What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal ShouldJoin India

Thank you for posting this, sir. However, I would like to bring some points to your attention, first two points are for the background you can skip them if you want and focus on the third one. Firstly, the leasing of Gwadar has been met with criticism here. Secondly, the leasing of a whole nation is different from the leasing of a part of the country. Thirdly, the news is based on doubtful sources, it cites the news on 'Urdu' newspapers, the name is Roznama Bang-e-Sahar; it is not a well circulated newspaper not widely read (many urdu newspapers are actually tabloids but follow the newspaper format and this confuses Western researchers a ZEF research, a programme on developmental research between GC University and Bonn University, was turned down on this reason and the researchers were briefed on the local reliability of the information) and cites the statement of the Chinese military which is too vague to be considered directly pointing towards leasing the sub-province. Lastly, Gilgit-Baligistan has been granted a status that effectively makes it a sub-province. It's highly unlikely that with such political power vested in the region that it would be leased.

Regards.

The Indian's colonial/imperial appetite is on full display on PDF. Wasn't there another thread that said that the Maledives should also be a part of India ?

I can give you two reasons why Nepal shouldnt join India!!

1. It is a soverign country and it has every right to exist

2. Those who are advocating about Nepal should join India should think how you feel is some one say India should be a part of XY country?? That will Nepalies feeling too.. !!

Thank you for posting this, sir. However, I would like to bring some points to your attention, first two points are for the background you can skip them if you want and focus on the third one. Firstly, the leasing of Gwadar has been met with criticism here. Secondly, the leasing of a whole nation is different from the leasing of a part of the country. Thirdly, the news is based on doubtful sources, it cites the news on 'Urdu' newspapers, the name is Roznama Bang-e-Sahar; it is not a well circulated newspaper not widely read (many urdu newspapers are actually tabloids but follow the newspaper format and this confuses Western researchers a ZEF research, a programme on developmental research between GC University and Bonn University, was turned down on this reason and the researchers were briefed on the local reliability of the information) and cites the statement of the Chinese military which is too vague to be considered directly pointing towards leasing the sub-province. Lastly, Gilgit-Baligistan has been granted a status that effectively makes it a sub-province. It's highly unlikely that with such political power vested in the region that it would be leased.

Regards.

GB is part of india . Its part of P0K

The Indian's colonial/imperial appetite is on full display on PDF. Wasn't there another thread that said that the Maledives should also be a part of India ?

first stop claiming south china sea some 3000 miles aways from your shores

GB is part of india . Its part of P0K

first stop claiming south china sea some 3000 miles aways from your shores

I do not quite get what you are saying, sir. Do you mean that Gilgit Balgistan is a part of India? Well, administratively it is under us and the people who inhabit it profess to be Pakistanis.

I do not quite get what you are saying, sir. Do you mean that Gilgit Balgistan is a part of India? Well, administratively it is under us and the people who inhabit it profess to be Pakistanis.

Sir, GB is part of P0K . it is claimed by india, as part of kashmir.

It's double edges sword, If India allows other to join mean to allow other to leave as well such nord east with UFLA, China and other nations are watching with an interesting eyes :smokin:: mark my word, when India economy go well people might chose to stay in Union when thing go bad and wrong India will be fragmented over dozen pieces.

I don't think there is any need for such an arrangement..as the situation stands today for all sense and purpose we are almost one nation. Besides there are many nationalist Nepalese out there who may not like the idea. But Indian government should do more to economically develop Nepal. Build more roads and infrastructure in that country. Change its policy to not to overtly interfere in the affairs of that country. Trust me except the Maoists the rest of the population in Nepal likes India after all we are almost the same people.

what is special about gorkha? are they better than rest of Indian soldiers?

they best than any type of indian army like punjabi best in ground war .and gorka bast in + Yes, they're undisputed
champions in mountain
warfare. (skull and bones)

Regards.

Leasing land for foreign powers to operate is nothing new for Pakistan.They have been doing it since the early 60s.Airbases and other military bases were leased to US Armed Forces.This shows that Pakistan is willing a capable of doing that.

The idea behind leasing Gwadar or Gilgit-Baltistan shows that the ideology has not changed much over the years.

Leasing land for foreign powers to operate is nothing new for Pakistan.They have been doing it since the early 60s.Airbases and other military bases were leased to US Armed Forces.This shows that Pakistan is willing a capable of doing that.

The idea behind leasing Gwadar or Gilgit-Baltistan shows that the ideology has not changed much over the years.

Sir, regarding your latter point, the news source is shaky, unless you can produce a good source I think it's best to discard that. Regarding Gwadar, I would like to point out that the decision has met criticism and the main reason behind it is economic. Whether it is wise or not is solely up to Pakistanis, not you.

Yes, we've granted military instilations in the past but we are not the sole nation to do so (the USA had over 1000 bases around the world, these were not built on claimless lands). In the Cold War era we were decidedly in the Blue camp and we supported it militarily. During the War on Terror we sided and still do with the USA and gave them our bases to assault the Taliban.

Our alliances and defence dynamics are decidedly different from yours as we are distint nations with distint needs. Once again, I would like to stress again that Pakistan is not leasing an entire province to any nation, the news is false.

Regards.

Sir, GB is part of P0K . it is claimed by india, as part of kashmir.

I am aware of that, sir, my point is that the claim does not stand much in terms of administration of the area as that is decidedly in Pakistan's hands as of yet and will most likely remain so.

It's double edges sword, If India allows other to join mean to allow other to leave as well such nord east with UFLA, China and other nations are watching with an interesting eyes :smokin:: mark my word, when India economy go well people might chose to stay in Union when thing go bad and wrong India will be fragmented over dozen pieces.
Mate ULFA has less than 150 cadres left with them, 1/3rd over 45 and very tired, they may cause a little boom now and then but that is it, secession demand is long dead. I agree with your economic prosperity theory and might be true but why are Tibetans burning even when Chinese economy is booming?? we are watching too:blink:

why should we convince them, what do we get from it... ?

I said, the people who are working hard to bring Nepal into Indian fold, will find it tough to convince. If I am correct, even some amount of Nepalis are interested in joining us.
However its their decision.

Back
Top Bottom