is safe in video call with IOC president
Chinese tennis star Peng says she is safe in video call with IOC president

A handout photo posted on the International Olympic Committee website on Nov 21, 2021 shows IOC President Thomas Bach holding a video call with Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai. (Photo: AFP/OIS/IOC/ Greg Martin)
Greg MARTIN / OIS/IOC / AFP
22 Nov 2021 06:47AM

BEIJING: Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai had a video call on Sunday (Nov 21) with the president of the International Olympic Committee and told him she was safe and well, the IOC said, after Western governments expressed mounting concern for her well-being.

Photos and videos of Peng at a children's tournament in Beijing published earlier in the day had done little to quell that unease, following a nearly three-week public absence after she alleged that a former senior Chinese official sexually assaulted her.

In a statement, the IOC said Peng began the 30-minute call with its president Thomas Bach by thanking the Olympic organisation for its concern.

"She explained that she is safe and well, living at her home in Beijing, but would like to have her privacy respected at this time," the IOC's statement said.

"That is why she prefers to spend her time with friends and family right now. Nevertheless, she will continue to be involved in tennis, the sport she loves so much."

France's foreign minister had earlier called on the Chinese authorities to provide more reassurance, echoing a statement by the Women's Tennis Association that the images of Peng at the tournament were "insufficient" proof.

"I'm expecting only one thing: that she speaks," France's Jean-Yves Le Drian told LCI television, adding that there could be unspecified diplomatic consequences if China did not clear up the situation. His office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the IOC's statement.

It is very common for alpha male to fk a lot of female, more common in white man land.

Now Metoo jump in.

1637550432708.png

Powerful guys fk a lot of girls. This HK guy below brag he fk 10k girls. You can do that as a business man and people will worship you. You cannot do that if you are government person.

Zhang Gaoli should open a conference to explain. If not we can assume he did fk. Peng Shuai should still be enjoying her life now. China now has freedom of speech.

1637551090167.png

Last edited:
The West pretends they are concerned if Peng Shuai is safe, deep down, they are disappointed that Peng Shuai is actually safe, so are some "concerned" PDF members.
According to those so called "concerned" PDF members' logic, they are the one who truly disappeared now by not showing up on this thread. lol

Did she manage to win the case? I would not be surprised if she did if she lived in the US, but she is Chinese, and they’ve got a different system there.
Anyways, I would suggest her trainer get a good lawyer right away and prepare to defend himself. Nobody knows if he’s guilty or not, so the court has to prove that. Most of the time, the courts are on the woman’s side, and the male has to protect themselves more than a woman does. That’s why they could use lawyers from ucmjdefense.com that are professionals and can help them with this problem.

I would rather believe that the victim is found guilty than the offender is punished in China. It's a man's world, so the words of some woman (even a famous one) won't be able to shake it.

The West pretends they are concerned if Peng Shuai is safe, deep down, they are disappointed that Peng Shuai is actually safe, so are some "concerned" PDF members.

I think, in my opinion, the media should be sued and pay hundreds of millions in compensation.

Each media company published the news.

If not, they will keep irresponsible, and feel like they are the king of the world, while their victims are piling up day by day.

China is using media as a democratic tools. It is good advancement. Peng Shuai got fk by elites and she expose to media. Elites got shamed. If elites can make sex slave out of women and media wont report, than China will be rape and sex slave land.

China is using media as a democratic tools. It is good advancement. Peng Shuai got fk by elites and she expose to media. Elites got shamed. If elites can make sex slave out of women and media wont report, than China will be rape and sex slave land.

As long as they are responsible and not a propaganda tool.

I would rather believe that the victim is found guilty than the offender is punished in China. It's a man's world, so the words of some woman (even a famous one) won't be able to shake it.
Everything is decided by the government there, so you don't even have to hope for justice. Moreover, everyone has already forgotten about it. The tennis girl most likely lives in the USA and teaches little white boys to use a baseball training rack. And the official lives his best life and continues to have fun with less talkative female athletes. That's all the truth to you.

Back
Top Bottom